« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2003, 08:13:40 PM »
And now my contribution to put the thread back on topic:

...Don't touch me again...

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Japanese Tits
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2003, 09:24:07 PM »
Holy shit!

I know that she's leaning down and into the camera, but damn! are those puppies barking out at me!!
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Reaver

• F Cup
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2003, 09:46:26 PM »
I love asian breasts, so here is an controbution.  

Reaver

• F Cup
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2003, 09:47:30 PM »
And another.  

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2003, 10:05:26 PM »
Yeah it's kind of odd.  I mean I was done at the transfer admit day in socal and I saw some Japanese (actually born and raised in Japan) girls there who had busts that really did make me think twice about whether the girls in anime are really that fictional.  I mean I've seen girls that are roughly 5' tall and have C-D cup busts.  Girls like this one are becoming a bit more common.

...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

Squeaky_Clean

• A Cup
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2003, 01:09:29 AM »
Don't quote me on this, but could it be that these breast pills are popular over there?

Would explain the sudden increase over there.    

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2003, 02:03:19 PM »
Oh, I don't think mere pills could do quite that much.  I mean even when girls are on "The Pill", which consists of female hormones, they only grow a cup if even (and that's sort of grown is only with smaller bust sizes too).  It could be diet seeing as there's an influx of western food and western steroid, and in general hormone, enlarged beef in those burgers and steaks (steak houses and the McDonald's chain became more common within the last 25 years or so and this may have a little to do with it).  Well, whatever they're doing I'd like them to keep doing it and do more of it.

Anime/BE Tiger

• F Cup
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2003, 06:07:54 PM »
  You guys aren't the only ones who love Asian breasts, heh heh.
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

Onizuka

• E Cup
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2003, 08:29:04 PM »
Quote:

Yeah it's kind of odd.  I mean I was done at the transfer admit day in socal and I saw some Japanese (actually born and raised in Japan) girls there who had busts that really did make me think twice about whether the girls in anime are really that fictional.  I mean I've seen girls that are roughly 5' tall and have C-D cup busts.  Girls like this one are becoming a bit more common.

http://forum.bearchive.com/files/101714-ko677.jpg

For the life of me, I don't recognize her, who is that Tux?  

Oh, and my contribution to the love of asian breasts, I think I found this at FOB, but I don't remember.  

Great Teacher Onizuka
AIM:  himurabattosai07

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
More Japanese Beauties
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2003, 10:55:27 PM »
In case you hadn't seen the new issue of AoV - there are reviews and 24 pics each of Harumi Nemoto, Megumi, and Yoko Matsugane - who might be at the top of anyone's list of great looking busty Japanese Models -

Read about it here - Harumi Nemoto, Megumi, and Yoko Matsugane  

Tux

• X Cup
Re: More Japanese Beauties
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2003, 06:06:05 AM »
Oni, her name is Kaori Ohara.  I unfortunately don't have any stats for her at the moment.  Something about her seems rather 80s despite the pictures being newer than that.

geoffk

• Banned User
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2003, 12:09:23 PM »
Kaori Ohara is best known for appearing in the "Miniskirt Police" show late nights around 1996-1997.  She and some other (less busty) girls would jump around, show their panties, shake their boobs and generally look attractive.  She's a 95G cup and very impressive.  Supposedly, she was born in 1976, so I doubt she did much posing until the 90's.

She has never gone topless--she's an "idol" model like Harumi Nemoto.

A search of her name (in English characters) on Yahoo or Google will turn up lots of photos.

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2003, 12:23:48 PM »
However, this one comes close.

Reaver

• F Cup
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2003, 04:22:06 PM »
Just adding some more.  

• C Cup
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2003, 05:59:12 PM »
Here are Oohara Kaori's stats:

Height: 164 cm
Measurements: 95-58-88 (Japanese H-cup)
Birthdate: February 17,1976
Birthplace: Tokyo

A couple of other comments: According to what I've read, bovine growth hormones fed to beef cattle don't have any effect on humans, because basically, those hormones are species-specific.  In short, they only affect bovines
Also, regarding the Pill in Japan: birth control pills were only legalized for contraception there in 1999, and there is still a strong social stigma against them, so it seems doubtful to me that that the increasing number of busty Japanese girls has any relation.  More likely, as others have pointed out, is a more "westernized" diet with a higher fat content.  I know at least one of the bustiest Japanese models, Sawaguchi Miki, was formerly overweight, but ended up losing weight everywhere except her bust.