SpiderJerusalem

• D Cup
Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« on: June 12, 2001, 04:14:00 PM »
http://veronica.freeru.net

Just about the hottest woman EVAR.

Re: Veronica Zemanova (before & after implants ) MERGED
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2002, 06:35:48 PM »
looking at these attached pics, is it just me or is ms. zemanova putting on some pounds in the chest department?  ber bosom seems to have gotten considerably larger.

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2002, 06:36:41 PM »
heres another of ms. zemanova with her more ample bosom.

thunter

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2002, 07:56:26 PM »
I do remember reading that she had gotten an augmentation. Strangely, it has somehow improved on perfection.

Jestor

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2002, 09:22:39 PM »
As you can see from this picture she certainly had some sagging earlier on

Jestor

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2002, 09:28:32 PM »
Here another one that shows here much smaller.  I can't decied which I like better.  She looks incredible both ways.

HugeFan69

• B Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2002, 12:35:55 AM »
Hmm... Yeah, she looks good in the earlier pic, but I love her new breasts. The sag humanizes her a bit, and I'm sure willing to help her support them!  

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2002, 01:30:13 AM »
Wow...Those are just plain beautiful.  They look so natural, yet....

That is the work of a god.....

==

...Don't touch me again...

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2002, 02:21:53 AM »
What's with the double exposed edge on her right melon in the first pic?

Yep, she's pretty amazing and thankfully not blonde. Her implants aren't distractingly fake, which is nice for a change, but I think she looked mighty swell before augmentation. JMHO.

Palomine

Dr_Bumpy

• B Cup
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2002, 02:36:56 AM »
Palomine - I believe that's just a shadow on the wall behind her.

This is a refreshing change. In all the naturals groups over on the USENET they've been wailing and bemoaning Veronika's augmentation for months. Some have gone so far around the bend that they don't even want pre-op pictures of her posted there anymore. They believe that she no longer is on-topic since she evidently never belonged to the supposed cult of "naturals or none".

Just sad that so many people have such strong opinions about another person's life.
-------------------------------------
Remember, by definition half of all people have below average intelligence.

Dr. Bumpy

DTM

• G Cup
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2002, 08:20:20 AM »
Here's the story as I heard from another model who worked with Veronica. For reasons not mentioned , Veronica went through a sudden weight loss. The result was a dramatic decrease in her breasts. She was not happy at all. So she got them refilled. Who knows maybe her boyfriend said she had a big ass. But the thing is she was not happy with herself. Maybe she never will be.
    I met her at the LA GlamourCon just this year. She was beautiful. Her accent is absulutly charming. It was a surprise to me as I didn't think she going to be there. She did not have any picturs to speak of just a couple mags and a CD of a song she recorded. It's a song about being a supermodel. She sounds pretty good in it. The music has a ABBA-ish influence to it.  
She should make one of them stolen home videos.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2002, 03:29:33 PM »
<<Here's the story as I heard from another model who worked with Veronica. For reasons not mentioned , Veronica went through a sudden weight loss. The result was a dramatic decrease in her breasts. She was not happy at all. So she got them refilled. Who knows maybe her boyfriend said she had a big ass. But the thing is she was not happy with herself. Maybe she never will be.>>

It would be a very sad thing if she was never happy with her looks.  I think she is probably one of the top five or ten most beautiful women ever.  And man oh man, she DOES have a big ass, and I think it's luscious.

Incredibly enough, I think it's kinda sad she got implants...One of the knockout things about her was that she was all-natural, and sag and all, they were still pound-for-pound among the most amazing pairs.  Not that the new ones don't look real and GREAT, but it's just not quite the same (and is it just me or is there scarring on the underside?).  But she's still one of the best, and...well...she IS bigger now...  

Psf_79

• P Cup
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2002, 04:47:53 PM »
The fact that Veronica's hips and butt look so luscious is because of her tiny, narrow waist. What a contrast!

As I like to say, you can never go wrong with a couple of hundred cc's of silicone/saline...

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2002, 06:47:38 AM »
Glad you mentioned the waist...people never seem to realize that the hip/waist relationship is a significant part of a woman's proportions...and the size of the butt is emphasized by a small waist, just as the size of the boobs is emphasized by a small back. You look at VZ's early pics and it was that astonishing tiny, long waist leading to her bulbous butt and generous breasts that was [and still is] a large part of the magic that is VZ!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2002, 11:56:54 AM »
Like you said, a small waist helps a lot (some extreme cases would be Jun Kusanagi who unfortunately did not look all that great in her last photo set).  However, the distance between the small of the back and the abdomen is important too since it helps give the bust a bit of projection when a fitted shirt is worn.  A bit of hips helps to give a bit of waist definition via the contrast.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.