Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
This mature blonde earning next month's payment on her car was purported to be late 1950s brunette Cheryl Kubert? Anyone can verify or deny this as they might wish... I'm open to any info.

Added later: did a bit more digging this morning and AFAICT, the Feb. 1958 Playmate Cheryl Kubert never did hardcore when she got older, though to be honest, the biographical info on her is rather scant after she posed for Playboy and a few other mags and calendars. She died in 1989 and some sites suggest that it was by suicide... again, there's not much additional info about that, such as what she might have been doing for a living in the 70s or 80s.

Further, there SEEMS to be another model by the name of Cheryl Kubert... a hardcore model (maybe?) and more recent too. However, info on HER also seems quite scant... a moderate google really doesn't turn up much of anything: certainly not enough to match to the photo I posted. As of today, neither tineye or google revese image search turn up anything on this particular photo.

For now, I'm going to assume there are/were two different Cheryl Kuberts and leave it at that. As always, if anyone should stumble upon this thread and have something to add, I'd very much appreciate you posting a reply. Thanks!

Added 6apr13 - though I'm not personally 100% positive, I know better than to disregard the opinions of my learned colleagues, so I'm going to concede that this is probably Chessie Moore and mark it solved. :) -Pal
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 03:57:27 PM by Palomine »

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
Re: Any chance this actual is late-50s model Cheryl Kubert?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »
Looks like Chessie Moore to me...

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »
Skimming my old unsolved IDQs and thought I'd bump this one with a screen grab showing 1958 Playmate Cheryl Kubert.

Still no idea whether the original photo below is a different woman, or perhaps the former Playmate herself later in life doing hardcore... there seems to be some possible similarities between their faces that 20+ years of aging might not entirely disguise. And yes, I'm still curious.

Again, nothing on the photo from Tineye or Google reverse image search either (well, one random usage of it w/o any info, which is the same as nothing).

As always, I'm open to info, theories, etc... :)

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 08:18:40 PM »
I don't think it is likely. There are several examples of different models using the same name. Lisa Matthews comes to mind.

Mod edit: I suppose they're not the same. In which case, I'll amend my question: who is she? ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:56:49 PM by Palomine »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.