Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« on: August 27, 2001, 06:00:00 AM »
I happened to be in the UK the early part of last week.  The Daily Star was using Jordan as their page 3 model each day, in new topless shots!  Good stuff.  They also offered to sell an 8x10 autographed print of each shot, plus a 7th print "too raunchy to publish".  All for 25 pounds.  Now, all I have to do is figure out how to send them a pound-denominated check, and hope they're willing to ship to the US...

sebreid

• E Cup
Re: Katie Price aka Jordan thread MERGED
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2001, 06:42:00 AM »
Or you could pay one of the British people to do it for you and ship it, thus only costing the amount of the pics and the shipping.

There are quite a few of us Brits here

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2001, 05:05:00 AM »
On closer examination of the offer, I saw that they did actually accept credit cards.  So I placed the LD phone call to order.  There's some question as to whether they're willing to mail to the US.  Unfortunately, the phone number was just a recording service, so I couldn't get a read on that.  I left the info, told 'em I'd be happy to pay an extra pound or two to cover the extra mailing and hassle.  No call back saying "no can do", but who knows...

I may follow up on your suggestion.

southy

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2001, 03:21:00 AM »
Just to let you (in UK)know theres a prog about Jordan early November,channel 4 i think.
Don't expect to find the meaning of life though.
Apparently she tries to go undercover,and fails.The quote i saw she said
'i just can't help getting them out'.

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2001, 03:23:00 AM »
Thanx, Southy, i'll look forward to it!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2001, 04:04:00 AM »
Thanx, Southy, i'll look forward to it!
jayjay......

easty

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2001, 07:33:00 AM »
hmm its on november the 1st (dont know what time)a pic is saw was some lucky bloke putting his hand down here front to fit a hidden microphone could be good

southy

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2001, 04:26:00 AM »
Tommorrow night(thursday)
Dont forget,set those videos NOW!!!!!!!

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2001, 08:52:00 AM »
Well i saw the program and she is pretty awesome...funny at one point she said she was a 32DD not FF as advertised so often...i can believe she is not FF, but she seems definitely more than DD.....I would have guessed E or EE...anyway it was fun, and she showed she has a bit of spark to her...a very typical 22 yr old or so.
jayjay......

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2001, 12:48:00 PM »
Vid caps, Gentlemen, vidcaps!  Your American allies without satelite uplinks need those vidcaps!  

Thanks in advance.

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2001, 05:46:00 AM »
Although I've collected many pics of Jordan -  I am especially interested in what comes out of her mouth!

I have no idea what she sounds like or what accent/dialect of English she sports. As with the U.S.A. there are regional and class differences of speech in England.

Maybe one of you fish and chips guys could pass along this information to me?

---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2001, 06:02:00 AM »
who the hell is Jordan?

GoCubsGo

• X Cup
"I do have big tits. Always had 'em, pushed 'em up, whacked 'em around. Why not make fun of 'em? I've made a fortune with 'em."  (Dolly Parton)

"Jessica never tries to be sexy," Simpson tells GQ. "She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!" (Jessica Simpson's FATHER !)

southy

• G Cup
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2001, 06:41:00 PM »
I saw it also.........what did she say
'Bring it on....'
She seemed a good laugh and has a sense of humour.
About vidcaps...sorry dont know how to.

AnyOldJoe

• C Cup
    • homepage.ntlworld.com/inanordinaryworld
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2001, 10:46:00 PM »
Deleted it soon after videoing it. Get it on indeed - you missed nothing, except when the sound man decided to put her radio mike wire between her inflated chest.
Sorry. I'd rather see the rest of Jessica over at In An Ordinary World.