DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
Re: Even Newer Milestones
« Reply #1245 on: April 25, 2008, 02:27:02 PM »
And no sooner do I see our vintner enter the 6000s than I depart.

I really do need to jazz up my cyber-capabilities by post #7777.  We shall see.

At any rate -- 7th M, go me.  

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #1246 on: April 25, 2008, 04:44:39 PM »
GO GO GO GO....

Home"Cheers!"vintner
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1247 on: April 25, 2008, 05:45:56 PM »
Congrats
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1248 on: April 26, 2008, 01:51:19 AM »
Ah, how well I remember my 7,777th post here...NOT!

Congrats anyway!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

AZWolf

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #1249 on: April 26, 2008, 07:25:30 AM »
Seems this post has suffered some...lossage recently.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

--  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #1250 on: April 26, 2008, 08:01:33 AM »
Lossage is not a word.

I think by "post" you mean "thread."

Back on page 60, a couple of posts appeared more than one month apart from each other.  If it ever falls back to that, that's when I'll worry.

Oh, and:  

AZWolf

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #1251 on: April 29, 2008, 06:40:00 AM »
Lossage is a term used in regards to signals lost in regards to sent.  Used it as a slang term here.  Whip me.

Post, thread.  Given how many different systems exist today where people may post on the web, and all the ways to describe every activity thereon, to try to get elitist using one term over another, all I can say is -- ehh.  

AZ "Apologize for the old 's but they've been a long time ago.  I behave better now even when **92**.  Get over it." Wolf.
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

--  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: My 8000th post
« Reply #1252 on: May 06, 2008, 11:41:59 AM »
Quote:

DruulEmpire said:
While we wait out magic and xenon (and jimbobob, at his request), in other news, the Rachel Aldana thread up in General Discussion has just surpassed 100,000 views in under four months.

*Wakes up* Huh? What? Aw, jeez. Are you still waiting for me? Man, there's nothing worse than a guy dragging his posting feet.

Jimbo "except a guy dragging his posting kidney" bob
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
Re: My 8000th post
« Reply #1253 on: May 06, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »
(Correct terms are "elitist?")

Glad jimbobob spoke up -- the man with the Harley Quinn avatar (at least, that's how it looks to me) is now possibly within 24 hours of his first M!

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: M
« Reply #1254 on: May 07, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »
"Words fail me."

Jimbo "...!" Bob

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #1255 on: May 07, 2008, 10:27:09 PM »
Congrats on your first grand! I also like the new avatar.

Home"A toast shall be made in your honor"vintner
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1256 on: May 08, 2008, 12:29:14 AM »
I like marmalade on my toast, if you can't get butter, thank you.

Congratulations on your first thousand posts. Your avatar may be a picture, but on the random video from YouTube thread, I posted a video recently of a woman who could do what your avatar is doing. Interestingly arousing.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
New avatar. Not-so-new moniker.
« Reply #1257 on: May 14, 2008, 03:30:31 PM »
Greetings all,

This is just a quick announcement to follow-up on my first M. I figured this would be a good time to reclaim my most typically used moniker "robclassact." I post and write stories on other boards as robclassact, but an account mix-up had me stuck using "jimbobob" here (not very interesting story on how that happened).

Fortunately, the admin staff here was kind enough to allow me to reclaim my monicker as well as the 15 or so posts I had under it. Their generosity in the matter demonstrates how great the staff here really is.

Anyways. Jimbobob is dead. Robclassact lives again!

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
Re: New avatar. Not-so-new moniker.
« Reply #1258 on: May 14, 2008, 03:32:45 PM »
Well, it's a class act clarifying the whole thing like this.  Thank you for reporting.

And if I'm not too mistaken, this is the week that 3der may hit his next M ...

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
Re: New avatar. Not-so-new moniker.
« Reply #1259 on: May 16, 2008, 05:52:49 PM »
Ha ha ha This is my first time in this thread and I had no idea what this thread was about until I was invited in with 4000 post, YeeHaw!

All this time, and never knew it. I read the Book of "M" long time ago, and it was interesting and I still remember useful sex tips. I google it and see no reference to the book. I am thinking maybe the author name was "M"? The book suggest rolling a grape in your mouth with your tongue without breaking the skin and then to apply the same pressure on the female nipple. There was a whole chapter on how to arouse a women with her breast.

I consider this place unique and I am honor to be here. Thanks for putting up with my grammar and controversial topic. I welcome your opinion, however opposing or awakening they may be, and that you would always be free to express them. But most of all thanks for letting me put up stereographic pictures of woman with huge breast!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."