Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Mike Hammer: Most big breasts per episode?
« on: July 03, 2001, 11:39:00 AM »
Sheber brought up another landmark mainstream tit show. With breast per episode ration that rivaled heavy hitters Benny Hill,Jenny Jones and Howard Stern, Mike Hammer, the original series before Stacy Keach's cocaine bust and incarveration in the UK put some of Hollywood's biggest breasted women before the camera. The featured actresses mind you were shapely, but it was the extras that took up most of the screen. The exception was the bar maid in the dive that Hammer visited every episode, her breasts exploding across the bar. One early episode featured an excessively busty woman (Patty Please?) in a waitress role. This set the trend for the rest of the series which played out like this: Hammer approaches a building or office to meet a contact or suspect. Big busted secretary greets Hammer seductively, Hammer responds with cheesy innuendo and moves on, happens 2 to 3 times an episode like clockwork. In one episode a glamor queen with her boobs pushed up to her chin is walking her dogs, Hammer says something about puppies and moves on.Brilliant! After the drug bust, the second series took on a more serious Law and Order tone and the sweatermeat was replaced by a mildly built woman in blue who made an appearnce in evry episode like Kenny's deaths on South Park. Boring! Be on the lookout for A&E programming changes.
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

RDaneel

• F Cup
Re: Mike Hammer: Most big breasts per episode?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2001, 11:47:00 AM »
I used to watch Mike Hammer for two things - Stacy Keach and the babe du jour. Mike always had some very busty heroine or woman climbing in his shorts. I remember Lee Meredith as the bartender, Jonna Lee, and several other memorable mammary maidens.

Maybe that should be three things...

RD

Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Joe Average

• C Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2001, 12:01:00 PM »
I double-checked on imdb--it wasn't Lee Meredith, it was Lee Benton.  (Lee Meredith's performances as Ulla in THE PRODUCERS and the Sketch Nurse in THE SUNSHINE BOYS are worth a mention, however).

I used to make time every day to catch this show on USA for these very reasons.  Early seasons only, for at some point, they developed some kind of guilty conscience for featuring this kind of talent.

In her autobio, Delta Burke said all the gals on this show had to have that "Mike Hammer look".  She explained that meant no matter how big your bosoms were, they padded 'em to be bigger.  Good policy!

bammy

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2001, 02:15:00 AM »
The boob-quotient on Mike Hammer took a dive when they realized they were strongest with female viewers.

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2001, 03:49:00 AM »
Ohhhh, yeah.  Thanks for the mammaries/memories.  Who was the sandwich lady that made deliveries to his office?  She was in a number of episodes, I think.

JoiWest

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2001, 08:56:00 AM »
Hi Guys! Just a couple notes from my tittyful memory.

Great Show! Most of the gals were either surgically augmented, or externally padded to LOOK surgically augmented.
Tanya Roberts (nice fake tits) played his secretary Velda in the Pilot being replaced by Lindsay Bloom after that.

Hi Craig:-) "One early episode featured an
            excessively busty woman (Patty Please?) in a waitress role."

I don't remember ever seeing Patty Please (aka Patty Plenty, aka Patty Wright,aka Patty Pleasure, On that show, but maybe I missed one, or blinked, :-)
for RDaneel
            "I
            remember Lee Meredith as the bartender,"

and Joe Average "double-checked on imdb--it wasn't Lee Meredith, it was Lee Benton. (Lee
            Meredith's performances as Ulla in THE PRODUCERS and the Sketch Nurse in
            THE SUNSHINE BOYS are worth a mention, however)."

As I remember,  Lee Meredith was in the Pilot and possibly the first few shows, being replaced by Lee Benton for the remainder of the run.

The final season, as mentioned by others was a loss. Almost no decent plastic titted babes and no padded ones either :-(

But The series is noteworthy for many less well known reasons. For example the very cute but flat chested Greta Blackburn played a small guest part in one episode and was padded to look like she had a great set of fake tits! Not Long after she filmed that She went out and bought her own (not quite as large) set of silicones, which she displayed in the movie PARTY LINE.

whoops Im running late gotta scoot now!

FAKE TITS RULE!!!

:-)

Joi