I still want to know what I am?

-Munch "Would a picture help?" Wolf

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: Im getting Custom Implants!!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2002, 08:54:00 AM »
Munch, you just need to ascertain whether you're an innie or an outie - failing that check to see if you have a huge pair of breasts.

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2002, 04:45:00 PM »
Dixie Delight--

I see your in Ga...whereabouts (Im in Macon)? Did you have your surgery done here and by whom if you dont mind me asking?

I found out about Premiere Image by a girl on one of my BA forums...she had 1200cc SiliMed customs overfilled to 1500cc.

It took me going through to hell to finally find a PS to do the surgery on me--I was insulted horribly at one consultation and shot-down at plenty others. Thats why I was so happy when I finally found a PS who was more than willing to do the surgery!  

HarmonyBliss

• C Cup
    • www.harmonybliss.com
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2002, 05:26:00 PM »
I'm not trying to create any arguements or enemies nor do I care if anyone is indeed 'posing' as a female in here. That is not my concern. But for the record Silimed does not make anything over 1000 cc. I emailed a rep just this last weekend to see if they did custom-sized and was told that no, they did not.

I would, however, like to know how you were able to get them to make custom-sized ones just for you.

Dixie DeLite

• D Cup
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2002, 05:39:00 PM »
No, Silimed does not make any implant larger than 1000cc. But they can be over filled to as much as 1500cc.  But ONCE you go over the 1000cc you have no WARRANTY on your implants.  I know this for a fact because I have them.  And I have also posted pics in the photo gallery here.

HarmonyBliss

• C Cup
    • www.harmonybliss.com
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2002, 05:54:00 PM »
I see.

I personally would worry about overfilling that much. Adding 500cc's to a 1000cc bag is like adding what 1/2 the original size was. That's adding 50% of the original content. I wouldn't do it, but that's just me. I would think it would stretch it too much. If going w/that, I would choose saline then because you'd be at risk of leakage, and saline is alot less a health risk.

Just my 2 cents.

I only bring this up because this poster seems to think that Silimed make bags in 1100cc and 1200cc sizes, which is false.

[ March 20, 2002: Message edited by: HarmonyBliss ]

Dixie DeLite

• D Cup
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2002, 06:10:00 PM »
The silimed implants are made thicker than mcghan or mentor thus can be stretched further safely. In fact, when my surgery was taking place, there was a company rep from silimed present in the operating room.
He was suprised that anyone was doing this, but was not concerned about the safety of rupturing the implant. Besides, it was my choice in the end. I don't figure they will have to last for too long anyway.

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2002, 02:49:00 AM »
They had a rep at the operating room????  Are you sure he just wasn't some guy wearing an 'official breast inspector' button?

-Munch "I want one of those buttons" Wolf

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2002, 06:13:00 AM »
It wasn't a button.  It's a medical smock that I had embroidered at....a...nevermind.  

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2002, 06:15:00 AM »
It wasn't a button.  It's a medical smock that I had made at....a...nevermind.  

BillN

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2002, 06:18:00 AM »
One of these days I'm going to figure out how this thing works and quit doing that.