Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #555 on: December 13, 2013, 12:15:33 PM »
Purty. :) I thought maybe this was Nata from 18AndBusty, but I'm not sure... there seems to be a birthmark missing.

a853

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:11:32 PM by Palomine »

greediest

• A Cup
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #556 on: December 13, 2013, 03:53:04 PM »
A prior post from tdotter that I cannot believe hasn't inspired riots in the streets. Surely someone knows who this is?

image flash selfie from tdotter

Did you find out who this mystery woman was Pal?   Pal replies: my OCD insures that any and every IDQ subject in this thread that eventually gets identified (by another user or by me as sometimes happens after-the-fact) gets their name added in pink to the original post. So far that hasn't happened for that subject, but my fingers remain crossed. ;)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:11:19 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #557 on: December 13, 2013, 09:38:23 PM »
Prior post (of a prior post) by tdotter in Clothed, Sticking Chest Out.

image Clothed, Sticking Chest Out

Palomine

« Reply #558 on: December 13, 2013, 10:35:28 PM »
Prior post from PedonBio in Torpedos. I know it's a vintage longshot, but with a face and figure like that I couldn't not include her here. ;)

01-torpedo

Palomine

« Reply #559 on: December 15, 2013, 09:33:25 AM »
No info other than to say that GRIS was no help. Nothing not to like though (especially those nipples) so curiosity insists I attempt to find an ID. ;)

a1664

Palomine

« Reply #560 on: December 16, 2013, 11:50:29 AM »
Today is yet another 'one-off' photo of unknown provenance... of course, I'd pay the filename no particular notice as she's probably more likely to be a pro model doing a layout than an actual amateur (impressively stacked as she is). With that in mind, do you recognize her?

amateurExhibitionist

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #561 on: December 16, 2013, 06:19:23 PM »
I know we've discussed this mature wonder before, but I have some sort of mental block keeping me from remembering her name. Little help?

UnID 'rmnmd0x' VERY FAM semimat pale med semithick squinty shrthr bru from SoCharms

She went by Candy UK on Southern Charms and I have done over 55 morphs of her.   Pal replies: THANKS Zorro! :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 06:28:11 PM by Palomine »
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #562 on: December 16, 2013, 06:28:13 PM »
Let me apologize in advance for being so dense... I KNOW we've IDed this model before, though for the life of me I cannot recall the name and these two pix don't get any usable hits from GRIS. Could someone please take pity on my absent-mindedness and tell me her name? Thanks! :)

UnID VERY fam med nat semimat bru from SoCharms

This model went by the name of Angi on Southern Charms.   Thanks Zorro... I've added her to my 'familiar' folder so I'll have a chance of figuring it out myself next time. :) -Palomine

« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 10:26:51 AM by Palomine »
WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Palomine

« Reply #563 on: December 17, 2013, 12:20:37 PM »
No idea who this is... gonZo assures me it isn't early Nadine J./otherwise on the no-fly list. Anyone know?

ai0014

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
Re: Can you ID these single-photo mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #564 on: December 18, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »
EDITING THIS THREAD 14aug13 to combine 2-3 separate IDQs into one post as they ***MIGHT*** all be the same subject... all opinions on this are welcome! :) ATM, I think the gal in the top pic might be different than the other two.

Another prior post unknown to ID (the brunette on the left of course) ...I'm like 90% sure I've seen her in some of the mature and/or breasts newsgroups some years back... her age and bangs remind me of The Pretenders' Chrissie Hynde, excepting of course for that marvellous and weighty natural rack of hers. ;)

I am pretty sure the brunette is CandyUK and the blond is Randi Raz. CandyUK was and Randi Raz is a Southern Charms model   Pal says: THANKS Zorro... your knowledge of Southern Charms models is a wonder to behold! :)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 11:04:57 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #565 on: December 18, 2013, 12:28:37 PM »
A couple screen grabs from a couple of very short, not-recent clips called "british05.mpg" and "british06.mpg" featuring a naturally-slung blonde with wide-spread boobs and large distinctive areolas. She seems very familiar, but I can't put a name to her. Little help?

british05 & 06 short clips med areola blnd

SOLVED! It's Dawn Phoenix!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:50:09 PM by Palomine »

« Reply #566 on: December 18, 2013, 04:41:40 PM »
dawn Phoenix   Pal replies: thank you very much sir, you are indeed correct! :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:49:21 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #567 on: December 19, 2013, 08:28:12 PM »
Amy who, for heaven's sake?

Amyh02s

Palomine

« Reply #568 on: December 21, 2013, 11:28:45 AM »
From the nats newsgroups maybe 5 years ago, though it may be older.

beerman 08-05__024
   SOLVED (I think)! It's Jacqueline! Pic removed out of an abundance of caution... though it doesn't GRIS as Score, she did model for them.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:35:37 AM by Palomine »

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
« Reply #569 on: December 21, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »
I am pretty sure the brunette is CandyUK and the blond is Randi Raz. CandyUK was and Randi Raz is a Southern Charms model   Pal says: THANKS Zorro... your knowledge of Southern Charms models is a wonder to behold!

Palomine,

I've gone through all the pages of this thread and I have d/l many for further morphing. Pal says: THANKS AGAIN ZORRO and please feel free to post your great morphs of IDQ subjects from this thread here IN this thread... so we can keep them all together (hopefully, they'll eventually be identified). :)

Thanks for the nice words about Southern Charms models.
Busty Deelite and Busty Tina were the first of many models I have morphed over the years and I continue to check out my favorites whether they are still with Southern Charms or not.

Some have just disappeared from SC while others simply quit uploading new pictures and are on the "inactive" part of the website.

Eventually the inactive models are dropped though and unless they are modeling elsewhere on the Internet they are gone for good in most cases.

I am just grateful that the ones who stick around on SC keep on giving me morphing material to work with.

Finally I am also grateful to those folks who add pictures to the BEA and without them I would probably not have as many chances to morph these lovely ladies.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 02:27:21 PM by Palomine »