September 02, 2014, 06:16:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: does anyone have any Minka as Satin pics from WCW Nitro from years ago?  (Read 3325 times)
HellbillyEcono
inactive
B Cup

« on: October 27, 2003, 02:20:48 AM »

there were some clips of her coming out with I think the Hardy Boys. She did that one appearance on the Monday Night Nitro or whatever it was called. Again, very brief, I think. Maybe she was a little too shocking even for rasslin', if that makes any sense. I think it would have been in their best advantage to use her all the time. Bet that would get lots of guys who didn't watch it to do just that. I would have. I like Sable but I think the wrestling world would become very interesting if a valet was the character Satin, played by our beloved Minka.

I also remember a clip of her with Vegas-based Buffalo Wrestling Federation in a small ring that was just this little local thing. That was pretty cool, too.

ALL HAIL MINKA!    
Jithero
E Cup

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2003, 05:22:29 AM »

Yeah, I have a couple pics and clips of "Satin".  What I found most amusing about the whole thing was reading Minka's message board and seeing her post about Satin without being able to admit that they were the same person.

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." - Edward Abbey
Jithero
E Cup

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2003, 05:23:01 AM »

2nd satin pic  

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." - Edward Abbey
Blax12
M Cup

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 10:06:29 AM »

Hey, is that guy Sadistyk?

Blax12

Craig_Mercer
inactive
F Cup

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2003, 10:16:54 AM »

I actually have the mp3's of her ring entrance somewhere. Shes stuffed into a WCW t-shirt and tiny short shorts.

E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S
J_Panda
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2003, 12:57:46 PM »

find them find them now  

oo ah, do the panda oo ah, do the panda

not literally!!!
Sadistyk
inactive
X Cup

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2003, 03:55:29 PM »

Quote:

Hey, is that guy Sadistyk?

Blax12

Nope, not me.  That was from a BWF(Buffalo Wrestling Federation) show.  If I remember too, I'll get you his name and some more of her stuff from BWF and WCW.

Jet
D Cup

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2003, 05:08:31 PM »

I think this pic of Minka and Kayla was wrestling related.  

I like big boobs and I cannot lie...
Sadistyk
inactive
X Cup

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2003, 05:41:33 PM »

Yep, that pic is from the BWF site.  I'm not sure if she is still involved with them or not.  I'll look into it.

Mr Curiosity
inactive
A Cup

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2003, 07:50:55 PM »

In the WCW, Minka came to the ring with Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. Click below for a short clip.

http://www.yourwinner-misscharms.com/home/Minka_WCW.mpg  
J_Panda
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2003, 08:25:49 PM »

cool anyone got anymore?  

oo ah, do the panda oo ah, do the panda

not literally!!!
Jet
D Cup

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2003, 11:27:58 PM »

Thanks for the clip, Mr. Curiosity.  She did a good job teasing that crowd.  She probably felt weird, being paid to go out there and NOT show her breasts  

I like big boobs and I cannot lie...
Sadistyk
inactive
X Cup

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2003, 02:46:22 AM »

Well, I tried getting some stuff from the BWF site, but it's not there anymore.  They may have gone out of business.  It happens alot in the indy's.

Aven
inactive
C Cup

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2003, 03:11:59 AM »

i do remember the WCW entrance, but that happened years ago didn't it. i had just recently got Foxtel and was watching the wrestling. low and behold who walked out bouncing all the way?

that was about 4 years ago now.

"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas?"
-Jean Kerr
Raiden
H Cup

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2003, 03:16:10 AM »

I have one of her BWF clips somewhere on a CDR.  It was a clip of her winning a belt.  She basically stood in the ring, and any wrestler who entered got smothered.  The segment was called "Satin Bomb Massacre".

I'll see if I can find it.

I know my old friend Vega had a small shrine to Satin set up before he left.  I don't remember the web address, though.    

...Don't touch me again...
Mr Curiosity
inactive
A Cup

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2003, 06:05:46 PM »

I think the clip was from around 1999, in the dying days of the WCW. If memory serves me correctly, the teasing went on for about 30 seconds, until Goldberg came down and spoiled the fun by spearing Hall and Nash.

By the way, I will keep the clip up at my site for 1 more day for anyone who wants it.  
RDaneel
E Cup

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2003, 07:23:53 PM »

I don't have that clip but I do have a bunch of pictures that I'll try to post to hot.ee in a few days [sure wish hooters.dk was up ). I'll also try to post the clip I have. Be patient, work comes before play.

RD  

Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.
Clognuts
A Cup

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2003, 05:04:45 PM »

Vega's site is
www.angelfire.com/wrestling/Satinshrine/  
Raiden
H Cup

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2003, 05:13:53 PM »

Quote:

Vega's site is
www.angelfire.com/wrestling/Satinshrine/  

Thanks.  I knew it was on angelfire.  Just couldn't remember the full URL.    

...Don't touch me again...
Sadistyk
inactive
X Cup

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2003, 05:39:31 PM »

Thanks for the link!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program