BSLFE

• E Cup
    • www.sweetsamples.com
Bettie Ballhaus MERGED
« on: February 22, 2002, 04:21:00 PM »
some new fun, Bettie Ballhaus from German Show. Enjoy!

get it here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bslfe2001

comments welcome.

--BSLFE

Re: Bettie Ballhaus MERGED
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 06:30:25 PM »
lately ive seen some new pics of bettie ballhaus and she looks considerably larger bosomwise in them.  im wondering if she has decided to try the fenugreek that her good buddy nadine jansen has purportedly been taking.

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 07:42:06 PM »
Bust envy!  BE contest!  Woo hoo!    

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 08:34:20 PM »
You know, I thought it was just my imagination - or the way she was posed for this set. But the longer I look at this pic, and the one you posted the more I think something's gotta be up. She's definately bigger.

Panzuriel

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 04:35:31 AM »
I agree, she looks larger than before.  Also, I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but her veins seem much more noticible in that last pic than before.

largebreastfan

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 06:27:41 AM »
She could be pregnant.
"Jesus died for somebody else's sins but not mine"

" Your God is dead...And noone cares"

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 06:45:44 AM »
You're reading my mind. When I first saw all those veins on her tits, that's what I thought. If she's pregnant, we're in for quite a treat my friends.  

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 08:28:45 AM »
Hey Juggernaut,
Where did that photo you posted come from? Never seen that one before - she normally posts previews of all upcoming sets.

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2003, 08:51:08 AM »
This thread obviously has my attention. I went to google to find out more about this fenugreek. Here's information on some pretty beneficial sounding herbs. Check out the intro to breast enlargement herbs.

Breast Enlargement Herbs  

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2003, 09:38:54 AM »
Okay, I'll admit, I've taken that and grew.  Like 3 cup sizes.  Still trying to decide how big I wanna go.  Stupid question, but: on a small frame, how big is too big????  

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2003, 09:53:29 AM »
WOW!! 3 cup sizes?? How long did it take to grow the first bigger cup size?

I don't know how petite you are. Bettie B is just 5 ft. and small boned. If you're that size,  I'd say if you got to like a 36DD it may not be too painful on your back and you also would not look "too big."

p.s. How big are you now?

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2003, 12:55:06 PM »
Hi All,

Comment about the central question:  In those pics, she is absolutely bigger than most pics taken of her in the past few years.  But when were these pics taken?  - the copyright is not dated.

One thing I know for sure - when she first appeared on the scene (I remember a Juggs magazine pictorial was my first contact), she was just a bit heavier than usual.  Nothing obvious, no flab, just a bit more skin and - notably - bigger boobs.  Not long after, she lost a bunch of weight, got thin all over (looked quite nice facially, I have to say, gave her a real fashion model facial look).  I was more than a bit saddened by the loss in bustline, but hey, people gotta do what they gotta do.

I've always felt that it wouldn't take much for her to boost that bustline back up to where it was before, or better.  By the nature of the way she lost weight, she appears to gain weight in the bust, so I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't want to pursue it, like Nadine does (to such excellence).

Let's hope it's a real trend for her (with plenty of fenugreek forthcoming).  If it's a pregnancy, well then I'd be happy for her, but I'd also hope the gains weren't temporary...  Otherwise, if she's just growing, why doesn't someone suggest a "total gains over time" competition between her and Nadine.  !!!

BTW, Ms Lubsdaboobs - allow me to suggest continuing for a total of eight cup sizes (or for as long as you can stand it), and that a small frame just makes your gains look even better.  This is the wrong forum to discuss a concept like "too much breast growth"!  Just consider adding some moderate weight training for strength (esp. upper body, back, abs, gluts, and quads) so that you can comforatably carry the extra upper body mass - I'd hate to hear you ended up in pain from developing a feature we love so much...  And then, don't forget to send us a picture to show us how you're doing!  

-D'Artagnian
But of course, all this is just MY opinion...    
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2003, 01:06:16 PM »
I have heard about this stuff, but I honestly did not think it really worked. Does it work for girls who are already very busty? You said you gained 3 cup sizes, what size are you now and what size did you start at? I'm a 34FF/36G(depending on style)......would I grow if i took this. Not that I;m going too, just curious if it works on bustier girls.

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2003, 01:27:01 PM »
I remember those early days quite fondly. I had just found her site and saw the picture I'm posting. I was hooked. The prospect of her returning to those dimensions (and Beyond?!) makes me weak in the knees.  

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2003, 01:32:15 PM »
Here's another jaw-dropping shot of her. She looks simply enormous here.

Ms. Lubsdaboobs, I think this is a GREAT size!