TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: New avatar. Not-so-new moniker.
« Reply #1260 on: May 17, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »
Quote:

3deroticer said:
All this time, and never knew it. I read the Book of "M" long time ago, and it was interesting and I still remember useful sex tips. I google it and see no reference to the book. I am thinking maybe the author name was "M"? The book suggest rolling a grape in your mouth with your tongue without breaking the skin and then to apply the same pressure on the female nipple. There was a whole chapter on how to arouse a women with her breast....

Were you perhaps thinking of the book The Story of O? Not that I've read it or anything, but it sounds like the book you're looking for.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #1261 on: May 29, 2008, 08:44:47 AM »
Maybe we need an O thread --

-- if only to provide a tic-tac-toe partnership with X, as in SwitcherX, that great appreciator of women like Maggie Green and Nelli Roono who comes to us regularly with his Tina Fey Eichmann avatar.  He'll be hitting his third M any day now.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1262 on: May 30, 2008, 12:01:47 AM »
Well, this entire site is full of Xs and Os = love for the big-busted ladies

AZWolf

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #1263 on: May 30, 2008, 04:44:00 AM »
Prefer the Os.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

--  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1264 on: May 31, 2008, 01:45:56 AM »
I prefer the Xs - X-cups, that is

AZWolf

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #1265 on: May 31, 2008, 05:01:53 AM »
I'm not sure I own body armor strong enough to defend against X cups, should they make their presence known.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

--  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

SwitcherX

• Legend
Commence rejoycing
« Reply #1266 on: May 31, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »
Quote:

DruulEmpire said:
Maybe we need an O thread --

-- if only to provide a tic-tac-toe partnership with X, as in SwitcherX, that great appreciator of women like Maggie Green and Nelli Roono who comes to us regularly with his Tina Fey Eichmann avatar.  He'll be hitting his third M any day now.

A third M, MMM, the sound I make when I watch videos of Maggie and Nelli?  Or is MMM Nelli's cup size?

Rejoyce everyone, for I am the appreciator of all women on this forum, yay.   I'm also great.  This is my 3000th post on my 2030th day on the forum.  that works out to a post every 1.478 days.  It could be more often but then the signal-to-noise ratio would go way down.

Lots of things have happened since I got here.  Like a couple of years ago when I said I'm making a model database.  I'm still doing it.  It'll be done Real Soon Now.  Before I make another 3000 posts.  I promise.  
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

PregNut

• ZZZ Cup
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
Re: Commence rejoycing
« Reply #1267 on: May 31, 2008, 11:45:22 PM »
Grats, Switch!
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #1268 on: June 01, 2008, 01:30:31 AM »
Well done! A toast has been made in your honor.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #1269 on: June 04, 2008, 11:56:52 AM »
Looking forward to the database, X.

My superstitious nature is dreading this, but I see no way around it -- Palomine may be just a day away from hitting his 13th M.

Also, Goldeneye is about to overtake Sadistyk.  Just a few years ago, such a feat might have been considered impossible ...

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #1270 on: June 05, 2008, 12:16:53 AM »
Posting so I can then look and see my count, 'cause I'm too lazy to do all the sorting with the User List.

ETA: Oh god, I'm here too much lol.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #1271 on: June 06, 2008, 05:31:53 PM »
No, you're here enough.

Aaaaand -- it's official, Goldie now ranks over Sadistyk and only under Palomine, and this as Palomine is just about to hit his 13th M.

I rather appreciate this invasion, by Goldie as well as by TheZookie007.  The uppermost poster tend to have relatively asexual avatars: Pal's Karloff, Munch's own pic, sheber as either the Reverend Jim or Kwai Chang Caine.  These are fine as they go, but I get more enthusiastic about the more boob-driven avatars.

Goldie and Zookie may even meet some day ...

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1272 on: June 06, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »
Man I hate being half way to an M
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #1273 on: June 07, 2008, 02:33:38 PM »
(Perhaps someone could start a D thread?)

Pal has his 13th.  I'm crossing my fingers that nothing untoward happens to him.

Druul "I mean, look at Apollo 13" Empire

PregNut

• ZZZ Cup
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
« Reply #1274 on: June 08, 2008, 01:11:35 PM »
Quote:

G_I_John said:
Man I hate being half way to an M

At least it's  better then three-quarters of the way to an M.
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.