Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2013, 09:12:41 AM »
A few pix from an 8-pic set of a familiar-looking naturally-slung blonde model replete with notable birthmarks. Nothing from GRIS on these 3 pix; the index sheet was produced by "Bento" but has no date (the pix are no more recent than Oct. '02). Any ideas?

stuepige? aka UnID med nat pend blnd w birthmarks in maid outfit

Palomine

« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2013, 10:30:31 AM »
Today, we've got a few pix from an incomplete set that's probably over a decade old, featuring a 'Sophia' who looks to me like Chloe Vevrier in most respects (and might actually simply be her). The scans are by Loki and none gets a hit from GRIS (reverse image search). If she's somehow not Chloe and actually someone else named Sophia or something else, I'd like to know. Alternately, if you know her to definitely be Ms. Vevrier, please weigh in. TIA! :)

Sophia 'Busting Loose' which Sophia?

SOLVED! It is Chloe Vevrier!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:25:48 PM by Palomine »

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2013, 09:13:37 PM »
Definitely Chloe, from her first Juggs Magazine pictorial. No question.
_
g

Pal says: that was what I suspected but I've long since come to depend on help from the brain trust when I'm afflicted by self-doubt. ;) Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:26:51 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »
A pair of very short clips featuring a familiar-looking brunette on cam in front of a red curtain. In one clip she's dancing and in the other she spends most of the time hefting her heavy melons to her lips so she can lick and suck her nipples.

She is, as they say, built. :) In general looks, she resembles Anastacia Brill or a slimmer Beverly Paige... which is not to say that she's skinny of course: she's nicely padded everywhere but her really-quite-magnificent pair of large, soft natural breasts are big enough to lend her an air of slim-n-stacked despite the padding. There's something very familiar about her sweet mischevious face... I'm almost sure that I've seen her before, either in other cam vids or perhaps as a known model. For ID reference, she's got some birthmarks which ought to help in finding a match.  Any help? :)

Webcam wfile - plush bru dancing red curtain

SOLVED! It's Karina Hart!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:14:46 PM by Palomine »

Shocker2116

• A Cup
« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2013, 05:51:38 PM »

Karina Heart

I can't believe I didn't recognize her, what with all those distinctive birthmarks. Thanks for the help Shocker! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:13:59 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #200 on: April 30, 2013, 11:31:08 AM »
EDITING THIS THREAD 14aug13 to combine 2-3 separate IDQs into one post as they ***MIGHT*** all be the same subject... all opinions on this are welcome! :) ATM, I think the gal in the top pic might be different than the other two.

Another prior post unknown to ID (the brunette on the left of course) ...I'm like 90% sure I've seen her in some of the mature and/or breasts newsgroups some years back... her age and bangs remind me of The Pretenders' Chrissie Hynde, excepting of course for that marvellous and weighty natural rack of hers. ;)

Reference name for all 3 of these pix as one group: Beerman semimat med pend bru w glasses

SOLVED! It's CandyUK from Southern Charms!

Beerman 01-05__557 older ULd one br out

Originally posted June 18th, 2013:

Beerman 11-04__331

Posted 14aug13 when 1-1-1 rule allows:

09tw

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 11:04:16 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #201 on: April 30, 2013, 11:35:09 AM »
And another prior post to ID, this time from a Brit? TV show? I know the rules about nudity on broadcast tv are more relaxed over there than in the states (I still remember the first time I saw a Garnier shampoo commercial on Channel 4... complete with a bare-nippled showering brunette so pointy I can't help but wonder if the assistant cameraman on the shoot lost an eye ;)). This frizzy blonde with one very nice breast escaping from her dress is presumably a known actress... I can't quite make out the name on her nametag... "Linda" something? ...maybe the name of the character she's portraying? If so, that could help with the ID. :)

ooo1 (7) med imp blnd solo ULd 1 br out

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 11:41:48 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #202 on: April 30, 2013, 11:38:02 AM »
This photo has been kicking around the net for years... I'm sure it's been posted in our forum at least a dozen times since Day One (back in '96 or '97). Though she'd probably have been identified already if such a thing were possible, I figured I'd include her in this thread since the image certainly qualifies. ;) This prior post was put up (most recently) by dand in the 'eternal hand bra' thread.

