karloschaos

• A Cup
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #720 on: February 24, 2014, 09:26:04 AM »
Purely on the nipples & reddish hair I'm going to suggest this is Lorna Morgan.   Pal replies: if I weren't almost certain that she's been mentioned by name here before I'd be inclined to agree. But I'm 90% sure she's not Lorna even though they're similar in complexion. I'm still digging. Thanks karlos! :)

I'm like 90% sure we've discussed this gal before... a healthy-looking redhead... maybe from Southern Charms? Or perhaps someplace 'harder' (judging by the fact the photo looks like it was shot at a video shoot)? GRIS no help of course, but I'm sure someone here will recall who she is. :)

Gifted012

« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:30:02 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #721 on: February 24, 2014, 01:51:17 PM »
Another familiar looking brunette... GRIS tells me nothing other than the fact that she's a popular 'donor' for Kat Dennings fakes. Any idea who she is? Amateur? Pro model? Anything?

Gifted061 used for Kat Dennings fake

Palomine

« Reply #722 on: February 25, 2014, 01:57:51 PM »
Dunno if this is really an amateur, or possibly a better-known model's pix being re-purposed as 'amateur' pix. Looks 40ish, heavily/naturally breasted and just the right amount of thick. I can't help think of a couple of late-90s BB models, though no names come to mind atm. Any help appreciated. :)

UnID 'twocents066x' no face shaved amt? with heavy hangers and black lace stockings

Palomine

« Reply #723 on: February 26, 2014, 11:26:49 AM »
Prior post. SO smooth. SO red. So creamy.

image UnID red on hood from tdotter in Reds

Palomine

« Reply #724 on: February 26, 2014, 01:58:03 PM »
Prior posts. A pair of pix I shared recently in the Side Boobs thread... the only two I have of this particularly sultry creature. Anyone recognize her by any chance? TIA! :) Edited Nov. '15 to fix broken link due to thread merge with attached file.

Sultry with birthmark and wedding gown?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 12:42:54 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #725 on: February 27, 2014, 01:14:53 PM »
A lovely brunette (late 90s newsgroup amateur? Russian housewife? pro model at-home snapshots? I dunno!) with just the right amount of padding everywhere. GRIS did turn up some hits for these, but seemingly all of the miscellaneous type: a pic or two among other random pix in a gallery. She seems so familiar ...like we'd discussed her more than once though not recently. Can anyone with a better memory than mine (i.e.: pretty much everyone) manage to recall any details? TIA! :)

Amateur big boob busty teens mix - Nude Busty Amateur Chicks 289-90
   SOLVED! It's Orsolya from BigBraOwners!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:08:19 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #726 on: February 28, 2014, 12:01:18 PM »
Prior post. Quite familiar.

dunno from gOOber in Short hair on busty women
   SOLVED! It's Tori!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:42:18 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #727 on: February 28, 2014, 02:08:17 PM »
I feel like I should try to stop thinking of some potential IDQ subjects as hard or easy... I'm rarely right with such predictions. So, here's a nice brunette that I'd like to know the name of and I'll leave it at that. ;)

Gifted334

Palomine

« Reply #728 on: February 28, 2014, 02:12:09 PM »
Prior post... I briefly thought Felicia Clover but perhaps not...

dunno (2) from gOOber in Pigtails

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 02:16:30 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #729 on: March 01, 2014, 02:35:49 PM »
OK, hope springs eternal.

This image did go through forum a couple years ago and as expected, it created a bit of a min0r stir. IIRC, someone did know something about her or where the photo was taken or something like that. But for the life of me I can't recall, nor could I find any of the two or three prior appearances of the image so I'm attaching this copy that I recently and coincidentally ran across elsewhere.

Remember who she is by any chance?

Amateur big boob busty teens mix - Nude Busty Amateur Chicks 317

karloschaos

• A Cup
« Reply #730 on: March 02, 2014, 02:43:40 AM »
She is called Tori. This is the only non-Score picture I've ever seen of her & I'd like to think this is from a full set of pictures & not a one-off. Amazing areola.  ;)
Prior post. Quite familiar.

dunno from gOOber in Short hair on busty women

You are correct karlos and thank you very much. I skimmed around with your ID and yes, that's the only non-Score-looking pic I can see, which is really a shame as she deserves more attention around here. -Pal :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 06:43:37 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #731 on: March 02, 2014, 06:46:21 PM »
Not recent. I seem to vaguely recall someone here in the forum posting this photo several years ago (or more) saying this was their (Russian? European?) girlfriend, but I could just be imagining that completely. I'm sure you'll agree that looking like she does, it's certain she's someone's girlfriend, and chances are they're quite happy about it. Any clue as to a name/ID? TIA! :)

Girlfriend.ylman

Palomine

« Reply #732 on: March 03, 2014, 07:44:23 PM »
OK, this gal is identifiable (I think). A vintage/retro brunette with a very familiar face... it's only my muddled brainstem that keeps me from remembering which Patty, Linda, Mary etc... this might be. Any help appreciated. TIA! :)

glgbt25
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 02:27:10 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #733 on: March 04, 2014, 09:39:35 PM »
Alright, moving on, here's "Gypsy" possibly from that series/site called something like "Arab Street Hookers" ...you know the one: where a variety of Latina, Asian and occasionally even Indian models are dressed up in Disneyesque Arabian outfits, etc...? Maybe you recognize the owner of those pulchritudinous pomegranates? Allow me to posit my permutation (;)) ...I'm about 85% sure this is Denise Davies but would appreciate a second (or even third) opinion. :)

gypsy9 MAYBE from "Arab" Street Hookers.com?

Palomine

« Reply #734 on: March 05, 2014, 01:15:53 PM »
Prior post. Even just viewed from the neck up, this pretty woman can make my blood (and at least one other bodily fluid ;)) boil. :D It's not some early/uncommon photo of Terry Nova, right?

dunno UnID smiling bru in blue bra from gOOber in Hands Up!
   SOLVED! It's Bunny!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:53:06 PM by Palomine »