Keisha_Evans

• G Cup
    • www.keishaevans.com
Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« on: June 18, 2003, 10:03:23 PM »
Hi All,

I've been lurking around here for a while and I REALLY love this community.  I've just gotten my site put up today and so I thought I'd make one shameless plug for it.  I'm also uploading a few pics so you can get a taste of who I am and all that.  

I have a BIO section that everybody can access on my site, so if you want to learn more about me, feel free to check me out there or post something here.  I look forward to getting to know you all better.  

I'm linking the four images here.  I hope that's not excessive or annoying.

Love & Titty Hugs! (If ya got them, you might as well use them   )

Keisha

"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

www.keishaevans.com

Raiden

• Vaio Parasite
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 10:05:29 PM »
Well that certainly caught me off guard .

Welcome to BEA

...Don't touch me again...

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 10:16:49 PM »
Welcome to the BEA, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay... especially considering what you're writing on your site.

"Being obsessed with gigantic breasts is something that should be fun and rewarding!"

Quote of the day, most likely...

3000 cc's in your FIRST implants?  Wow... impressive...

Chestnuts

• L Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 10:48:16 PM »
Hi Keisha - you look great, just wondering if you went 3000 on your first implants, were you big to begin with? It appears that you were, any before/after shots? A lot of people here would be interested, but if you're not interested in posting such shots, thanks for posting anyway/anytime.  
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

Johnny_Swell

• E Cup
    • johnnyswell.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 11:08:16 PM »
I *rarely* respond to posts here, but....

Umm, gahh.. swa... whoa.

Unexpected happiness in Vegas tonight.

Johnny "caught way off guard and at a loss" Swell  

D_U_S_K

• Faye Faye
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 11:15:43 PM »
Welcome! Ill give you a formal invite to a special club of sorts. *shifty eyes* Let's say it's a place where you play for the other team...

Anyhow, silliness aside, Welcome! Have fun here.

And just a lil small note, the link in your profile is missing the a after Keisha. I figured it out, but some people..Rafe for example, will pound their keyboard to get at the breasts.

Aweasome site, aweasome gal.
----
The End. No More. Goodbye.

-Jessica

the_squirrel

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 11:17:27 PM »
Keisha,

You are definitely excessive, in the very best way possible for me, and so never could be annoying.

I've checked out your bio on your site, fascinating.

What sort of photosets can we expect on your site? Topless only, girl-girl, penetration??

And when will you be going bigger?

Your latest fan.......

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2003, 11:24:07 PM »
Hi Keisha,

I have to say that you are one of the nicest surprises to see in a forum post in a really long time.

Let me complement you on your wonderful results on a first augmentation!  WOW!! 3000cc out of the box, excellent symmetry and shape, and best of all, you're intent on going bigger!  <I'm feeling faint!>

Please, any time you feel the need to post a free picture or two, do it here.  I'm sure you'll always find an appreciative audience.

I have question for you, if you don't mind me asking.  It's quite unique to see someone being able to go so large so quickly.  Let me guess - you got very large while pregnant, and then lost some mass afterwards - am I right?  Most women in that situation opt for a mastopexy (breast lift/reduction), but you apparently did the thing I've been dreaming of!  Finding yourself with enough breast flesh and skin to accept a really large implant and look good with them, and having liked being really big before, you decided instead to to opt for the really big implants.   Do I have any of this aright?  Gosh, I wish there were more women like you, but heck, just I'm really glad to see that you're around.

So how big are you thinking of going?  Is there an end in sight?  Saline is heavier than string or silicone - are you concerned at all with loss of mobility?  Do you work out to keep your back and legs in good strength/shape?  You do look rather trim...

If you do want to be biggest, you do have some competition with Chelsea Charms and Maxi Mounds, both of whom have the ever-enlarging string implants.  It sure is a shame that the string implants are not available anymore, you would certainly have been a good candidate to take significant advantage of their interesting properties.

So my vote is - take the size as far as you can stand it, and as far as saline expanders can be made for you.  (Would you try double-lumen style?  Occasionally there's a visible line...)  

Regardless, a big welcome to you, and best of luck with whatever you decide - website, size, career.  We'll be watching, and enjoying the view...

-D'Artagnian
The room is still spinning.

I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

jaytas

• Good listener
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2003, 11:29:27 PM »
And the earth springs open and out pops a mega busty babe. We need to improve out recon section a bit it seems. How did this lovely slip by us eh? Or has somebody been keeping secrets?

Now if only the population of girls like this would increase I think the happiness index of the BEA would also increase, not to speak of other things increasing somewhat as well.  

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2003, 11:37:02 PM »
Welcome to the BEA! About the only other things I can say are: WOW! and Thank you for the pix. I'm too stunned for saying much else at the moment.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2003, 11:37:13 PM »
I already said Hi a month ago .. but I'll say hi again ... Hi ...

-Munch "I think I've been driving my Neon for too long" Wolf

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2003, 11:38:42 PM »
very pleasantly surprised here as well...

Welcome Keisha!

sorry for not saying much... you just blew me away... don't know what to say...  

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2003, 11:54:03 PM »
keisha,

welcome!  glad you decided to join us!  im sure we all will be looking forward to your participation here; i am for sure!  also, thanks a lot for the pics!  my jaw just dropped through the floor and eyes popped out and hit the screen!  i think ive found a new favorite.  

jeddymaster

• D Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2003, 12:17:49 AM »
Hi! Welcome welcome. I'd love to see your pics but for some reason they came up blank as did your site. Is it just me or is it down?
Nothing says love like a monkey!

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2003, 12:23:42 AM »
Welcome to our humble little abode.
As a long-time lurker first time calle... errr... writer (poster? that just sounds odd...), honesty compels me to ring a note similar to Johnny's... Don't often feel compelled to speak aloud, but you deserve it! You are exceptionally sexy. Welcome!!  

Btw - Johnny, fantastic work, my friend! Always been one of my favorites.    
Time is the greatest teacher of all... Unfortunately it kills all it's students...