Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Which Laura is this?
« on: March 05, 2010, 05:22:26 PM »
From the May 1999 issue of Bachelor magazine (Japan) we have a fairly fetching blonde lass named Laura. I've pored over other Lauras of my recollection yet cannot place/identify this one. She's not a y0ung Laura Bailey, is she?

I'm fairly sure she's not Laura Anthony or Croft or from Karups or Doone or Lion or McGuinness or Misch or Orsolya (MAYBE???) or Sands (of course) or Selway or Shay or Stevens. ;)

Palomine

Re: Which Laura is this?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 05:04:56 PM »
Another oldie (but still unanswered) goodie I ran across while cleaning up old threads.

I'm still wondering about this "Laura" who appeared in Bachelor Magazine back in May 1999. FYI, this particular Bachelor magazine is actually a Japanese publication, and associated (IIRC) with TokyoTopless.com. As you can see from the cover, they refer to her as a 'Brit'.

Googling and visiting TT.com didn't help much... in around '07 TT did have a/nother "Laura" appear on their site (they refer to her as being Hungarian FWIW) but I've not seen any pix of her, and given 8 years separate that from the 1999 Laura, odds are they're not the same.

Two other possibilities are:

"Laura" from something called GatorGirls... this Laura with her knees pulled up to her chest has similar (and striking) eyes, and also seems to have some faint freckles too. This pic also comes from the late 90s, so there's that... it might be contemporary to the Laura/Bachelor, or from slightly before.

"Laura (Singer)" aka "Helena" (also referred to as a Brit) who seems vaguely similar if you account for the passage of time: Laura Singer's pic (that's her on the right, with her head on a pillow and her brunette roots showing) dates from about 2006... so if it was the same woman, still modelling 7 years after the Bachelor appearance, that might account for her looking older. IIRC, Laura Singer did/does hardcore too, which probably helps put on the years.

So, are either (or both???) of these other two Lauras the same as the one from '99 Bachelor? Any opinions? Anyone know more about Laura from Bachelor? They've all got striking blue eyes, some slight freckling, are blonde (to a varying degree) and roughly the same build.

Any and all clues/info appreciated. :)

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:11:21 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 12:02:13 PM »
I'm fairly sure (about 90%) that the girl in the middle of the montage image that I posted previously (with the ping pong paddle) is Stephie from Digital Desire who's also known as Laura from Gator Girls.

I'm also somewhat sure (say, 70%) that the girl on the left: Laura from Bachelor Magazine is probably ALSO the girl on the right: Helena. I THINK (about 85% sure) that Helena is also actually Laura Singer, a British blonde who did some hardcore a while ago.

However, I remain VERY unsure whether Stephie/Laura is the same person as the Laura/Helena/LauraSinger... I think Stephie/Laura is y0unger and smaller-chested than Laura/Helena/Laura Singer, and that the Stephi/Laura pix are newer... the Laura/Helena/Laura Singer content is older, and she looks a bit older in them (compared to Stephie/Laura) so it's unlikely that they're the same person. Or at least I think so, if I haven't already confused myself.  

And I'm also not 100% certain that Laura Singer is Laura/Helena.

A cap of Laura Singer attached. Any clarification appreciated.  
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 06:00:56 PM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 08:43:48 AM »
Don't know if this helps but the pic of girl on the right,she has a pronounced arch to her eyebrows where as the other 2 models have much straighter eyebrows.
The pic at the bottom shows the woman has some thick looking eyebrows.I think she looks more like the model on the right.
Then again,you never know with women and the crap they do with their eyebrows and other parts of their face nowadays.

Mod edit: I appreciate the feedback... I've been poring over such details using these and other pix, trying to 'match' and decide. At this point, I'm somewhat sure we're probably talking about two different women here:

Stephanie/Laura in middle photo (younger, smaller breasted, more recent images)

and

Laura/Helena in the left and right photos (a little older, a bit more busty, somewhat earlier images) who I THINK is also Laura Singer.

Of course, I remain open to all/any other analyses whether they confirm or deny, and won't mark the thread 'solved' til there's at least some consensus. :) -Pal

Mod edit June 26, 2012 to attach another pic of Laura Singer... in hopes someone out there will deny/confirm that Laura Singer is or isn't the same 'Laura' pictured on the cover of that Bachelor magazine image (on the left in the montage). TIA! :)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 02:47:04 PM by Palomine »