Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #525 on: November 30, 2013, 11:18:25 PM »
Just an index sheet, I think from this forum some years ago. Any idea who she is or what movie this is from? TIA!

valerie med nn bru from which movie?

I made this collage years ago. It's from the Czech classic Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders. I was never able to get any info or her, she appears for less than a minute. Being an older film, not very extensive credits.

http://iamragmar.deviantart.com/art/Valerie-And-HerWeek-Of-Wonders-62159573

Not sure if the image will show unless you are a member but click to enlarge.

Pal says: :D! Jaroslava Schallerová plays 'Valerie' in the film, but I'm not sure if the gal pictured is her or not (for now, I assume that it is (added later: it wasn't... the title character Valerie is played by a different, y0unger actress)). I've marked the original entry solved that way, but would appreciate any additional info anyone can share. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:48:16 AM by Palomine »
Drawer, occasional painter

« Reply #526 on: November 30, 2013, 11:29:41 PM »
And another prior post/upload while we're at it... this time a much more recent one courtesy of BadXample. Maybe someone is familiar with her?

Self Shots 179

Added later, here's another pic of her from Salem:

...it there's two photos, it's likely there are more! :D

Tumblr girl Jujubee   Again correct! :) I'd actually IDed her before now (and sought out pix of her heavenly body) but neglected to go back and mark the original post solved. I blame the reduced blood flow to my brain when it comes to her. ;) -Pal
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:30:32 AM by Palomine »

« Reply #527 on: November 30, 2013, 11:48:32 PM »
Though it's not a particular fetish of mine, from time to time I run across a BBW who genuinely floats my boat: the kind of woman who, if known in RL, you'd not want to lose a single pound because all of it just works so well on her. Of course (and sadly) not all BBWs inspire such lusty admiration, just as not all 'regular-sized' ladies do.

This particular woman, clearly in at least her mid-20s despite the schoolgirl outfit, definitely falls into the 'yah, she's a big gal but boy would I like to do her' category. ;) I guess the buttons being pushed aren't new: a pretty face (and bangs! :)), acres of soft, pale, creamy flesh including a big set of hangers not much smaller than her own head and from what little can be seen from the attached cap sheet, a very sweet-looking pink box nestled between her soft thighs. I don't have the video, but would still like to know who she is or if she's done any other work. :)

Can you enlighten us re: Big Tit School Gir BBW BlowJob Boyfriends - Homemade?

Meow 34jj/Kat/Sam Goddard   Pal says: and you are again completely correct and I bow to your keen eye. I suppose I should have recognized that tattoo.... she looks so much different with the bangs in that video (which sadly seems unfindable online). Thanks again Robert! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:40:28 AM by Palomine »

« Reply #528 on: December 01, 2013, 01:12:31 PM »
I made this collage years ago. It's from the Czech classic Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders. I was never able to get any info or her, she appears for less than a minute. Being an older film, not very extensive credits.

http://iamragmar.deviantart.com/art/Valerie-And-HerWeek-Of-Wonders-62159573

Not sure if the image will show unless you are a member but click to enlarge.

Pal says: :D! Jaroslava Schallerová plays 'Valerie' in the film, but I'm not sure if the gal pictured is her or not (for now, I assume that it is). I've marked the original entry solved that way, but would appreciate any additional info anyone can share. Thanks!

This lovely woman only appears for less than a minute in the film, she is only one of possibly more than 100 women who only briefly appear. The main character Valerie is 13 in the film I think.
 I've seen several films with an unknown super busty woman briefly appears and I sometimes hope the commentary tracks might turn up with a story about these eyecatching women.
 I actually have one or two films I need to screencap for this forum with such sights.

Pal says: OK, I follow. The woman is not Valerie (the actress Jaroslava Schallerová) and remains unidentified. Thanks for the name of the movie though! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:21:24 PM by Palomine »

« Reply #529 on: December 01, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »

Desirae?

Pal replies: a good guess (Lilith from Score is another guess) and while this model definitely does have a facial resemblance to both models, I don't think she's either one of them (unless this pic predates their work w/Score significantly enough to account for the different appearance). Probably just wishful thinking on my part, but I can't help but think a woman that plush and pretty is unknown to the hive-mind that is the internet. ;) Thanks... I'm still looking! :)

I really think it is Desirae. I didn't post this along with my earlier bunch of posts because I thought the claim had been firmly refuted but looking at her again it looks so much like her. A lookalike is possible but I cant think any models who had that degree of similarity.

Pal replies: thanks... I still suspect Desirae too, but I've compared those two pix to SO many pix of Desirae (hardly a chore ;)) and still cannot say for sure. The UnID gal in question seems to be lacking the freckled shoulders that Des has... maybe that's due to the lowrez quality of the pic... I dunno.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:57:32 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #530 on: December 01, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »
Yet another 'very familiar looking' model. GRIS sheds no clues. Any idea?

badmojo

• A Cup
« Reply #531 on: December 01, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »
Prior post of a prior post, most recently by tdotter in OTF areolas. Who be she?

