Re: Can you ID these mystery models? MANY STILL UNSOLVED
« Reply #1350 on: March 31, 2015, 05:11:45 PM »
Zip but a few random hits from GRIS.

twocents8841

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #1351 on: April 01, 2015, 06:43:19 PM »
This pic appears at about a dozen filled-with-miscellany imagefap and similar such galleries, w/o any real clues about a name, or source or anything of informational use. "Tight Teens" seems to be the keywords most often associated with the galleries this image appears in, despite the fact that she's clearly no teen. I'd be curious to know more/see more of her. TIA.

boobies4450

Palomine

« Reply #1352 on: April 04, 2015, 12:53:49 PM »
Another loose pic that shows up at numerous miscellaneous sites. Distinctive tattoo and a very appealing face and figure will hopefully be enough for someone to recognize her.

Gifted046 aka Amateur.02669_425x319

Palomine

« Reply #1353 on: April 06, 2015, 09:55:52 AM »
Prior post, seems very familiar. Just a handful of GRIS hits atm, all unhelpful misc. gallery instances.

1347473331 winter ULd one br out

Palomine

« Reply #1354 on: April 06, 2015, 10:04:20 AM »
Nothing of use from GRIS nor the filename? Looks like we've seen her before... anyone recall? TIA! :)

JamieJer (maybe sometimes aka Natasha)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:17:09 PM by Palomine »

masteratarms

• A Cup
« Reply #1355 on: April 07, 2015, 10:01:58 PM »
Today's IDQ post (from my own file) is at least a pro model rather than an amateur, so maybe there's a better chance of her getting named? ;)

Is this Windy Leigh?

Pal replies: first, thanks very much for the suggested ID M@A. :) That's a great guess and after poring over some Windy Leigh photos (hardly a chore! ;)) I'm honestly not sure. There are some differences between my UnID subject and Windy (in most pix I've seen of her). To begin with, the UnID gal seems somewhat less implanted, whereas Windy (in most photos) is fairly blatantly implanted, with prominent periareolar scars around the lower halves of her areolas which don't seem visible on the UnID. In addition, the UnID girl seems to have a couple of small birthmarks near the center of her torso that I can't find matches for in any Windy pix (some, but not all could have been retouched). None of this is conclusive of course... attached to this post is a quick collage with my subject at center and left and Windy at right for everyone's reference. :) Again, it's *possible* the UnID *could* be an earlier/unretouched photo of Windy... maybe some of our colleagues will weigh in. ;)

PS: if you remember, please use the NAME of the subject (i.e.: UnId 'brabusters733x' med nat blnd w dil from Jugggs in this case) to refer to her, or failing that, provide a link to the specific post (i.e.: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9987894.msg10238601.html#msg10238601 in this case) just so anyone interested can find it in just one click, instead of hunting around using the date of the quote, which took me seven tries. Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:00:59 PM by Palomine »

Affenmensch

• A Cup
« Reply #1356 on: April 08, 2015, 06:57:47 AM »
Nothing of use from GRIS nor the filename? Looks like we've seen her before... anyone recall? TIA! :)

JamieJer

this might be the German amateur "Angela" in her earlier pics, where she was quite chubby, before she lost lots of weight and turned saggy ...

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #1357 on: April 08, 2015, 03:25:39 PM »

this might be the German amateur "Angela" in her earlier pics, where she was quite chubby, before she lost lots of weight and turned saggy ...
that is Angela. i have other pics of hers and her... saggitude?? saggines?? saggiment?? is unequivocal!

karloschaos

• A Cup
« Reply #1358 on: April 08, 2015, 06:30:02 PM »
that is Angela. i have other pics of hers and her... saggitude?? saggines?? saggiment?? is unequivocal!
Apparently this is her back in the days when she was known as Julia Winger/Cherie Pinegar.

Palomine

« Reply #1359 on: April 08, 2015, 10:13:03 PM »
Replying to Affenmensch, lucaxyz2 and karloschaos:

I'm getting a big wave of deja vu here... as if we've discussed this before. :) OK, to begin:

I'm not saying I'm sure at this point, but I don't think the retro model Julia Winger (aka Cherie Pinegar) is the same person as my UnID subject JamieJer (Natalia is another alias for her that vf kindly came up with). While there is a resemblance, JamieJer photos (at left in the image attached to this post) seem MUCH more recent than Julia Winger photos. In addition, Julia Winger has all kinds of freckles on her shoulders, which JamieJer does not... so, unless Julia Winger is doing some Benjamin Button thing and aging in reverse, I don't think JamieJer could be Julia Winger.

As for the German amateur Angela... that's a bit more fuzzy. Sans makeup and with ten more years on her, JamieJer could maybe be Angela... but again, I'm really not sure. I'm also not sure if that's even what's being suggested, but I'm addressing the possibility just in case.

Or are you guys saying that Julia Winger became Angela and she/they are a DIFFERENT person than my IDQ gal JamieJer???

If any of you three gentlemen disagree (or agree) with me, or if anyone would like to weigh in on this JamieJer vs Julia Winger vs Angela the German amateur conundrum, by all means, please do so. :) Thanks all! :D

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:19:21 PM by Palomine »

karloschaos

• A Cup
« Reply #1360 on: April 09, 2015, 01:39:33 AM »
Replying to Affenmensch, lucaxyz2 and karloschaos:

Or are you guys saying that Julia Winger became Angela and she/they are a DIFFERENT person than my IDQ gal JamieJer???

That's what I was pointing at Pal. Nothing to do with JamieJer. See the 4th post in the attached link for my reasoning.  ;)
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t173724-julia-winger.html

OK, thanks for clarifying karlos... the other two gals mentioned are unrelated to my IDQ subject. -Pal
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 12:02:00 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1361 on: April 09, 2015, 06:43:34 PM »
Prior post I hadda ask about. Edited Nov. '15 to fix broken internal link due to thread merge.

image UnID med nat frizzy bru from tdotter in random

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 01:14:26 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1362 on: April 09, 2015, 06:47:16 PM »
And another provocative prior post... she isn't whatshisface's wife, right? I don't mean Luiss, I mean she's Jenny or CrazyJenny or whatever her name is/was? Or not? Edited Nov.'15 to fix link broken by thread merge.

image UnID shrthr bru or lat seated at table from tdotter in side

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 01:12:23 PM by Palomine »

Palomine

« Reply #1363 on: April 09, 2015, 06:49:55 PM »
And yet another worthwhile prior post. She seems very familiar.

image UnID smiling med nat nn bru tan top from tdotter in clothed

Palomine

« Reply #1364 on: April 09, 2015, 08:01:37 PM »
And again with the prior post thing. Super familiar (again) too.

01-skirt-856_1000 from Pedonbio in short skirts
   SOLVED! It's Anna Song! (morphed)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 10:05:17 PM by Palomine »