zappfra

• F Cup
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
custom video questions
« on: July 02, 2001, 03:46:00 PM »
Has anyone got custom video's made by any of the big bust starts eg. minka, maxi,chelsea,kayla etc.
If so what cost are we looking at , timespan to get made, quality, and who is the best to deal with ?.

Your feedback will be appreciated

PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

JustMeMike

• F Cup
    • The Arts
Re: custom video questions
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2001, 07:40:00 AM »
As I recall, there was a group purchase made about two years ago, for a BE-style tape made by a well known big bust model, Plenty UpTopp. Picture is to illustrate Plenty. This is a commercial tape in the photo, NOT a custom ordered video.

The Custom Video wasn't a particularly great tape, and as I recall, the guy who engineered the group purchase (15 guys @ $20)took his time in getting the dubs out to his syndicate buyers, so there were some angry people and hard feelings. I am not naming names and this isn't meant to castigate him or anyone else.

My point is that I believe your starting cost would be at least 300 US$. Maybe it is even higher now. Minka seems a likely candidate. I also think Chelsea Charms, as well as Maxi, and Kayla offer this feature too. Seems like you should ask the models themselves via their own websites. But you'd likely would have to send them US$ not Aussie $.

AS with ordering anything from a model who might be on the road, ask them about their schedules before committing your drachmas, or pesos, greenbacks, or pounds sterling.

The reality is that models do videos to increase consumer awareness, so when they appear in your city, on  a stage, they can command huge fees. So I'd say you can get one made if you don't mind the cost. Minka's tapes are always well-lit and look like professional quality. She has first rate eqipment.

The tape I saw from Plenty wasn't.

JustMeMike    

[ July 03, 2001: Message edited by: JustMeMike ]

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2001, 02:22:00 AM »
I've purchased a number of custom videos and pretty much every one that I purchased I was so much more satisfied with than I've ever been with commercial videos.  I guess the main reason is that the model ends up striking poses I like rather than striking poses aimed at appealing to a wide audience, that kind of thing.

In particular I think that seeing busty women clothed is much too rare, and so in pretty much every custom video I've ever purchased I've always asked for some tight tshirt stuff.  Seems like that is so rare in commercial videos.

Anyway I can give a quick rundown of the custom videos I've bought.

Melonie Charm, bought one custom video from her in February 2000.  At the time it was $125 I think, not sure what she charges now.  Service was great: the video was like 20 full minutes and she wore tight shorts and a tight tshirt with no bra through some of it and took the shirt off for the rest. She delivered it promptly.  Would definitely recommend her for a custom video if you are a fan of hers.

Maxi Mounds.  Have gotten a total of 3 custom videos from her.  Awesome every time.  The first custom video was in March of 2000 I think and had her in a tshirt and shorts - of course - with some topless.  She didn't talk much.  Second one was her in various outfits.  Third one was April 2001 and was the best yet.  She talked a lot about her breasts and other things.  Each time I think her fee was something like $110 for 15 full minutes.  I was happy with all the videos from her.

Echo Valley, summer 2000.  Echo's tape was a little too lit: too much ambient light in midday I guess, but I didn't care.  Still had great footage of her cavorting around and showing off.  I forget how much she charged: I think also around $150.  I thought it was worth it.

Mistress Rhiannon.  I bought two tapes from her.  The first was in early 2000 and the second was winter 2000 after she had a super huge augmentation.  Was happy with both but really happy with the second one.  I had asked her to wear tight jeans and a tshirt and fulfill sort of a Vampiress BE fantasy of mine and she did exactly what I asked.  There wasn't any actual on camera growing or anything, she just sort of talked through it.  But I was so happy with the video.  Her videos are a little on the pricy side: $250 I think is what they start at.  I know some people here aren't that enamoured of Rhiannon but I think she's great.  To each his own I suppose.

capper

zappfra

• F Cup
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2001, 06:47:00 PM »
Thanks very much to Just Me Mike and Capper who have always have been informative and helpful here at the forum. My main reason for enquiring is as the above have mentioned some of the commercial tapes are disappointing and lack the poses us big boob lovers want or like.  A good example is a recent video I purchased through Minka. Now don't get me wrong, I think Minka does a great job with her video's website etc, but the tape in question Hawaii 2000, was disappointing, in that it really didn't do anything, half taken up on a beach in shadows. Minka's best poses to me are side on and bending down or on all fours, showing the magnitude of here enormous bust. Which brings me to another point, when big bust models are in the all four postion, there always seems to be an arm blocking the view of what we all want to see. Can't the Cameramen or Director see this when filming.
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine