Janus

• P Cup
Grounded for Life MERGED
« on: February 20, 2002, 08:00:00 PM »
The mother on the show over whether her breasts are real or fake.

"They're MY breasts, I've lived with them, and I'm fine with them. I'm not going to hide them under a sweatshirt or fold my arms over my chest in shame. I'm proud of who I am, and I'm comfortable with my body."

-Score one for the common sense brigade.

J- A man who wonders why people keep trying to dress him up like Dracula.

I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Re: BOOYAH! -Grounded for life.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2002, 01:24:00 AM »
I'm inclined to make a really bad GoldenEye here, if anyone gets it...  lol

Super Gish

• C Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2002, 06:32:00 AM »
So about this common sense brigade.  It doesn't have many members, does it?

-Gish

Janus

• P Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2002, 08:26:00 AM »
No, its comprised of myself, Ted Nugent, My buddies Matt, Jason, John, Case, Tosan, James and Paul, my entire mothers side of the family, and Babu, the hardass squirrel.

Though, the entire Caribbean gets honorary membership, as do people who stop, look at the world, and say "whatthefuck."

J- "Our children are dying and we have no heads, we drink and we sing, and we drink and we die!" Dennis Leary's Irish Song

[ February 22, 2002: Message edited by: Janus ]

I will remove the stick out of the world's ass.

Super Gish

• C Cup
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2002, 03:44:00 AM »
The best part of that last reply is that you didn't name any of us...so who else have you offended today?  

-Gish

Tux

• X Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2002, 06:06:00 AM »
Actually on a note of WTF, it was brought to my attention a non-edited picture of a few members of Metallica with a few members of N'Sync.  When I mean in the same picture, I don't mean on opposite sides of the large group photo, I mean next to each other in a small group shot.  Though I've never liked Metallica or N'Sync, it really does make one wonder about things.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

peter

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2002, 01:55:00 AM »
Hey janus i like the I'm an asshole song.
Or the song voices in my head.(both very good dennis leary songs)

cynic

• G Cup
How was 'Grounded For Life' Wednesday night?
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2002, 06:52:00 AM »
It was about the woman whose peers couldn't believe her breasts didn't have implants.

Anyone make vidcaps?  I missed it.

leaf

• E Cup
    • members.bearchive.com/~leaf
Re: How was 'Grounded For Life' Wednesday night?
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2002, 09:06:00 AM »
I watched it but didn't tape it.  Megyn Price was in fine form throughout the episode, primarily in a cleavage-baring tight pink top. Nice flashback to high school when she was challenging the buttons of her uniform blouse (and guys were staring), and then in a painted-on red gym tshirt (teacher tells the girls to do jumping jacks, she sees all the guys drooling in anticipation, and pretends to be sick to get out of it).

She finally flashes the two women who were gossiping about her, but we (obviously) only see her head while she pulls her shirt up.

Definitely worth some image caps, but not video.  Maybe Sheber will come to our rescue...

(In an interesting footnote, the daughter, Lynsey Bartilson, is the one who starts the rumor about the implants because her friends are drooling over her mother. Lynsey was previously in a short film called "When I Was a Boy" in which she plays a tomboy whose mother finally forces her to get a bra, and once she puts it on, she looks like a solid C cup or so, and is embarrassed to be seen with her new rack. See some pix at her official website. The film shows up periodically on either Sundance channel or IFC.)

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Grounded for Life MERGED
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 10:36:39 AM »
Sorting old threads... moving this one to VCR Alerts (or whatever it's called now). ;) I think this is the actress being referred to (any mighty cute she is) though I don't know if it's from the show in question.

Capture_2 ULd Megyn Price