nazgul2

• A Cup
Christy Marks aka Jerri Monet MERGED
« on: March 10, 2007, 12:26:56 PM »
 Jerri on youtube clip #1  

Aside from the fact that half the links you posted were corrupt (courtesy would dictate that you confirm what you're posting WORKS before you post it) the fact remains that by posting so many links at once you've violated the terms of your user agreement. Before you find yourself with issues to live with, I suggest you reread the terms of the contract you signed with this site's Owner before you post again. Thanks.  

dennisnewark

• E Cup
Re: Christy Marks aka Jerri Monet MERGED
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 12:51:52 PM »
Jerri is fantastic!!  Loved her full scene on Big Naturals.

Thanks for the clips, haven't seen most of them before.

Waiting for more mainstream stuff though...a star of the future no doubt

KungFuHippie

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 11:36:26 PM »
A longer video of Jerri can be viewed at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLV04h76s-c
Some captures from that clip are below:

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 01:13:16 AM »
Nice!

Master "anyone else here keen to see a dance-off between her and May Lee?" Dragonfly

Knives

• C Cup
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 02:16:49 AM »
wow, awesome tits, too bad she has no ass
I would really love to get in touch with some of the big boob stars that frequent the forums! my email is [email protected]

jason_bond

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 02:25:56 AM »
indeed...but for what doesn't have back there, she makes up for in chest size.

Knives

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 02:28:37 AM »
definitely  
I would really love to get in touch with some of the big boob stars that frequent the forums! my email is [email protected]

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 07:28:38 AM »
Has she done any magazine work or anything other than YouTube?

Martin_Solo

• D Cup
    • http://www.flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 08:50:27 AM »
She had contacted me a few months ago as she wanted to work for FRV but suddenly she disappeared from the internet just as her website.
I have been told that she has done one scene on film for Bignaturals and that there were cutting marks clearly visible on her left upper arm.
She seems to be in some kind of mental/personal trouble.
I hope that she is allright and that she will reply to my messages soon.

Martin Solo
Flying Rabbits Video
http://www.flyingrabbits.tv

seanster

• F Cup
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 09:27:14 AM »
Wow, you guys are mindreaders. I just stumbled across this girl on one of the other big boob forums as I was wondering who the stunning model named Jerri was on the bignaturals.com episode.

This girl is certainly very hot, one of the best naturals I have seen in recent years. From the information that I read, she was due to have her own webpage at jerrimonet.com. I have tried but the site appears to not even have been initiated yet.

It's sad if the girl has personal issues and I hope she can resolve them. Jerri is certainly a stunning young woman and I hope she continues with a career in the big boob business. Her scene at bignaturals.com has to be one of the best ever. I was really impressed with her suck n' fuck techniques and those titties are so amazing it's unreal!!

Here's a hot pic I found of Jerri soaking those gorgeous mammaries!!

TeamCanada

• E Cup
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 08:55:12 PM »
Quote:

Wow, you guys are mindreaders. I just stumbled across this girl on one of the other big boob forums as I was wondering who the stunning model named Jerri was on the bignaturals.com episode.

As was I. Even saw she had a page one onemodelplace.com (fake maybe? who knows). But either way, she's definitely got a bright future

seanster

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »
Guys, I have just stumbled across some hot news that is really gonna rock your world . The natural beauty we all know as Jerri Monet is, wait for it, going to be making a comeback. What's more, she is scheduled to be making her debut at Score in just a few short months!!!

Whilst surfing, I came across  a Violation Link Deleted by Mod   which has the transcript of a short interview that the moderator had with Jerri. She will be going by another name but the great news is that it looks like we will be seeing a lot more of her in the next little while. I for one cannot wait!!!

Check out the above page for all the info. Here's a nice pic to keep you going for a while!!  

datits

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »
Yes she is definately the big boobs girl next door , unfortunately not next to me lol

derf79

• G Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 09:05:08 PM »
How shall we find her if she changes her name?
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

TeamCanada

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 09:11:24 PM »
She said what she changed her name to in that interview.

An yes, phenomenal boobs, and actually a really talented/ crazy dancer as well, but she's one of those girls I see a lot with an amazing set of breats, but almost indented hips and ass. But ah well, can't have it all I guess.