604474-3copy

Her name is Ira G   Pal says: I never heard of her before. I know, seems hard to believe to me too. ;) Thanks badmojo! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 08:14:27 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #532 on: December 02, 2013, 03:17:29 PM »
Another astonishing webcam girl... I get the impression this clip is fairly recent, though I've no proof to that effect. No idea of the original cam source... it was re/posted by macromastia.blog.dk, which tends to appropriate many random clips like this for their site. Figures like hers aren't exactly a dime a dozen, so maybe the positive impression she (and her ample pillowy bosom complete with huge pale areolas) makes will be sufficient to jog someone's memory. Any idea who she is?

unknown babe with amazing udders 1.25

Palomine

« Reply #533 on: December 02, 2013, 05:27:47 PM »
Prior post. A smile like that... lighting up her whole face... it makes the rest of her luscious figure that much more desirable. :) She reminds me of Laura Prepon... if she'd never lost any weight. Know who she might be?

dunno (2) from gOOber in What do you think 'bout BLONDES?
   SOLVED! It's Anja (Caliteens)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:02:05 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #534 on: December 02, 2013, 05:40:50 PM »
And another prior post from gOOber of a somewhat similar sort of gal: definitely (and thankfully!) non-supermodel type... kinda strawberry blonde, milky skin, ample (for real life) natural breasts with a lovely hang... in fact, just the right amount of body fat all over. :)

dunno (4) from goober in Big Boobs and Tight Jeans
   SOLVED! It's Aline Lina Fey!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 09:38:42 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #535 on: December 03, 2013, 05:16:53 PM »
Today we've got this very full and familiar pair from I don't know where. Who wants to take a guess? ;)

5893aa1

MaxiMoundsSexyBigTitsAndSexyBigAss

• A Cup
  • Maxi Mounds Is Sexy!
« Reply #536 on: December 04, 2013, 01:05:32 AM »
Wifey?

Pal replies: you mean for file 5893aa1? I suppose it's possible, though I'm not sure (of course I ran it through GRIS w/o luck). I actually had a vague feeling it was some pro model we've seen before, but I'm far from sure. Let's see if anyone turns up something similar from Wifey or anyone else. Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 12:23:33 PM by Palomine »

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #537 on: December 04, 2013, 04:14:03 AM »
i second the man with the longest nickname

Pal replies: you've come up with great IDs before, so I definitely respect your opinion Luca. However, I'm still unsure that the IDQ gal in question is actually Wifey. Here's a pic of Wifey as a blonde and when she was a little y0unger:

...though there's a definite similarity, I see some differences too. I've gone through all the similar/familiar-looking models that might have been her and mostly ruled out: Babalu (CaribChicks.com), Carol Glodnerova aka Clara, Carolina Spagnoli, Christie Lyons, Colette Dupree, Cynthia Romero aka Susan, Debbie Lawson, Ginger (JuggMaster), Kathleen White, Linzi Cassidy, Louise Leeds, Melissa Mandlikova (XX-Cel, similar, but MM is lacking the birthmark and symmetry) and Tiffany Stevens.

I'm wondering if she's maybe one of the Busty.PL models... they've got some great ones. So, I consider this one to still be up in the air. :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 03:36:07 PM by Palomine »

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #538 on: December 04, 2013, 01:25:57 PM »
No info or clues to share about this one... GRIS provides no help other than to show the photos appear online in fairly dated-looking online ads for UK-based phone sex lines (does anyone still do that with all the cam sites online now?). If you recognize this sultry vixen by all means let's hear it. :)

UnID 'pic7x' med nat red showering in red ling & hose w black garters from UK phonesex ads

Name is Samantha Wood.
I don't know the name for the woman that you posted on Nov.15 is but it's a morph.

THANKS for the info re: Samantha Wood td! I can't believe I haven't heard of her before.:)

Also, I've added your unmorphed version of the pic below to that post "dunno (2) med nip blnd outdoors from gOOber in Big Bare Boobs Outdoors (morphed)" and amended the filename accordingly. I also went through the samples at PublicFucked.com and though there are some similar gals among the limited samples, I don't think that any of them appear to be the one from my IDQ, so she remains a mystery. Of course, I also ran the unmorphed pic through GRIS, but only came back with a set of about a dozen and a half sample stills that go with that one: the same slender brunette out in a field slipping a finger into her pretty ass. Still sleuthing...

The other two gals I had in that same post.... on reflection, I don't think they're the gal in the PublicFucked.com photo, so I've removed them and will repost them here separately in their own individual posts (both are prior posts from other users). Thanks again! :) -Pal

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 09:25:59 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #539 on: December 04, 2013, 02:06:15 PM »
Prior post.

dunno (3) pierced nipples on rug