Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2013, 04:34:09 PM »
I still think 'Cara' might possibly be Suzanne Pritchard wearing a terrible wig, but thus far no conclusions have been reached. Any additional opinions will be appreciated. :) The original thread is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9980182.0.html

This Cara reminds me of an early Suzanne Pritchard...

Palomine

« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2013, 04:34:29 PM »
On first seeing this oh-so-sweet-looking brunette, there wasn't any doubt that I'd post an ID reQuest about her ...how could I not? Sadly, no ID is as yet forthcoming. :( The original thread, with more full-rez images is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9983707.0.html

UnID cute med bru (red?) plaid skirt: SAUCY!

SOLVED! It's Heather from ATK!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:43:43 AM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
Short haired medium natural redhead possibly Tara
« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2013, 07:25:41 AM »
Short haired medium natural redhead possibly Tara

Layla Jade

Pal slaps his own noggin in disbelief. ;) The only pix I've seen of her before (from British Blue Movies) have her blonde and with smaller breasts, so I didn't recognize her at all. Kudos on your eagle eye. Despite the lack of visible scars, I guess she got implants since I don't know what else could account for that much size change (plus the modest asymmetry in the redhead pix).
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 11:50:30 AM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
"Donna" pendulous retro blonde more commonly know as?
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2013, 07:58:15 AM »
"Donna" pendulous retro blonde more commonly know as?

Sue Smith

Pal asks: could you please edumacate me just a little bit more? The only Sue Smith I know of or can find (even on the Vintage Erotica Forum) is the '81 Playboy Playmate by that name. "Donna" isn't that Sue Smith, right? She's like 20 lbs. heavier and has a kinda different face, compared to the Playmate, unless my vision is failing me. ;) TIA! :D

Added later: Shocker is absolutely correct in his ID (of course ;))... the "Donna" I asked about modeled as 'Sue Smith' during the 1970s (she may have used other names, I'm not sure) and did a pictorial layout in something called Late Night Extra (vol4 no8). -Pal
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 10:47:24 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2013, 11:44:35 AM »
First posted back in '08, the gal in this 7:11 VHSish hardcore video bears a striking resemblance to an ex-GF of mine... except for the bosom: my ex wasn't nearly so gifted in that area :(. Anyway, I put up the request (as well as searching the net w/the tools available to me at the time) and didn't turn up a name for the woman, or an original title for the video itself. SwitcherX speculated that the guy in the vid is a y0ung Tom Bryon, if that's any help. The original thread is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,628766.0.html

UnID Greatboobs retro lg hc bru: my ex but w/a helluva rack!
   SOLVED! It's Sophie Musard!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:05:38 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2013, 11:44:58 AM »
This subject is the busty (compared to the other girls in the layout) redhead ...these photos come from a late 80s to early 90s Hustler layout possibly titled 'Rock Through the Ages.' Though I learned to appreciate the more explicit nature of Hustler layouts at an early age, I was never a subscriber and I'm not that familiar with Hustler models unless they also appeared elsewhere. Be that as it may, the redhead has nice breasts with large areolas and can muster a believable smile while spreading her ass cheeks on camera (an admirable and endearing trait in an erotic model IMO ;)) so yes, I'd like to know who she is. FWIW, the original thread (sans a single reply) is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9985653.0.html

Medium-busted red-bru in Hustler 'rock thru the ages' layout (early 90s?)

Palomine

« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2013, 11:45:16 AM »
This one is from the "Hands On Tits" thread: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,531844.805.html ...I posted it on April 10, 2011. Surely some unknowable amateur, the photo was engaging enough to share and inquire about. :) Her expression, coupled with the way that her fingers sink into the yielding flesh of her ample breasts... well, I'm sure you'll agree it's not boring. ;)

UnID party slut-IMG_2274

Palomine

« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2013, 11:45:40 AM »
Though I posted an IDQ about this in '09, the pic predates that by years... I think it first came up in the forum back in the 90s (now lost due to the big forum fastapazool). Some speculated that the brunette being oogled by Dan is Kitten Natividad, others thought perhaps Alexis Love. Shockingly, no one seems able to dig up the truth of the matter. The original thread is here FWIW: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979125.0.html

Walk-on breasts from Night Court episode?

