xenon

• G Cup
Any one remember the cool Maidenform bra commercials from around 1993-1995?

I am probably asking in the wrong section of the forum. But does anyone remember the Maidenform bra commercial from around 1993-1995 that was a stream of morphs from chest to chest, displaying the different sizes and shapes of breasts they have bras for? I remember one or more that were very large and it was fun to watch the morphing between all the sizes. I highly doubt anyone has any vidcaps or vidclips. But I wanted to bring it up anyways. I wish I had some clips of it to share.  
~Xenon

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Any one remember the cool Maidenform bra commercials from around 1993-1995?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 11:56:06 PM »
Sheber seems to be the one with the great commercial clips.  Hopefully he'll chime in and point you(and the rest of us) in the right direction.

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2003, 04:15:55 PM »
I'm sure its on tape. I'll just have to dig through a mere 4 years of video to find it.
[Rent this space]

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2003, 10:45:16 PM »
You da man Sheber!

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2003, 08:53:38 AM »
Wow, I just saw that you had the armymen commercial. Amazing that you have so much on tape. Thanks for all the resources you bring to the group Sherber. (And everyone else that helps for that matter.)
~Xenon

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2003, 10:34:38 PM »
I wonder if anyone remembers these videos (commercial), I used to see them all the time when watching Dr. Who late at night.
~Xenon

xenon

• G Cup
I just thought I would reply to myself to ask again if anyone remembers this commercial. It's too bad that most all the commercial sites I have found cost money. Amazing that people would pay money to see commercials. Now if they sold a DVD with ALL commercials per year range, like all US commercials 1990-1999, but that would be several DVDs most likely. Or maybe just the good ones.
   I just keep remembering some big medievil chick in this Madenform commercial, as well as some great other chicks. Unfortunately I was still in High School and only had an 8088 Epson PC with 512K VGA, 20Meg HDD, 4Megs Ram and Dos 3.x. Unfortunately I didn't have my own VCR/TV at the time.  
~Xenon

sheber

• Shasta'man
I've only been through twenty tapes of that time period and haven't come across it yet. Sorry.
[Rent this space]

xenon

• G Cup
Thanks for looking. Now I am mostly curious if I am alone in seeing this commercial.

Maybe someday there will be some really complete compilation of breasts in commercials.  
~Xenon

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
Quote:

Thanks for looking. Now I am mostly curious if I am alone in seeing this commercial.

Maybe someday there will be some really complete compilation of breasts in commercials.  

We can only hope!

Number6

• E Cup
I just posted a comment up in Palomine's thread about the insurance ad, figured maybe I'd bring it up here, since it sounds like Sheber's got a tremendous archive of video.  Do you remember a series of commercials for a place called "Rally's" (a drive-thru burger place, it may have a different name in different areas, I think) that featured an animated girl called Holly driving hot-rod style cars?  They aired a few years back (during the 1999/2000 TV season if I recall correctly), and were probably animated by Peter Chung.  Holly was quite busty and *very* bouncy, and I was wondering if you had copies of any of those ads featuring her.  
Be seeing you...

Chestnuts

• L Cup
Quote:

I just posted a comment up in Palomine's thread about the insurance ad, figured maybe I'd bring it up here, since it sounds like Sheber's got a tremendous archive of video.  Do you remember a series of commercials for a place called "Rally's" (a drive-thru burger place, it may have a different name in different areas, I think) that featured an animated girl called Holly driving hot-rod style cars?  They aired a few years back (during the 1999/2000 TV season if I recall correctly), and were probably animated by Peter Chung.  Holly was quite busty and *very* bouncy, and I was wondering if you had copies of any of those ads featuring her.  

Another thread hijack I see:  

I replied to the other thread, but the commercials I saw were not animated, but was a nice lookin' kinda busty girl in a convertible. I wanted to cap it, but don't believe I ever had the opportunity.  
Avatar by John Coffey, used with permission. Avatar tweaking by Zasha

sheber

• Shasta'man
While I don't recall that commercial, its not to say that I don't have it on tape. With more than three thousand tapes, I've been surprised more than once!
[Rent this space]

uruseiranma

• D Cup
  • I don't have anything to wear!
    • www.villageofthegiants.net
You know, they mentioned the Maidenform item on several Mystery Science Theatre 300 episodes.  My favorite is during the 'Village of the Giants' growth where Joy Harmon is covering (squeezing?) her breasts as she grows and one of the guys pipes up 'the maidenform woman...you never know where she'll turn up.'  

Number6

• E Cup
Didn't mean to hijack the thread (or the other one); I'd been going through a lot of my older tapes, ones that I'd never bothered to label, so I didn't know what was on them.  I'm pretty sure most of them were from 1999/2000, and I found some nice stuff (including a couple of those Rally's ads), though there's a fair amount of it that has bad reception.  It got me wondering if anyone else had seen/capped/clipped these bits, and I'm too timid to start a thread about a (probably regional) series of commercials from 3-4 years back, so I just figured I'd bring it up here (and the other one), since it was related to the subject of ads.

On a related note (warning, further tangent coming up), I seem to have recorded a fair amount of "boob-centric" stuff such as Jenny Jones, or the X Show, from that time period, some of which has clear reception.  I'm interested in assimilating these tapes into my "legitimate" collection (the stacks that I'd let my family look through, which I've kept separate from the "boob-centric" stuff since that time).  However, I'm reluctant to simply wipe out all that material; I'd feel like I'm betraying all the other contributors here who tirelessly collect and upload similar stuff that I download all the time without a second thought.  Not only that, but I have guilt pangs from having gone through a similar procedure some years back, and wiping out hours of perfectly good Richard Bey material along with some mega-boobed Springer stuff.  I think I figured that there was no way those guys would ever go off the air or stop showing such amazingly stacked ladies, so I could recoup my losses later...I've learned many harsh lessons about networks and cancellations since then.  
Any suggestions on what to do?  
Be seeing you...