Craig_Mercer

• P cup
First of all, I hate to leave you hanging from this mornings post. But I couldn't find the correct amount of superlatives to describe Ms. S, before I **89** asleep.
Part 2 will be up soon.

Jersey: Big trip to Jersey today, I visited one of the few remaining bastions of white trash culture, the farmers mart in Pennsauken. Home of scary Army/Navy stores, paintball outlets, dusty electronic outlets selling 4 dollar copies of E.T. for the 2600, also home to the motherlode of Video Stores. More on that in a minute. I also stumbled across evidence of BE in NJ.

Giant Bra Shoppe:The lingerie outlet there was stacked high with dusty pink boxes reading GODDESS and stamped with bizarre figures like 40 F and 44 H, the kicker (I'll get a picture next time) was the sign posted in the shop. "Custom Bra Fittings available Cup sizes A,B,C,D,DD,E (F),FF", this section was painted. Beneath that in magic marker "H also available", then in red marker as a second afterthought "also I". I'm planning a special report where hopefully I can talk to the kind, frail old ladies there and ask about their War Stories on the Bra front.

Part of the reason for the enormous bra sizes here must be the fact that all the food sold here is deep fried from meats to vegetables to just fried dough the place is soaked in oil, which is in turn soaked up in the fat cells of breasts. Anyway on to the big news.

Heaven's Blockbuster: I came across an awesome video store that specializes in rare and hard to find tapes. Most of these purloined from area video stores that have since vanished. One drawback the tapes are so rare, they are somewhat prohibitively priced at upwards of $90.00 (Baltimore Bullet for instance, luckily a local video store went belly up and I got my B.B. copy for $7.00 stay tuned for the diner scene cap). The visible stock was quite impressive with sealed early 80's copies of HOTS, Double Agent 77, and a cople from the Meyer studio. But they really answered one of my prayers with Eroticise! a superrare spoof of the Jane Fonda workout starring Kitten Natividad from 1982. It was priced at $40.00 I'm picking it up next week. They have no website so theres no chance of an internet sale. If you guys have any requests I'll be happy to investigate. Again they have an impressive stock of 80's sexploitation, the golden age of VHS. Post 'em in this thread so I'll have something to go back with.

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Mercerwatch: Big developments in NJ. This concerns all of you!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2001, 03:52:00 PM »
You've hit the Motherlode!
[Rent this space]

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2001, 09:59:00 PM »
You Da Man.

Thanks Craig for your insightful stories (with funny references).

We all remember the 80's.  Seems like we all thought the same things.

I am especially interested in the giant bra store where someone felt compelled to add in magic marker that they carry an "I" cup.  You should ask who wrote that and why.

Keep up the great work.

RDaneel

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2001, 07:10:00 AM »
Great find Craig. Makes me want to hit the seedier side of town and check out the dollar stores.

As for B.B., I always thought the scene with Cissy Cameron bouncing across the street rivaled the diner scene. I'm looking forward to seeing either clip.

RD

Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.