Tettone

• A Cup
Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #1260 on: February 03, 2015, 10:39:18 AM »
Prior post.

image UnID pierced tat nat bru Coffeemate from tdotter in gag

Jennique Adams. The tattoo is a dead giveaway.   Pal replies: thanks very much Tettone. I always run my "own" images uploaded to this thread through GRIS first to weed out the easy ones, but I suppose I should consider doing the same for pix I link to posted by others elsewhere in the forum. Now that you've told me who it is, I can't believe I didn't recognize her. Thanks again. :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 11:10:37 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #1261 on: February 03, 2015, 06:34:44 PM »
Beerman 03-04_318 & 07-06_0648 shrthr tanlines and tatas
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 06:36:41 PM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

• Female Investigative Services
« Reply #1262 on: February 03, 2015, 11:02:09 PM »
Prior post.

image UnID red in winter woods from tdotter in average

She goes by Naughtybunny   Pal replies: What a great looking woman! Thanks so much for the ID vf! :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 01:39:32 PM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

« Reply #1263 on: February 03, 2015, 11:07:55 PM »
I know we've seen this image many times before... and it appears hundreds of times online. All the top GRIS results I checked provided no ID or clues about original attribution, yet I feel that we know who she is.

Hot Sexy Girl 13950 aka marin69 aka...

Next Door Nikki, here is the original with her tag still on it.   Pal replies: thanks vf! Much appreciated as always! :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 01:36:50 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1264 on: February 04, 2015, 06:42:02 PM »
Beerman 12-03 FAM med nat areola bru

Palomine

« Reply #1265 on: February 05, 2015, 07:38:39 PM »
Images of this slender, sultry woman can be found at dozens of different websites, and unfortunately she's presented with almost as many different names and nicknames. She seems *very* familiar, as if she's shown up in the BEA forum before, but for the life of me, I can't recall for sure.

For your amusement, here's a small sampling of the different names that appear with her images. Whether any of them are correct I have no idea. Can anyone help us narrow down the possiblities and come up with an ID, or at least an agreed-upon set of aliases? TIA! :)

Georgian teen Gulnara
Ukranian girl...
Yasmine from Amateurgasm
Amatrice
Hairy Armenian woman...
Juliette (voyeur-russian.com)
Amateur Rosita
latina amateur
Olga y sus grandes atributos
Klara
Polin Agnes - Krakow 2011
Svetlana
Big tits Russian
Brunette with great boobs from Joy of Curves
etc... etc... etc...

UnID slim med nat bru or lat? aka 'stunning tits'

Palomine

« Reply #1266 on: February 06, 2015, 09:16:45 PM »
This pic shows up at a handful of (mostly Spanish language) misc. gallery sites... no sign of an ID or a source or even any other photos of her at those pages AFAICT. Such an attractive woman with such delightfully small hands deserved to be known, don't you think? ;)

fgMS
   SOLVED! It's Sara Willis!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:09:22 AM by Palomine »

vf1000ride

« Reply #1267 on: February 07, 2015, 01:27:38 AM »
This pic shows up at a handful of (mostly Spanish language) misc. gallery sites... no sign of an ID or a source or even any other photos of her at those pages AFAICT. Such an attractive woman with such delightfully small hands deserved to be known, don't you think? ;)

fgMS

I found a reference to and am pretty sure it's Sara Willis.  If you compare your picture to the one I attached you can see she has three moles / beauty marks in both pictures at exactly the same spot.  Just above her RH collar bone, the top of the cleavage on the LH breast and on her LH bicep.  Pal says: CRIPES, you're right vf! Call me a dolt... all it took was wet hair for me to not recognize her. Thanks very much for the ID! :)  
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:11:29 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1268 on: February 08, 2015, 11:10:56 AM »
UnID shrthr med nat blnd arm tattoo w ladders

Palomine

« Reply #1269 on: February 09, 2015, 10:59:22 AM »
Looks very familiar... I ran down the first dozen GRIS results and they all just go to this single pic at various miscellaneous galleries/pages/blogs w/o any ID info or attribution. Recognize her?

UnID med nat smiling bru aka my friend hot mom

Palomine

« Reply #1270 on: February 10, 2015, 11:22:15 AM »
Though many true amateurs come from BigTittedAms, I'm working on the theory that this is actually a known model. As usual, the GRIS results just led to a bunch of standalone, unattributed instances of this image at a bunch of misc. galleries/pages. Anyone recognize her?

mEXzl

crabby

• A Cup
« Reply #1271 on: February 10, 2015, 10:46:30 PM »

14223862415 flashing bru from CarlTL in anim gif[/color]

She looks like this famous party girl -- or her sister, maybe?

Pal replies: that's a fantastic and creative guess crabby and you're right, they do have some resemblance... this gal could possibly be the 2002 South Padre Island Spring Break Flasher (that we later IDed as Chrissy) seen in this thread: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,225111.0.html but now some years older. However, Chrissy had a breast reduction and in this GIF, we do get to see a bit of the underside of her breasts, where I'd expect some scarring to still be visible... but I don't see any. That's hardly conclusive proof of course, but I just thought I'd point it out (and provide the link to the other thread with Chrissy pix from before and after her reduction) so anyone interested could have a look and comment. I've skimmed the few Chrissy pix I can find to see if any show that mole on the right side of the neck as seen in the GIF, but as luck would have it, I can't find a Chrissy pic where that part of her neck is visible.   
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:23:51 PM by Palomine »

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #1272 on: February 11, 2015, 10:44:40 AM »
Though many true amateurs come from BigTittedAms, I'm working on the theory that this is actually a known model. As usual, the GRIS results just led to a bunch of standalone, unattributed instances of this image at a bunch of misc. galleries/pages. Anyone recognize her?

mEXzl

perhaps amateur mathilda or an old pic of keisha?   Pal says: :D I didn't think of Matilda aka Tanya, but now that you mention it, there's a resemblance. ;) I did a quick skim of all her pix I could find atm, and unfortunately none are similiar to that one, but we'll need some more research to say yea or nay. :) Thanks luca! :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 10:02:00 AM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1273 on: February 12, 2015, 09:57:33 AM »
Not a clue, and GRIS feels the same way.

titsvsoft2

Palomine

« Reply #1274 on: February 13, 2015, 12:36:58 PM »
Tons of GRIS hits, but not a clue. Little help please?

Gifted254