Re: The Casey James thread MERGED
« Reply #510 on: April 05, 2017, 02:21:22 AM »
pop-guarantee! Love her

Swill

• A Cup
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
« Reply #511 on: June 24, 2017, 01:25:00 PM »
Hard to argue that any other Score model was hotter than Casey in her prime.

Swill

• A Cup
    • twitter.com/IDtheseboobs
« Reply #512 on: September 09, 2017, 01:57:33 AM »
 :o

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #513 on: September 09, 2017, 02:30:18 AM »
Hard to argue that any other Score model was hotter than Casey in her prime.
she still is hot now to me!

Margaret

• 30GG
« Reply #514 on: September 12, 2017, 06:52:35 AM »
:)

I found another variation of this photo of this woman on Twitter by accident, and thought I'd post about her bra and size. In this photo, she's wearing a Curvy Kate Princess bra in pink, which has been available since around late 2009. The biggest band size and cup this bra comes in is a 44K.

It's difficult to tell what bra size she is, but I'll hazard a guess based on some of her photos. In this particular pic, she's wearing the CK Princess, and I can tell a few things from the fit; firstly she is stretching the cups to the limit, so I'm guessing she's wearing the biggest cup size she could get - which is probably a K cup in a reasonably small band size. The centre gore is stretching away from her breastbone by about 2" or more, the straps are straining really badly on her shoulders, and she's spilling over the tops of the cups.

One thing about this bra is that in the smaller band sizes with bigger cups, the back band tends to be very tall/wide where it meets the cups and side panels - so I'm going to hazard a guess that she's wearing a 32K - but there's no way on earth she's a 32K. She seems about 5'4" in height and slim, so given the strain the bra is under, I'm guessing she's possibly a 34L/LL or possibly 32M. (UK sizes).

salem

« Reply #515 on: November 03, 2017, 06:52:04 PM »
Part 10 of revisiting busty legends... today I am going with Casey James

(Part 1 was Minka: See her thread for details)
(Part 2 was Tawny Peaks: See her thread for details)
(Part 3 was Wendy Whoppers: See her thread for details)
(Part 4 was Pandora Peaks: See her thread for details)
(Part 5 was Tiffany Towers: See her thread for details)
(Part 6 was SaRenna Lee: See her thread for details)
(Part 7 was Traci Topps: See her thread for details)
(Part 8 was Kayla Kleevage: See her thread for details)
(Part 9 was Busty Dusty: See her thread for details)

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #516 on: December 06, 2017, 03:43:57 PM »
Yum, I want some  :P

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #517 on: January 02, 2018, 02:54:02 AM »
Via Twitter promoting her new sex toy.  Interesting...

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #518 on: January 09, 2018, 02:25:51 PM »
Balloons on the beach

salem

« Reply #519 on: May 10, 2019, 09:23:26 AM »
Busty babes DVD covers Part 192: Casey James

Matt

• Email
« Reply #520 on: June 04, 2019, 09:31:06 PM »
From Casey's Twitter feed today

"I've sat down about 100 times to write a letter explaining what i've been going thru and it never seems right.  Today, I head in for my 5th surgery in about 9 weeks. I'm scared, tired and exhausted. I will explain all soon, but for now, you can support me by buying some clips."
Ninja please

Matt

• Email
« Reply #521 on: June 04, 2019, 09:36:50 PM »
I'll let her tell the story when she's ready but it's been shitacular for her the past two months.  I was just out there three weeks ago after her fourth surgery and everything seemed to be going well.  Then not so much.  Truly hoping things start to work out properly on her end.  If it does it will be pretty great for her and her fans, actually.

As a cheerer upper, I got to get a photo of her in front of an F-15, so that was cool. . .

Ninja please

a6m6b6

• A Cup
« Reply #522 on: July 13, 2019, 08:45:34 PM »
So in a twitter post she explained her implants have been removed. She is 11k in debt. Looking to heal and get back to a bigger size.

texman

• A Cup
    • Follow me on Twitter @Texman90
« Reply #523 on: July 13, 2019, 09:37:44 PM »
So in a twitter post she explained her implants have been removed. She is 11k in debt. Looking to heal and get back to a bigger size.

I saw the post and I couldn't believe it myself.

Had no idea how really bad her condition was. I just assumed it was something else and that her boobs were not the problem. This just beats me to the punch. Makes me realize I was born too late and just missed out on being involved in the golden years of big boobed models (like seeing the like of Casey, Sarenna, and Busty Dusty in strip clubs or Boob Cruises). I was only a kid when they were in their most active periods, now I'm in my late 20s and many of them have either retired, explanted, or went into obscurity. Most of the strip clubs no longer invite or feature such models (Chelsea Charms is the primary exception and even she doesn't do it often).

Casey also plans on holding a livestream Q&A on instagram but I am now afraid of seeing the busty beauty in her current state with no boobs. Now I get sad when I see her old pics when she was younger. I know she plans to reach 2K but I really want to see her gradually get back to her original 3500ccs.

Times like these I want to go buy a lottery ticket in hopes of winning big and helping her out. I am still pining for her to make a full comeback with her fully restored implants, but for now, my dreams have been shattered. I may never look at Casey James the same way again.

Glad she's doing better now but I am still shaken by this. I wish there were ladies that were exactly like her, brunette, giant boobs and all. Foxy Menagerie Verre and Lilly4K come close but they don't do meet and greets nor interact the same way with their fans.

I need to be alone gathering my thoughts. :'(

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Texman90

mini

• A Cup
« Reply #524 on: July 14, 2019, 05:32:36 AM »
yup this is super sad..the way casey posed with her extrem curves and you could see in her eyes she liked it was amazing. i dont know anything about infection,but shoudent it recover and heal normal now when implants are gone..i  am not shure wath she feels and want,but having smaler implants and start modeling again want be like before isnt it possible to put in expanders and pump themup to her ols volumeor maybe bigger