Palomine

« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2013, 11:46:03 AM »
Back in 2010 I posted about a "Laura" appearing in a 'Naughty Fresh Brits' layout/publication from Bachelor (dated May 1999). Your prototypical pretty natural blonde, in the cover photo, she's scooping her modest C-cup (?) breasts up to her mouth and vamping for the camera. The original IDQ thread is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9980614.0.html (it also contains some hc pix of Laura Singer... who MIGHT be the same Laura, for reference).

Which Laura is this?

The original Laura from Naughty Fresh Brits/Bachelor:

Some IDQ speculation on my part... the left model is my original "Which Laura is This?" IDQ; the midde model is Stephie from DigitalDesire AKA Laura from GatorGirls and the right model is probably Laura aka Helena aka Laura Singer, who MIGHT be the ORIGINAL Laura I asked about from a bit later in her career. The eyes in all three pix are a similar striking light blue, confusing matters further.

If the original Laura is Laura Singer, I'd like to know. If she's someone else, I'd still like to know of course. TIA! :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:23:07 PM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2013, 12:32:45 PM »
Tanlines to make your mouth water.
I don't have a name but the 2nd picture is definitely not her.Here's the original.
Night Court episode-My 2 cents.I don't think that is Kitten.She was a little heavier in the face and waist area at that time.It's too bad we don't have the name of the episode.It would be much easier to find out who she is.

Thanks for the feedback tdotter... I agree, that's not the 'tanline' girl, so I'll remove that attachment from my IDQ post below so as not to confuse matters. :) I also agree, it's probably not Kitten in the 'Night Court' cap... that particular mystery has been dogging the forum since before I became a mod. I don't doubt that by now, someone somewhere has figured out the name of this walk-on actress, but the last thing I have time for at the moment is familiarizing myself with the online subculture dedicated to Night Court. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:38:01 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2013, 11:46:22 AM »
Inherency originally posted this IDQ back in '06 asking about the blonde on the left, who turned out to be DJ Lady Tribe. The brunette in the middle was none other than Carmella Descare (original thread here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,452537.0.html). Of course, to me, the woman on the right has more raw sex appeal than the other two combined, so I wanted to know who she was. I still do. ;)

Who be her partly solved it's DJ Lady Tribe BUT WHO'S ON THE RIGHT?
   SOLVED! It's Pam Rogriquez!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:50:04 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2013, 11:46:52 AM »
OK, just one more for now, since I ran out of coffee and locating these old threads using our verklempt Search tool requires lots of caffeine. ;)

This single-pic IDQ subject was put up by me in '09... the original thread is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9977973.0.html She looked very familiar to me then, and she still does now. I'm almost certain we've discussed her by name in the GF at some point (probably more than once) but for the life of me, I can't hazard a guess. Any idea?

Who's this pulchritudinous auburn-haired lovely?

SOLVED (I think)... it seems to be 'Lily' from the now-defunct www.amandasgirls.com, though I was unable to confirm this via a second source. If anyone does, or finds an alternate ID, please let me know. Thanks! :)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 03:25:06 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2013, 11:51:17 AM »
Swilling dregs of cold coffee to plug away at a few more unsovled oldies... to incorporate them here in one thread.

I found these few pix in a newsgroup dedicated to American Indian models several/many years ago... the only ones I've seen of her. Of course, she could be black or something else too. The original thread is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9985055.0.html

'sweet' ...(American) Indian or actually a pretty sista?

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:27:27 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2013, 12:21:38 PM »
I can't find my original thread on this subject, so this repost will be my one for the day here (if you happen to locate the thread, drop me a PM and I'll add it's URL here). She's your archetypal short-haired vintage brunette... I'd guess the photo was shot in the late 40s to late 50 period. I think she's very pretty.

UnID short-haired brunette from yesteryear... very well padded...

Palomine

« Reply #164 on: April 04, 2013, 12:24:47 PM »
This one some regular IDQ Forum frequenters are probably tired of seeing by now... I've been asking about her for a while, and if she weren't so damn cute I'd probably have given up already. The original thread is (now) here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9983710.0.html ...there are other full-rez pix in it.

UnID pretty med pend areola bru: sultry, tanlines, flawless!

SOLVED! It's Macie from Nubiles! (not to be confused with Maci Lee from Nubiles).

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:58:45 PM by Palomine »