Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Walk-on breasts from Night Court episode?
« on: October 18, 2009, 11:48:03 AM »
I don't recall where I got this... maybe here? Anyway, I just wanted to ID the walk-on being leered at by Dan Fielding. Is it Kitten Natividad? TIA! :)

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: Walk-on breasts from Night Court episode?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 05:37:08 PM »
Looks like her to me, pal.  What I'd really like is a list of episodes when Markee Post was on NIght Court during her "engorged" breast phase... in particular the episode where Dan Fielding says "But the real question your honor, is, HOW big can those pupplies get!!?"

Best regards.,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »
It might also be Joyce Gibson (Alexis Love) who had some walk-ons and one single-episode lead role. Many of the big-boob models on the day were on the show at one time or another. Somebody in casting loved boobs.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 09:16:08 PM »
Probably fruitless bump since this gal with the walk-on bit in Night Court has come up many times and AFAICR, no one's ever been able to put a name to that stunning figure. You'd think there'd be a database for all the extras who never get into IMDB by now.  ::)

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
I just don't know, Pal. If I only had two choices, I'd lean toward saying she looks more like Kitten, but this actress doesn't seem as large as Kitten. There are a lot of big-boobed extras running around H'wood.

Pal replies: yes, facially she's more Kitten than Alexis/Joyce, but she's probably not either of them. Funny how something so iconic (though of course also obscure) can remain a mystery for so long. ;)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:19:58 AM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.