Charisma Carpenter MERGED
« on: February 11, 2002, 08:16:00 PM »
Did anyone eles see the pair on Charisma Carpenter who plays Cordelia Chase on ANGLE.
The episode was THE BIRTHDAY. Cordelia leaveher body. Becouse of the bad headache.
Any way when she getts back. She wakes back up and is so happy to be alive and she has no horns or tail. She STRETCHES an pushes out the great pair. So does anyone got pictures. Not morphed!!!    

MrHHH

• L Cup
Re: Did you see the PAIR!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 08:43:00 PM »
What the hell are you babbling about?

Sencho

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2002, 09:38:00 PM »
He's talking about Cordelia from Angel, a TV show on WB.
-Sencho

"What, Sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce." - Mark Twain, 1868.

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2002, 04:26:00 PM »
So I babbled. If you donot watch ANGLE then the massage was not for you.
Has anyone got pictures from that episode. I was only asking because, Cordelia looked so fine.

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2002, 05:51:00 PM »
Man, I was really in the mood for a massage.

mrmethane

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2002, 07:09:00 PM »
You're probably at the wrong ANGLE for a good massage anyway.

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2002, 08:03:00 PM »
So exactly what was the ANGLE of your dangle while you were watching ANGEL? Do you always massage yourself whenever the show is on? If you do, don't forget to use some lotion or you might hurt yourself!!

[ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: Mammeistro ]

DukeofWindsor

• D Cup
Charisma Carpenter
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2002, 03:58:56 PM »
Charisma Carpenter.  Currently in the gallery.

I believe she is now on the ANGEL show on the WB, but before that co-starred on the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Sarah Michelle Geller.  She is also a former NFL cheerleader.  I think for the Chargers.

The question is:

Does Charisma have implants or not?

Her breasts look like their standing up in the picture in the gallery, and I've seen some just like that.  Anyone have any info on her?

Seelie

• G Cup
Re: Charisma Carpenter
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2002, 05:04:21 PM »
I looked through the pictures on her personal site and it looks to me like she's mostly natural with a fondness for wonder bras. Some of her bikini shots pretty clearly show her looking small and natural, not nearly as rounded as most implants.
-----
Hmm, I guess I'm not as omniscient as I thought.

Bondo

• D Cup
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2002, 09:19:28 PM »
I once knew Ms. Carpenters' make-up artist and according to her they are indeed implants  

Jithero

• F Cup
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2002, 01:52:54 AM »
Charisma insinuated in a Howard Stern interview a few years back that they are natural ("God was very kind to me" were her exact words).  I've been staring at pictures of her for years, and while for the most part I would believe her statement, there are a few that definitely make me think implants (pics from Maxim eg).  It could just be clever airbrushing though, I dunno.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." - Edward Abbey

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2002, 03:33:52 AM »
True, airbrushing these days isn't so manual as we all know.  Quite a bit can be done with just the dodge, burn, and hue/saturation controls in Photoshop.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

Tagman18

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2002, 10:17:18 PM »
I'm fairly sure they're implants.  The reason I say this is that I distinctly remember her appearing in an episode of Baywatch long before she started playing Cordelia on "Buffy".  She played Hobie's girl in the episode when hobie threw a party and someone stole his dad's hang glider.  She was slender and had long straight hair parted in the center and her character was supposed to be about 15-17.  She was no more than a B cup, and a small one at that.
I checked her out at IMDB - http://us.imdb.com/Name?Carpenter,+Charisma.  She was born in 1970 and that episode played in 1994, so she had to be 24 at the time it was shot!

While her body has undergone many changes since that episode, thanks to a good trainer, there is no way she could have grown to her current size and shape without implants.

I'll try to find a picture from that Baywatch show for you to judge for yourself.  

BTW - IMDB also confirms that she was a cheerleader for the San Diego Chargers in 1991.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2002, 11:35:00 PM »
<<The reason I say this is that I distinctly remember her appearing in an episode of Baywatch long before she started playing Cordelia on "Buffy". She played Hobie's girl in the episode when hobie threw a party and someone stole his dad's hang glider.>>

I'm sorry, no offense man, I just find it hilarious that you can summarize Baywatch episodes off the top of your head.

But then, I can do that with Designing Women...

Rev_Monsoon

• F Cup
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2002, 12:58:38 AM »
<...But then, I can do that with Designing Women... >

And yet here I am watching "Buffy" Season 2 on DVD...  
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)
**secondlife.com**