ELESIS

• F Cup
  • United Kingdom
Re: Annie Hawkins-Turner aka Norma Stitz MERGED
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2012, 04:48:42 PM »
She was featured In Today's News paper the Sun

(link removed)
Sorry Elesis, but you can't post links to pages that include pictures of people under 18.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:36:27 PM by gonZo »
"Just Call ME E!" (Like My work, Make a Comment, It only takes a few Seconds)

"Be A Part Of The Forum, Why Not Contribute!."

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2012, 05:21:13 PM »
Damn Norma!

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2012, 05:26:07 PM »
I have always like Norma!!!  Damn, imagine she on top ricking your pole, seeing them big ass titties bouncing all over the place and bashing you on the head!!!  Hell yes Norma!!!!!

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
The comments on this and the Sun articles are often so horrible. So many people really have a problem that they have to behave so and say/write such things.

Norma's form isn't what I like personally but I know that others do like it. It people's reactions to her that are interesting to me. What is it that makes people so demanding of conformity? How boring it would be if everyone existed in a narrow range of appearance.

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2012, 06:42:43 PM »
I do not see why people have a problem with big ass titties.  Some people like piercings and tattoo's, I do not like piercings or tattoo's, I do not complain or bash the people with either or both of those.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2012, 09:29:35 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any pics of this current record-holder [for world's largest breasts] floating around the web anywhere?  

Well...

(Merging these threads broke your links, so I removed them. - g)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:46:49 PM by gonZo »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2012, 02:01:24 AM »
Oh hell yes, this show is going to be awesome I can tell.  Just saw an ET Canada preview piece on it.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

ELESIS

• F Cup
  • United Kingdom
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »
She was featured In Today's News paper the Sun

(link removed)
Sorry Elesis, but you can't post links to pages that include pictures of people under 18.

i dont see any images on that page of people under the of 18?

Mod edit: I didn't see the link before gonZo removed it, but this happens all the time when someone links to a page that (in addition to the content of interest) ALSO contains ROTATING content too. That is to say: if a user posts the regular link to a youtube video page, the user has no control over the OTHER video suggestions that change over time also appearing on the page (which is why we urge users posting youtube to take the extra few seconds to get/use the URL for JUST the video clip by itself). Same applies for links to pages at newspaper sites like The Sun... there's a LOT of other stuff on most of their pages in ADDITION to the content of the article itself: links to other stories, etc... some of which include photos. This is what I'm sure gonZo was referring to... somewhere on the page you linked to was a link with a photo to some OTHER story, and that photo contained min0rs. It might have been there when you visited, or it might have appeared later when one link was swapped for another.

To avoid this, we suggest pasting the link to JUST the content you want to talk about... IF that's possible (as it is with youtube and quite a few other sites if one takes the effort to do so)... if it's NOT possible (to eliminate the other stuff from what you link to and thereby insure that the BEA is safe) then I'd suggest just cutting/pasting the content into your post and avoid a link altogether. Thanks. :) -Pal

Ok thankyou for clarifying, just wanted to check. dont like to break any rules on the forum :)

Thanks Elesis! :) -Pal

Pal guessed right, Elesis. When I visited the page you linked, there were two photos of chi!dren on the page in picture-links leading to other articles. I just checked it again, and there's now another link showing a different picture of a kid. As Pal says, if you can link directly to the content (or copy the content and paste or upload it here), you can avoid this problem. Thanks for trying to follow the rules! - gonZo
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 07:48:02 PM by gonZo »
"Just Call ME E!" (Like My work, Make a Comment, It only takes a few Seconds)

"Be A Part Of The Forum, Why Not Contribute!."

dfgflo

• A Cup
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2012, 05:02:17 PM »
Back to topic: did some one record the episode of strange sex? If so, can you upload it on any filehoster? Thanks in advance!

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2012, 07:47:49 PM »
I caught part of this show. Annie/Norma was walking around in street clothes part of the time, a sweater and skirt. Mind-boggling.

If I saw her in public dressed that way, I would really be dumbfounded.

dfgflo

• A Cup
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2012, 05:27:25 PM »
If anyone has recorded it please shar it, it is hard for us outsi the US to watch TLC...  >:(

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2012, 05:41:00 PM »
I saw the episode and it was good. Also, I really feel sorry for Norma since her bra maker closed 2 years ago and she hasn't gotten a new bra since then

sapele

• A Cup
    • Home of the bustiest black women in the world
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2012, 12:02:46 AM »
I saw the episode and it was good. Also, I really feel sorry for Norma since her bra maker closed 2 years ago and she hasn't gotten a new bra since then

Thanks for the news about Norma's appearance :Strange Sex: on the TLC channel. I was surprised in the episode that she admitted to having back and shoulder pain due to her big breasts if she stands too long. She's never said this on her website or on any of her videos, and even said just the opposite in a previous interview published in a British tabloid, that she's never experienced that kind of discomfort due to her breasts. Is she just touting the standard "big breasts hurt" line for the program, so as to just go along with the status quo. What ever's the case, I'm glad she reiterated that she has never intended to, nor will she ever subject herself to, breast reduction, since they are her bread and butter,

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2012, 03:59:36 PM »
a previous interview published in a British tabloid,

If it was a tabloid I doubt there was any interview.  xDDD Tabloids make up all the 'news' they bring.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee