JJ

• P Cup
Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« on: December 30, 2001, 11:39:00 PM »
The papers are carrying this story about Anna Nicole trying to get millions from her late husbands estate.  The most believable part of the story might well be the part that describes how he saw her stripping and shortly thereafter, married her!  Looks like his wealth didn't offer much protection from a busty Playmate femme fatale?

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: JJ ]

Member since June 01, 2001

Get most of your news from television and all you'll know is what the anchorette info babes (& guys) spin your way! (Maddow, Costello, Sawyer, Brzezinski, Mitchell, Scarborough,etc.  )

Get most of your news from television comics (Behar, O'Donnell, Stewart, Colbert, Sharpton, Letterman, Maher, Whoopi, etc.) and all you'll know is sarcasm and mordacity.

Dbot

• B Cup
Re: Anna Nicole Smith (1967-2007) MERGED
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2002, 11:50:00 AM »
JJ, this story's been going on for a few years now. The legal wrangling between Smith, her late husband's kids, and all would make a decent soap opera.
As it stands, she's got her hands on some of the estate, but not all that the will stipulated (which might have been as much as $500mil); she's got some $$ but stands to make a lot more if the courts go her way.
It's too weird to be real, but it is.

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2002, 01:48:00 AM »
Yeah JJ she's been through about three sets of boobs since the old man croaked. Or was that lawyers ?    
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

Boobwatch One

• L Cup
    • Breasts in Movies
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2002, 10:16:00 AM »
I've got an Anna Nicole Smith clip that I'd like to add to the Breasts in Movies page, but I'm not sure what movie it's from.  Can anyone identify it based on these vidcaps?

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: Boobwatch One ]

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2002, 11:23:00 AM »
I'm 99.9999% sure that movie is called "Skyscraper". It's exactly the same as Die-Hard, exept its not as well written and you have Anna running around fighting terrorists instead of Bruce Willis, lol.

jat470

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2002, 01:56:00 AM »
DSojourn is actually 100% correct; it is Skyscraper.

Boobwatch One

• L Cup
    • Breasts in Movies
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2002, 02:12:00 PM »
Thanks DSojourn, thanks jat470.  I knew it was either Skyscraper or To the Limit, but I haven't seen either one.
Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

St Stephan

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2002, 05:10:00 PM »
If you're going to choose one to see, make it To The Limit:  it's crap, but Skyscraper is supercrap, and TTL has better views of ANS (I raved a bit about this in Breasts in Movies; you see almost everything in the first 10 minutes, though).

0 ((o!< J

Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2002, 02:19:00 AM »
ROTFLMAO  

Anna Nicole Smith playing Bruce Willis' part in a ripoff of Die Hard? I really must see this stinko movie! He's called a cowboy by the bad guys. What do they call her? A cow?  

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2002, 03:33:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by St Stephan:
If you're going to choose one to see, make it To The Limit:  it's crap, but Skyscraper is supercrap,
0 ((o!< J

Hey, Skyscraper was ok, if you don't listen to any of the speaking parts. I suggest turning off the sound.  

St Stephan

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2002, 12:21:00 PM »
I beg leave to disagree with your (non-existent*) comment, Mr. HHH.  Muting the sound is a vast improvement, but I still don't think the eye candy is worth the price of admission.  In the brief shower scene at the beginning, the quivering cellulitis on her thighs is rather a turn-off.  The following sex scene is interrupted just as it's getting interesting (unlike the one in To the Limit).  The shoot-out at the end would be OK if ANS had sexier (or less) clothing.  It may be that I've forgotten something good, but I don't feel it's worth it to go back and check.

((o!< J
*btw did you notice that when you highlight, your smilie becomes a frownie?
Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

hilarius

• E Cup
    • www.geocities.com/drhilarius2002/index.html
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2002, 08:03:46 PM »
i can't wait for this show.  anna nicole is such a larger than life personality, and is so completely comfortable in front of cameras, she will be far more naturally interesting than any average 'regular joe' in any of the other 'reality shows'.  i hope this show is huge.  i predict great things...
heard her on howard sterns radio show yesterday and got completely psyched.
anna nicole rules.  

Trace

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2002, 10:47:36 PM »
I still remember seeing an ET segment on Anna Nicole Smith filming "Skyscraper": they were feeding her the lines from offstage as it was being filmed.

I thought actors did their job through reading scripts beforehand and rehearsing.  Heck, with prompting like that, *I* could be an actor.

I think I plan to miss this show.

Trace
-T
===
"Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

"That word is 'Nazi.' Nobody cares about their motives anymore."

- A.R. Moxon

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2002, 11:11:20 PM »
Some directors, and actors use teleprompters, cue cards, lines written on various props, or whatever works. When the filmed the Godfather, with Marlon Brando, he used these tools. Most of this stuff is memorized, but with these additional tools, it does help withe the flow, and the number of takes is lessened due to forgetting your lines and such.  
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Catch

• Z Cup
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2002, 01:02:11 AM »
Saw five minutes oF ANS on Stern.  She said some of her sessions with her psychiatrist would be shown.

I knew the cringe factor would be off the scale, but that's just plain boring.

If Anna's show is addicting I'm immune to heroin.
If only...