Given the expression on her face, and how wonderfully small her hands look trying in vain to cover those 99th-percentile breasts, the long-standing interest in this photo is understandable. I mean really: it's as if Leanne Crow had a little sister who never got into modelling but for this one iconic photo. :)

Maybe someone does know more?

hb (from dand's post in eternal hand bra thread)

Palomine

« Reply #203 on: April 30, 2013, 11:54:43 AM »
Recently posted by gOOber in the 'One boob out' thread, we here yet another Vanessa... a brunette so ample and appealing that it almost defies description (but I'll try ;)). She's got this slightly serious 'I dare you' expression on her face... not exactly haughty (which is usually a turn off) but still as if she's defying the viewer to deny that the big fat natural breast that's exploded from her dress isn't among the best that most guys will ever encounter in RL. Her big dark eyes, glossy lips and slender neck all just enhance the overall effect. :)

Any clue as to which Vanessa this might be, or if she's done other work? TIA! :)

vanessa (from gOOber) which Vanessa?

SOLVED! It's Vanessa from RubMyBoob.pl perhaps sometimes aka Busty Venessa (thanks to dand! :) ).

« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:11:24 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2013, 11:30:58 AM »
OK, another oldie but goodie from many years ago. Some IDQers may recognize the photo on the left from my previous inquiry. My interest in her ought to be apparent. ;) I ran across the pic on the right more recently, and really don't know whether or not it's of the same model... it might be, but I'm not sure. I couldn't find the original thread (might have been old enough to get lost in the forum fastapazool) and would like to know who she is (or if these are two different models, who both of them are). Longshots, I know. :P

Edited to fix broken link... replacing the image put up yesterday, more than 24 hrs before post that follows) -P

UnID smiling vint bru (same or diff model on right)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:39:41 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2013, 11:41:16 AM »
Ok, these are a few photos from a hardcore layout of still images from (I believe) Private Magazine's "Private Lives Of..." issue, possibly Volume 1 but no later than Volume 4. For those unfamiliar, Private Magazine was a decently shot and art-directed hardcore magazine (bound not stapled) ...sort of like Puritan was. I assume it eventually transitioned to the web, but I'm really not sure of too many details beyond that. In the magazine, the layout is titled "Sheila Jailhouse Fuck" but she doesn't look like any Sheila I can recall.

This model is an appealing (and familiar) naturally-breasted strawberry blonde with a flattering short bob haircut and bangs (at least in this layout). Theres's a big tattoo on her right shoulder, though it might just be a fake for this layout (if not, it could make her easier to ID). She seems your standard-issue hardcore softbody: lush and natural with all holes open for business... the kind of gal you hope to meet in RL and take home to mom. ;) (I'm not kidding!)

If you recognize her, do tell. :) TIA! :)

Sheila 'Jailhouse Fuck' (PrivateMagazine Private Lives Of...) UnID FAM med nat pend red-blnd

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:44:09 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2013, 02:35:51 PM »
This DDgirls model is familiar... a nicely-built and well-padded blonde with kinda squinty blue eyes and a pointed chin. She also boasts what are, by any definition, a truly lovely pair of natural breasts, capped by areolas the size of drink coasters. I jumped through the usual hoops and haven't been able to ID her (is GRIS working super-slowly the past couple weeks, or is it just me?). Any clues re: her name?

UnID (DDgirls) FAM med nat areola blnd semiteen eyes chin bangs

Palomine

« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2013, 02:41:51 PM »
Here we have a very lovely, thick and naturally pendulous redhead from some old Seadog scans. She's got a conspicuous tattoo of a heart (with some other details) on her left breast. It's a small set of low-rez pix (at least what I've got) so I've zipped them and renamed the extension to JPG (so the forum software would let me UL it) and put it up in the OTF image attachment thread. So, if you want the set, just save the attachment, change the extension back to zip and unzip it... here's the link:

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9982211.0;attach=311485

Be sure to reply if you know her modeling name too! :)

UnID thick pretty med nat pend tat red

• C Cup
« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2013, 02:30:18 PM »
Inherency originally posted this IDQ back in '06 asking about the blonde on the left, who turned out to be DJ Lady Tribe. The brunette in the middle was none other than Carmella Descare (original thread here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,452537.0.html). Of course, to me, the woman on the right has more raw sex appeal than the other two combined, so I wanted to know who she was. I still do. ;)

Who be her partly solved it's DJ Lady Tribe BUT WHO'S ON THE RIGHT?

Pam Rodriguez

Pal says: THANKS 030687! :D I'd never have come up with that ID myself ever. Much appreciated! :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:43:55 PM by Palomine »

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #209 on: May 06, 2013, 07:01:04 AM »
A couple of posts have been removed while we do some extra research about them.

Pal adds: yup, that IDQ subject turned out to be from Score... my bad! My violation gets logged just like anyone else's would.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:34:35 AM by Palomine »