William

• F Cup
Re: The Christmas Greetings Thread 2001-
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2001, 08:04:00 AM »
Nice work, here is mine.....
Hello,

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2002, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to your race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or choice of computer platform.  By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms.

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wishee further agrees to hold harmless
and indemnify the wisher, along with its heirs, assigns, officers, directors, shareholders.

Sincerely,
William

redtalon11

• E Cup
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2001, 07:15:00 AM »
William,

Hey!  What's the big idea saying "Hello" like that!  Are you trying to offend people?

Very nice card Tom.  Happy Holidays to you.

Red Talon

[ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: Redtalon ]

Juliekat

• BA's Muse
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2001, 02:39:00 PM »
Since Bust Artist and I are traveling for the holidays to visit my family back home, I thought I'd start a thread to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Brightest Blessings, and a very Happy New Year! I pray that the holidays are good to all and that anyone traveling arrives at their destinations safely. Take care of yourselves and we'll see you in a week or so.

Kissies,
Juliekat

"grOw" volumes #1-#4 and #5 (issue 1) as well as the grOw stOry Collections now available!: http://www.bustartist.com/

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2001, 02:45:00 PM »
Thank you  

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2001, 06:26:00 PM »
Merry Christmas to you all!
And a Happy New Year!!!

Here's hoping that everyone's 2002 is a great one!

rtpoe

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2001, 06:37:00 PM »
Many happy returns JK, you and BA have a great holiday. cheers PE

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2001, 06:39:00 PM »
Thank you JulieKat.

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful year in the '02!

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

The Warlock

• X Cup
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2001, 06:51:00 PM »
Merry Christmas and Happy Everything Else everyone!

MS. Kat, nice of you to contribute to BA's latest work.  

The Warlock

beachboy

• G Cup
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2001, 07:22:00 PM »
Thanks, Juliekat!  Since I'll be travelling for the holidays as well, the sentiment is appreciated (of course I'm a safe driver, but even a little wet snow on the highway can make things more exciting.)

To you, BustArtist and all the regular patrons of the BEA, a warm season's greetings to you and yours.

Life's a Beach...

Vermillion

• F Cup
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2001, 12:22:00 AM »
Merry Christmas too. Just remember to watch the roads since this is one of the worst times of the year where **92** driving is at it's worst. I'd like everyone here to make it back home nice and safe.
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing.

redtalon11

• E Cup
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2001, 05:44:00 PM »
Seasons Greetings to All!!!
I wish everyone here at the BEA a joyous holiday season and an ever E-x-p-a-n-d-i-n-g, successful New Year!

Red Talon

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2001, 06:43:00 PM »
May you all have a Merry Chaka Kahn and Kwaazy X-man!  

kalani

• D Cup
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2001, 10:08:00 PM »
To all who populate our little (world-wide) community:

- A fun-filled holiday
- Bright prospects for the new year
- Peace
- Breasts

Not necessarily in that order  

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2001, 10:08:00 PM »
Wishing Everyone here at the BEA, A Very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year!!!!!    

Dick_Woods

• X Cup
    • http://www.unlearnnow.com
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2001, 03:49:00 PM »
Back at ya guys, and to all the people here at the BEA....Merry Christmas to you and yours. And a happy (and safe) new year.

-D&J