Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Big breasts have always been delegated to the more vulgar the more profane as opposed to sacred side of life. There are countless jokes about them but few big breast haiku's. In fact, the world's foremost current  mainstream forum for big breasts, the Jenny Jones show is also the worst piece of shit in popular culture. With that show's stateus, it's likely that big brests will always be associated with strippers and loudmouth, ugly teens. I suppose there are no big breasted professionals in the world. That said I must say what an honor it is to put myself in the prescence of a vision every Saturday night.

Nightclubs, since the heyday of Studio 57 have always ben associated with the beautiful people, beautiful meaning well tanned, skinny, elegant folks, another realm where big breasts are scorned a world of decandence. So why not a decadent enhancement? Breast enhancement are actually a fixture of gay clublife. Unfortunately transvestites are the only recipients. The one exception is Miss S. This is the svelte, towering teen who captivated the nightlife in my area a couple years ago. I wrote a post about her in the old forum,  anyone save it?
Anyway in the true nightlife sprit of decadence she opted for a little body enhancement for her 19th birthday. And for once, got the right idea, as more people should, and figured if I'm gonna do it might as well do it to death.  $7,000 dollars ,a major club event to celebrate, and two years later we have the combination of Emma Peele of the Avengers, an Asiatic goddess, and a pneumatic pump.
To be continued in this thread later today...

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Mercerwatch: the world's best argument that fake tits rule.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2001, 03:22:00 AM »
I sure wish I had your flair for writing...
[Rent this space]

Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Re: Mercerwatch: the world's best argument that fake tits rule.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2001, 01:14:00 PM »
(Thank you Sheber, I haven't forgotten our proposal it's just that my hotmail account is screwed up and  can't reply. BTW check out the NJ post for a major breakthrough.)

Anyways, to sum up my tribute to Ms.S. Imagine the pinnacle of elegance.
Imagine Audrey Hepburn.
Imagine Audrey Hepburn six feet tall.
Imagine Audrey Hepburn six feet tall, 42-DD.
There you have her.There must be pics somewhere on the web I'll try to post.
Another hint: Saturday night; Head and Shoulders, Prell, Pert; Home of Rocky Balboa.
See you there.

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S