September 18, 2014, 10:41:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kathi Somers - What sweaters were made for  (Read 7588 times)
RenegadeUK
C Cup

« on: October 08, 2003, 01:11:24 PM »

I was putting together a personal collection of provocative clothed breasts a couple of years back, a topic I was becoming more interested in after becoming (temporarily) bored with just naked breasts, when I tripped over a single unnamed picture (that is now my current avatar).

I couldn’t find out who the beauty with the fantastic superstructure was and could find no further pictures until a long time later. I discovered that Kathi has her own paysite, but I have never joined a paysite in my life and do not intend to start now (like I have never paid for sex yet - I suppose the day may come…LOL). However, over the past couple of years I have managed to glean about 30 pictures in total, all clothed ones, of the delightful blonde. I think it is pretty much all that is available outside of her members’ area (and going by the comments on her site’s free tour, the nude pictures are jealously guarded).

It is often difficult to decide someone’s personality from mere photographs…in fact it is pretty much impossible…but for me Kathi’s has a bubbly personality that just shines out of her pictures…her eyes are just mesmerising and her smile would melt the North Pole. I get a feeling she is a person I would actually like to know….and well….that frontage?…coupled with the impossibly small waist and hips…and the slim legs…If I could design my perfect woman…she got there first.

I was just wondering, being a newcomer to BEArchive, if anyone here does have any undressed pics they would share (preferably recent ones) that ARE in the public arena?

All meat or plastic in origin?....I don't care, if they LOOK good then, by God, they ARE good.

My avatar is 'Busty Kathi' Somers, the best filling a sweater ever had - now sadly retired from the business with severe arthritis...God bless you Kathi, you brought smiles to many faces in your time.

RenegadeUK
C Cup

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 01:16:55 PM »

And another one  

All meat or plastic in origin?....I don't care, if they LOOK good then, by God, they ARE good.

My avatar is 'Busty Kathi' Somers, the best filling a sweater ever had - now sadly retired from the business with severe arthritis...God bless you Kathi, you brought smiles to many faces in your time.

RenegadeUK
C Cup

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2003, 01:20:10 PM »

And one more for luck  

READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2003, 01:28:29 PM »

Yea, Kathi's always been right up on the top of my list as well. Her sight wasn't always a pay sight. I have a few pics of her sans top. I'll post them. By the way not to break the mood, but she's married. I thinck her husband is the photographer. She posts here at the BEA sometimes.  
READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2003, 01:30:13 PM »

another!  
READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2003, 01:31:45 PM »

one more.    
READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2003, 01:33:30 PM »

READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2003, 01:38:07 PM »

READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2003, 01:41:19 PM »

last. but not least!  
RenegadeUK
C Cup

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2003, 01:41:55 PM »

Many, many thanks Readirogue.....appreciate those...

...and LOL....never mind spoiling the mood with the news that she is married....I was not aspiring to a sexual liaison there....I just think she would be a nice person to know...as a friend, buddy or pal....I can just imagine having a laugh over a drink or two at my local pub on a summer's evening that's all.....LOL

Eek....she posts HERE?....EEK

READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2003, 01:46:56 PM »

I used to have every pic off her original sight. That was two computers ago and alot did not make the transfer from floppy disk to cd. Now I just catch'em were I can. Likeyou I don't (usualy) pay for a sight. My wife for some reason has a problem with it.  
READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2003, 01:58:33 PM »

Sorry did not mean that by saying she was married. I did not know how much info you had on her. Her husband is one lucky dude.  If you do a search for her in the forums you might come up with posts of her's. you may get a better gauge of her personality from them. I always got the impression that she is a very nice person.    
RenegadeUK
C Cup

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2003, 03:01:59 PM »

Well now you point it out...I have just spotted the Search facility in the BEA....haven't been here long...still got a lot to learn....but I am more than freaked out to find that Kathi actually visits here...don't think I have ever been in a Forum where the stars actually participate in the events and posts.....that is a weird thought.

Kowalski
G Cup

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2003, 04:15:41 PM »

The frequency of her posts has dropped of here over the past year, but she does post from time to time. I too have been a long time fan of her "busty cheesecake" photos (moreso than the nudes - but I always say that about all the models). She's awesome.
BillN
L Cup

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2003, 08:27:40 PM »

Fair Warning folks.  Kathi is very protective of her pictures, especially the nudes.  I'm sure she'll ask that they be taken down if she sees this thread.
Kowalski
G Cup

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2003, 08:44:16 PM »

Agreed. Those should come down asap.
RenegadeUK
C Cup

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2003, 09:01:04 PM »

Strewth...I hope I have not offended anyone here...all of the pics I posted above are in the public forum and, by and large, are ones published by Kathi herself in her "Free Pic" sections at her website.

And I did specifically request any undressed ones "that ARE in the public arena", mindful of Kathi's justified protectiveness of her efforts          .

Kowalski
G Cup

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2003, 09:04:28 PM »

Right. She has not to my knowledge ever posted nudes in her free area.

"I didn't do it."
RenegadeUK
C Cup

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2003, 09:11:19 PM »

I am sure you are correct 'Ski...I certainly have never seen any nudes in Kathi's free pic area....but if you check up top, you will find that the three pics I put up were all non-nudes.

Kowalski
G Cup

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2003, 09:23:56 PM »

Quote:

if you check up top, you will find that the three pics I put up were all non-nudes.  

Yeah that's cool. I was just directing my general comments to whoever has the means to pull the nudes of Kathi. Preemptive measures, since she's a friend of the BEA, wouldn't want to rub her the wrong way. So to speak.
READIROGUE
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2003, 10:50:15 PM »

All pictures I posted were from her original Cheese Cake gallery (FREE), before she started the pay site. Yes there were toppless pics of her there then!  
Kowalski
G Cup

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2003, 11:27:29 PM »

Oh, okay then. Should be alright.
I haven't been to her site in awhile, and there've been plenty of warning and stuff around here lately......

...as you were, soldier.
MunchWolf
Y Cup

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2003, 11:30:27 PM »

Kathi is yummy ...

-Munch "she's sweeter in sweaters" Wolf
JOHNNY
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2003, 11:52:13 PM »

here is a few i have i dont think that they are copy r  
JOHNNY
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2003, 11:53:21 PM »

another  
JOHNNY
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2003, 11:55:42 PM »

hot  
JOHNNY
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2003, 11:57:06 PM »

more then  
JOHNNY
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2003, 11:58:44 PM »

i think these last 2 might be morphs  
JOHNNY
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2003, 12:00:09 AM »

last one ---nite all  
RenegadeUK
C Cup

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2003, 07:45:54 AM »

Fantastic support people...all pics REALLY appreciated and glad we were able to sort things out above.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou

rtpoe
U Cup

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2003, 11:18:54 PM »

Don't forget the Yahoo club:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bustykathispictureclub/

rtpoe

rtpoe

JOIN THE BEA

"Come Roger and Nell,
Come Simpkin and Bell,
East lad with his lass hither come;
With singing and dancin,
And pleasure advancing,
To celebrate Harvest Home."
-- unknown
kupsyza
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2003, 05:31:32 AM »

I miss her "masterpiece" photo and the animated gif that somebody made out of it.
RenegadeUK
C Cup

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2003, 05:55:21 AM »

Ah...now you have me at a loss?Huh?? ....Masterpiece photo?Huh  Wassat? ....I am new here remember...hehe

siztenboots
B Cup

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2003, 05:55:43 PM »

Just a couple of 3d pictures, acquired circa 1997  
siztenboots
B Cup

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2003, 05:57:44 PM »

Okay, last one ... try not to go cross-eyed !  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program