Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Surely everyone's seem a couple of these: Sexy girls in the red with the white fur trim.  Probably one of the hottest things a girl can wear, IMO.  Unfortunately, I can't find a widely-agreed-upon name for this look, and I am having an UNBELIEVABLY hard time finding pictures on the web.  Anyone care to toss a couple of links my way?

Mod edit to thread title to improve search results after merging a half-dozen similar threads into this one. -Pal
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:45:03 AM by Palomine »

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
Merry Christmas!  I didn't want to over-do the costume.

bustykathi

• D Cup
    • www.bustykathi.com
Great Xmas Pic, Mel!!!!  

Santa Babes is a good title, Goldeneye! Here's one of mine from two Christmases ago! Got another bunch of similar pics with a new model at my site right now. I bet Mel's got a lot of good holiday goodies planned, too! RIght Mel?

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Wow!!  Never did I expect such a, um, personal response, LOL!  Thanks a bunch!  Any other links anyone happens to know are welcome, too, as well as any other pics; this is probably my favorite costume.  

Melonie, I think you overdid the costume.    
j/k

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: LodeRunner ]

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
YES!!..big Santa surprise this little question elicited!....thankyou, Melonie! and thankyou to Kathi!....both pics are stunning....it's good to know you hang around here.  
...............................jayjay
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
YES!!..big Santa surprise this little question elicited!....thankyou, Melonie! and thankyou to Kathi!....both pics are stunning....it's good to know you hang around here.  
...............................jayjay
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Sable Holiday

• E Cup
    • www.sableholidayxxx.com
Hi all! AND   Mel and Kathy, YOU both look Fabulous !  Mel,how did you get that larger than lifesize picture on here?  it's like a billboard!  cool !
I have to dew My christMESS  set but I don't even feel like putting on makeup......... hahaaaaaaaa  I was thinking of a nativity set, well since I have  ALL the "prop's"  I don't have a baby Jesus, or a Joe, butt, I have my ass's, 3 sheep, 3 goats,4 dogs, 2 cats, a giant light up candy cane, a big plastic santa, ton's of lights, but they are tangled up in a wad.... I could use My male blow up doll, Sven, as Joe,  and I could be "merry"  .......or not, let me get back to you on this one, I wood hate for anyone to think I was
sack- religious Sabes........     I'ts just my creative juices over flowing again.... and the OX and Lamb kept time pa RUMP a pump pum............I have the visual and it's cracking me up.......  
Sable Holiday

prinz

• Z Cup
Why thank you girls!! And a very merry xmas to you too!! I will be posting three Poser santa babes in the cartoon section soon..cheers PE

Mr Curiosity

• B Cup
    • www.yourwinner-misscharms.com

Mr Curiosity

• B Cup
    • www.yourwinner-misscharms.com

Dick_Woods

• X Cup
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
We posted our first pic in the Member Gallery...it came out way too big....and for some reason it said it was posted by annonymous. But anyway...we hope you like it.

D&J

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
And to think, all this time I've been wanting Santa to fill stockings!  

quote:
Originally posted by Sable Holiday:
... butt, I have my ass's ... I'ts just my creative juices over flowing again.... and the OX and Lamb kept time pa RUMP a pump pum............I have the visual and it's cracking me up.......    

When I first saw the above, I was wondering what lucky bastards live in Sable's neighborhood, she's gonna put on quite a Holiday show (hah, bad pun.....   ) Then I remebered the REAL definition of ass.  Oh well.  Would have been an interesting Christmas light display.    

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: LodeRunner ]

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Thank you Melonie and Kathi (two of the finest ladies on this planet). And Jane of DickandJane, let's not leave her out (hey, what about Dick? Thanks to you as well, Dick!)!

May everyone have a holiday season overflowing with joy!

rtpoe

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie