Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mercer College Memoirs: Preview/Festival
« on: June 28, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
Where to start? Thants my main dilemma in embarking on this project. Everytime I think of a sighting or anecdote to document 3
others pop up. Should I put them in chronological order or size order? The best solution is to first post the situation or description (changing names of course) as they come to mind. eventually when the bulk of them are compiled then I'll be able to chronologically organize them. Some were bigger than others but some not as big made a bigger impression on me. The one or two
time sightings always made the biggest impressions.

In the spring of 97' our school festival coincided with the relay festival of another school. The result was bedlam with thousands of
people pouring in from across the midwest. Our school had a block party style "taste" as part of the festivities, their school celebrated witha P-funk concert. One magical night provided me with two amazing sightings. First around 6:00 towards the start of P-Funk
I made a hasty retreat from my group of friends when I spotted a petite vision of about 15 or 16 bouncing up the stairs with her group of little raver friends. Petite meaning no taller than 4-11 max ad no haevier than 100 pounds. She was mixed black and white
with beautiful carmel skin and brown kinky hair tied into a puff at the back of her head, a cute button nose at the center of her
amazing face. This girl had definitely hit the genetic jackpot. Her blessings continued below the neckline where she sported a perfect 34-DD bust which overwhelmed her entire body and filled out her black knit polo top to the point where the buttons were gaping in
the front and the side seams were pushed up and out to meet the contour of her bust. We were in the same aisle and along with
her friends we enjoyed the concert, well the did I was enjoying the concert and the enthustiastic sway and jiggle of her eye-popping bosom. Alas she was too young to consider any further contact but I drifted back to campus on the strength of this vision. Once at
campus another group of friends and I visited the block party for a taste as it went later into the night. About a minute upon arrival I encountered the biggest most obnoxious, most vulgar pair of teen tits I have seen to this day. A number of inner city youth were visiting the festival witha church group. A handful of them had gotton away from their chaperones and were engaged in a vigorous game of tag among the vendors. At the center of the game was a young girl of about 5'2" dark skinned with a Jheri-curl and two watermelon sized breasts nearly perfectly spherical and jutting out of her overstuffed T-shirt that was stretched to the point where her full 5 hook bra was visible. An easy 42-FF. The bra was offering no support however as she was IT in the tag game and was bouncing and jiggling violently back and forth, to-and fro to where her tits had alternated to the tip of her chin and down to her waistline. The back and forth motion was nearly identical to Kitten Natividad's scene in Airplane II. The group I was with (which included a close friend who was going through an overall weight gain with considerable breast growth more on her later) was apalled and hurried on into the night. As did I. Walking backwards...

That wasn't so bad I guess. I'll try to provide illustrations of similar body types in the future. Here are a few more sightings that came to mind that I don't want to forget.

-Big Tree- Pretty, nice, cool and oblivious to her 36-DDD's?
-A Egyptian friend doomed to a life of sports bras.
- WaldenBoobs.
-"Shirley they're big!"
-Weekend visitor from the Rockies.

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S