normasoldman

• C Cup
    • www.normastitz.com
Annie Hawkins-Turner aka Norma Stitz MERGED
« on: December 14, 2001, 01:50:00 AM »
Friday, 14 Dec 01.  The Maury show on Fox.  Be kind.  Feel free, however, to bash the old, short, fat, bald, guy she is with.  

prinz

• Z Cup
Re: Annie Hawkins-Turner aka Norma Stitz MERGED
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2001, 05:10:00 PM »
Good for you ..hope a good time is had by all..cheers PE

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2001, 07:30:00 PM »
Great news, thanks!  Maury is the perfect one to interview Norma.  Now if he would just do the same with Chelsea, Maxi, Melonie, Sable, Harmony, Minka, Elizabeth Starr, etc.  It is so tiresome to see Jenny treat ladies like these with total disrespect.

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2001, 09:33:00 PM »
the respect probably comes from the lacking of what these women have to offer by being married to connie chung.  

ApesMa

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2001, 06:03:00 AM »
The show is on even as I type. Gee, I hope they have you on more later in the show...but whether they do or not, I have to smile to see such a happy couple. All the best to you both.

Mammeister

• Banned User
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2001, 10:46:00 AM »
Did anybody get the appearence on tape? They had you guys on first and by the time I tuned it you both were long gone. I was disappointed as I sat through the rest of the "Odd Couples" on the show.

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2001, 12:05:00 PM »
Hey, Allen, just saw you and Norma on the show--GREAT!  I particularly LOVED the shoe-in-cleavage routine...it left me speechless.

Give Norma my best, you lucky dog, you!

normasoldman

• C Cup
    • www.normastitz.com
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2001, 02:07:00 PM »
Thanks for the kind words.  Norma is fantastic on many levels.  I did not know of the shoe trick in advance.  That's just one of the continuing delightful surprises she provides.  I don't mind being "second banana", Desi to her Lucy - George to her Gracie.  And you are right, I am a lucky dog.  

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2001, 04:07:00 PM »
Normasoldman, wiggy question.

Those lifetime supply of bras had some silly guarantee like "It moves body fat into the breasts" any redistribution, or was this lady selling snake oil?

Also, don't knock yourself, I only saw you for two seconds at the ending credits, but you look spiffy in a suit, not too many people can pull it off.

J- Hey, I'm just praying I can find my goddess.

I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2001, 07:54:00 PM »
Thanks again for the "heads-up".  She seems like a really sweet lady.  Maury did the right thing to put her on at the very first 5 minutes of the show.  My only regret was it was 5 minutes instead of 50.

That hide the shoe in the cleavage trick was the show stopper of all time.

normasoldman

• C Cup
    • www.normastitz.com
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2001, 11:01:00 PM »
Janus...Snake oil is a bit upscale.  Try worm sweat.  Thanks for the compliment but I was forced to ingest an pint of spif before going on.  

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2002, 11:04:00 PM »
She took her husband's shoe and hid it completely in her cleavage.

normasoldman

• C Cup
    • www.normastitz.com
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2002, 02:31:00 PM »
Norma was strip-searched at Dulles Airport upon return from one of her trips to Germany.  It was no joke and they didn't stop when the realized her breasts were real.  It was as if they had to justify their suspicions by checking everywhere.  Of course they didn't have to tell her just what they were suspicious of.  They haven't heard the last of this either.          

jat470

• E Cup
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2002, 09:38:59 AM »
Does anyone know if there are any pics of this current record-holder [for world's largest breasts] floating around the web anywhere?  
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:43:40 PM by gonZo »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2002, 10:46:50 AM »
Do you mean to say that Annie has breasted, uh, I mean, wrested the title from the one-and-only Norma Stitz? I wonder what Norma's Old Man has to say about this development?  
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.