Lloyd

• E Cup
Re: Natural...
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2003, 09:25:55 PM »
Yeah, like she's the first woman to lie about having implants! I agree that either way they're nice, but I believe in truth in advertising.

Check these pics, natural breasts just don't keep their shape like this.

Pic 1
 Pic 2
Pic 3

Lloyd.

P.S.: I'm not blind, one of my specialties is being able to pick out fake breasts in, or out, of clothes.  
"You were funny as hell playing those bagpipes, though."

maybeenuf4u

• E Cup
    • n/a
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2003, 07:50:13 PM »
Those tits are clearly natural. The "bra" she wears thrusts her breasts out. And pic 3 is clearly "staged" to show the massive cleavage. I looked at all the attachments in this thread, and will bet $1K those are totally natural. Can't you see the pliability?  

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2003, 01:52:14 AM »
Quote:

Those tits are clearly natural. The "bra" she wears thrusts her breasts out. And pic 3 is clearly "staged" to show the massive cleavage. I looked at all the attachments in this thread, and will bet $1K those are totally natural. Can't you see the pliability?    

You should be more careful spending your money you know... the reason why you might think they are real is that the implants themselves are relatively small compared to the amount of breast tissue.  Other big bust stars generally have a more obvious fake look because their breasts were smaller to begin with.  

Richard_B

• C Cup
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2003, 04:59:07 PM »
I find it a great pity that, having introduced Leanne here because I thought members would like her, we get into a discussion as to whether she has implants and has hence lied on her site.

For my part, I do not believe the case against her has been made and Larry in particular was very disingenuous in his use of photos.

Had I realised a small hard-core would attack Leanne and her honesty, I would not have posted here.  She does not deserve this.

I'm afraid I shall keep further discoveries to myself after this sad experience.  The minority wreck it for the majority yet again, sadly.

Zorro

• Zorro Cup
  • Morphs are updated each week!
    • Zorro" Zorromorphs @ Shutterfly
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2003, 05:33:45 PM »
To tell you the truth, as far as I am concerned.......who cares? She is an attractive woman and for me that is enough.

WHEN STARTING OR ANSWERING THREADS/POSTS, LINKS ARE SHOWN TO PROVIDE SOURCE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF JUST COPYING/PASTING PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Tendrak

• F Cup
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2003, 05:35:22 PM »
Here, here, Richard. These things should be enjoyed rather than traded off in debate or questioned of validity.
I think she's great.  
Breasts are like planets. The bigger they are the more they draw you in.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2003, 09:28:20 PM »
Richard,

You shouldn't be offended simply because folks debate the natural vs implanted question re: Leanne... that happens with almost every model (unless she's blatantly obviously undeniably natural or implanted... anyone who looks like it could be either way gets debated). The vast majority of folks here enjoy a pretty busty woman regardless of whether she's natural or not as evidenced by the two most recent posters.

This is not a place where posts go unresponded to... folks talk/reply/debate... that's just how it is. Hope you'll feel like posting more images of the lovely Leanne in the future.

magic

• Z Cup
  • never too big
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2003, 05:52:44 AM »
As good as natural?!  
Magically Yours, magic

Richard_B

• C Cup
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2003, 08:54:35 PM »
Thanks for the support and thanks Palomine - your sentiments are much appreciated.  Leanne is a great lady (no, I don't know her, I'm just a very distant (UK to US) member of her site) and she deserves a lot more members.  I hope her mention here will help.

I also enjoyed the morph.  Cheers all.  

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2003, 10:38:50 AM »
Richard: You're more than welcome.

Magic: I know that I used to say so almost daily and it's been awhile since I have, but THANKS for your fine morphs! I spend most of my time in the forums these days as opposed to the galleries, so I'm not exposed to your work as frequently as I used to be, but I still appreciate it when I see it. Extraordinarily deft technique (of course as always, but still worth mentioning) and also excellent choice of subject and a great 'eye' for shape and proportion. Simply wonderful and muchly appreciated!

magic

• Z Cup
  • never too big
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2003, 04:37:41 AM »
Anyway, makes me proud to hear.
Magically Yours, magic

buckeyesrule

• C Cup
Re: Leanne - 34HHH
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2003, 02:27:21 PM »
I'm sorry, but if this girl is a HHH cup, then I am the Easter Bunny.  

Whink

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Leanne - 34HHH
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2003, 04:29:45 PM »
Quote:

I'm sorry, but if this girl is a HHH cup, then I am the Easter Bunny.  

Agreed.  And I am Dr. Seuss.  BTW, Easter Bunny... you're due in make-up in 10 minutes!  We have a short feature film to shoot with Jessica Rabbit!

Regards
W

Thanks to Morphemor for the latest Avatar!