Re: Cumshot Anatomy 101? -- Oops...!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2004, 11:56:31 AM »
Well, if you guys like cumshots so much    

BSLFE

• E Cup
    • www.sweetsamples.com
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2004, 11:58:20 AM »
that's Kayla Kleevage btw, if you know how the movie is called, let me know please!    

IMAGE DELETED DUE TO 1-1-1-1 RULE VIOLATION. ABIDE BY THE RULES OR DON'T POST AT ALL PLEASE.

mister_mystery

• P Cup
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2004, 08:05:27 PM »
It looks like the movie is called "Kayla gets covered in wallpaper paste by a naked decorator".  
It's probably a Swedish art film.

Quote:

[Hi mister_mystery!!
LOL!! of course, it's a topic of VERY personal interest!!
And honey....I am a VERY responsible little lady!!!

Well, hello to you too.  Do I call you Bambi or Miss Blimps?
(Mmmm..... that was one of those sentences that, as a kid, I never thought I'd need to one day write.)

I hope you appreciate I'm risking electrocution, typing this while sitting in a bath of ice-water.  
I mean, you've really gone and done it now... some of the guys here will have to MASSIVELY up their meds.

I read in another thread that someone here had met you, and what an approachable, fun lady you were, and I started thinking: I wonder where, in the normal course of events, a spur-of-the-moment thing, while out travelling the highways and byways of the ex-colonies, visiting local inns and hotels, convention centres and shopping malls, supermarkets and department stores.... I started thinking.... I wonder where a man might come across her?

Time for more ice.....
just passing thru

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2004, 04:00:31 AM »
I didn't know that was Kayla.  I have that clip...if someone wants to host it I can send it to them.  I can't imagine the cum not being fake though...it's just too suspect, BUT it's great to watch.

Has Wifey had work done?  She looks WAY younger and WAY firmer than I've ever even been able to imagine her in that picture above.  And yet it's pretty recent.  What gives??

I was gonna post an attachment, just cause I have so many of these kind of pics.  And I can't find any 'cause it's all on the old computer.  I HATE the transition between old dinosaur computer and much faster but still slow-compared-to-recent-stuff computer.

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2004, 09:51:50 AM »
I'm guessing this girl would get a similar reaction from any of us here! If you want some great material, check out Mandy at the URL on the pic. Unbelievable footage.  

Bambi_Blaze

• X Cup
    • www.bambiblaze.com
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2004, 09:59:56 AM »
Quote:

It looks like the movie is called "Kayla gets covered in wallpaper paste by a naked decorator".  
It's probably a Swedish art film.

Quote:

[Hi mister_mystery!!
LOL!! of course, it's a topic of VERY personal interest!!
And honey....I am a VERY responsible little lady!!!

Well, hello to you too.  Do I call you Bambi or Miss Blimps?
(Mmmm..... that was one of those sentences that, as a kid, I never thought I'd need to one day write.)

I hope you appreciate I'm risking electrocution, typing this while sitting in a bath of ice-water.  
I mean, you've really gone and done it now... some of the guys here will have to MASSIVELY up their meds.

I read in another thread that someone here had met you, and what an approachable, fun lady you were, and I started thinking: I wonder where, in the normal course of events, a spur-of-the-moment thing, while out travelling the highways and byways of the ex-colonies, visiting local inns and hotels, convention centres and shopping malls, supermarkets and department stores.... I started thinking.... I wonder where a man might come across her?

Time for more ice.....

Hi mystery babe!

Has the ice melted yet?????  You are so very sweet to say these things and ya never know where you could end up "bumping" into Bams.....  he,he

I can say this, if I ever do meet any of you live and in person it will be my pleasure!!!  But until then, I sure am enjoying these cumshot pics (without my lil' animal crackers of course!), so until we do meet....ya'll just keep on posting these sexy pics!!!

Hugs hon!
~Bams~      

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2004, 01:25:15 PM »
Quote:

Has Wifey had work done?  She looks WAY younger and WAY firmer than I've ever even been able to imagine her in that picture above.  And yet it's pretty recent.  What gives??

Though I'm reluctant to generalize about other's opinions on this sensitive matter, I THINK that the consensus at the wifey newsgroup is that wifey DID have a lift w/modest implants (nicely done... not oversized/overfilled/blatantly obvious). It's probably safe to assume that maybe she had some other minor procedures done at or around the same time so everything could recuperate at once. I think she looked great both before and after.

JizzTits

• Z Cup
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2004, 04:17:21 PM »
yeah, Wifey looks good then and now. she's one of my favorite internet stars!

and Bambi, so you like meeting your fans huh? Atlanta Georgia... haven't been there before, but i gotta add that to my list of places to visit now...  

"It's like being married to my best friend, but she lets me feel her boobs!"
-Homer Simpson talking about Marge

Bambi_Blaze

• X Cup
    • www.bambiblaze.com
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2004, 05:01:56 PM »
Hi JizzTits (love your nick and avatar, BTW)

If you're ever in Buckhead, look me up at Jay's Pizza & Bar  (really jamming pizza joint with a hip bar), and I'll mix ya up your fav drink.

Now....where are more cumshot pics????????

~Bams~  

Maski

• G Cup
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2004, 06:37:10 PM »
Here you go Bambi!  

mister_mystery

• P Cup
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2004, 09:53:12 PM »

Quote:

[Hi mystery babe!

Has the ice melted yet????? You are so very sweet to say these things and ya never know where you could end up "bumping" into Bams..... he,he

Damn, how do you make the text line up right?

Yes indeed, Miss B, the ice melted pretty much immediately...."bumping" into you....yeah....I'll just hold that thought for a while longer....

Nope, still there.

Bumping.

No.  I need something to distract me.
Okay back to the thread.
This pic brought to you courtesy of mister "I don't just do morphs, y'know" mystery.  The original file was called Jordan_sucks.jpg, so was asking for trouble right from the start.

File under "If Only......But Extremely Likely One Day"

Bumping.....

Nope.  The thoughts not gone yet.

Bump.
Bump.
Bump.

Bump.

Need to lie down now.  
Rest.    
just passing thru

mister_mystery

• P Cup
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2004, 09:58:56 PM »
And I just realised something.
In a moment of fitting irony, while replying to Bambi, I just went up a cup size.
One hundred posts and counting.

Bumping.

Oh shit.  It's still there........  
just passing thru

Bambi_Blaze

• X Cup
    • www.bambiblaze.com
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2004, 10:31:30 AM »
Quote:

And I just realised something.
In a moment of fitting irony, while replying to Bambi, I just went up a cup size.
One hundred posts and counting.

Bumping.

Oh shit.  It's still there........  

mister -- I have a magical way of making everyone's cup size G-R-O-W!!  he,he. Everytime I look at these really HOT pics you guys are posting I can feel MY cup size growing....now isn't that a -- mystery!!

Really do like these last two you and Maski posted, the ladies look awesome!

Hugs,
~Bams~  

mister_mystery

• P Cup
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2004, 04:00:26 PM »
You? Make everyone's cup size grow? How do you manage that, then?  
Oh, I see.

Okay.  

Yes, that would work.

The last pic I posted was a fake - the original, untarnished version is attached.  Like I said, I don't just do morphs.

Any time you want some digital "additions", you let me know how far to go!!

M?M    
just passing thru

The_Cub

• D Cup
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2004, 07:29:22 PM »
Enjoy