*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24116
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2003, 03:26:50 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Actually, ElmerFudd, this is done for many reasons, both cultural and economic. The point, however, is that abortion for sex selection is just plain wrong. Deer have nothing to do with it.  



 
I agree with what you said.  I was just pointing out  a non-morality related consequence.  



 
I'm dipping into areas that I know little about here, but even if recent birthrates in India are skewed towards male babies (China too I'd guess, given the agrarian nature of large portions of their populations) I'd still not worry TOO much about running out of Indian/Chinese babes (women) anytime soon. To begin with, these two countries each now have over a billion citizens and together make up more than a third of the world's population. Also, I imagine that records related to birth in both countries might be a little suspect, and probaly only even vaguely close to accurate recently (if at all). Thus, I think that there are still probably more Indian and Chinese female babies being born each year than some European countries have births (of both sexes) period.
 
Also, as you know, women outnumber men worldwide by a small margin. I don't know if the delta between total female vs total male world population has changed much in the last 100 years or in which direction the delta may have changed, but since the birthrates in many western countries lag far behind those in the east and Asia, there are probably lots of lots of eastern babies in the world's future.  

*

cabanaboy

  • F Cup
  • 563
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2003, 04:02:22 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually, ElmerFudd, this is done for many reasons, both cultural and economic. The point, however, is that abortion for sex selection is just plain wrong. Deer have nothing to do with it.  



 
I agree with what you said.  I was just pointing out  a non-morality related consequence.  



 
 
I'm dipping into areas that I know little about here, but even if recent birthrates in India are skewed towards male babies (China too I'd guess, given the agrarian nature of large portions of their populations) I'd still not worry TOO much about running out of Indian/Chinese babes (women) anytime soon. To begin with, these two countries each now have over a billion citizens and together make up more than a third of the world's population. Also, I imagine that records related to birth in both countries might be a little suspect, and probaly only even vaguely close to accurate recently (if at all). Thus, I think that there are still probably more Indian and Chinese female babies being born each year than some European countries have births (of both sexes) period.
 
Also, as you know, women outnumber men worldwide by a small margin. I don't know if the delta between total female vs total male world population has changed much in the last 100 years or in which direction the delta may have changed, but since the birthrates in many western countries lag far behind those in the east and Asia, there are probably lots of lots of eastern babies in the world's future.  




Of course, Palomine, the birthrate in India and China is far too high. The solution, however, is NOT to abort female babies to ensure male heirs.
And not to belabor the point, but the ratio to be concerned about isn't Indian girl babies in relation to European girl babies, but girls in India as compared to boys in India.
I do know a bit about this subject and down the road it will present real problems for Indian society if the trend continues. Not to mention the imorality of killing babies because they don't have a penis.
 

*

wizard

  • F Cup
  • 484
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2003, 05:36:56 AM »
What this thread needs is a picture of an Indian hottie  
 

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24116
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2003, 05:40:15 AM »
Quote:

What this thread needs is a picture of an Indian hottie    




Though I agree with your intent, Angela Devi aka Davi isn't Indian as far as I know. Quite cute despite the fake looking implants though.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24116
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2003, 07:43:50 AM »
A few things here, nothing that great: http://www.indiaporn.net/

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2540
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2003, 10:11:54 AM »
Indian or not she is a cutie all right.

As for the girl baby/boy baby debate. It all comes down to greed. They need more money there, more resources etc. so that they are not pressured into making decisions of that nature. Take away the pressure and the decision will be a moot point. As in not have to be made.


*

wizard

  • F Cup
  • 484
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2003, 10:55:06 AM »
Palomine: Angela claims to be Indian. That's all I know as I haven't had the opportunity to check her out first hand  
From angeladevi.com:
"Heritage:
I was born in the center of it all -- New York City, but I am of east Indian descent -- 100 percent -- New Delhi, India, to be exact."
As for the boobs, I think it's the obvious fake look that makes her so damn hot, beside the cute face and a really nice bottom as well.. Nice package IMHO  

*

Aven

  • D Cup
  • 164
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2003, 12:22:23 PM »
I know that geographically, this is a bit away, but my girlfriend is Indonesian. She said that over there, kissing is also seen as a really wrong thing, especially in public.

Although she has only been back to Indonesia in six years a few times, but she said it hasn't changed a whole lot. When we started becoming more intimate, she was shocked that there was more to sex then just going for it.
"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want - an adorable pancreas?"
-Jean Kerr

*

geoffk

  • Banned User
  • 433
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2003, 01:44:43 PM »
You see quite a few layouts (and even whole magazines) of Indian girls in the UK.  They are referred to, rather confusingly, as "asians" (I'm not sure what they call Japanese/Chinese).

My impression, based on these and the Indian girls I've known is that they are generally not very busty.  There are exceptions, of course, just as there are with Japanese and other "not-busty" ethnics, but they are generally not in the same league as Litinas, blacks or even British girls.
   

*

BazBear

  • D Cup
  • 154
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2003, 02:40:50 PM »
Quote:

...or even British girls.
     




Myabe you should say  especially British girls    
BazBear

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24116
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2003, 06:48:16 PM »
Quote:

Palomine: Angela claims to be Indian. That's all I know as I haven't had the opportunity to check her out first hand  
From angeladevi.com:
"Heritage:
I was born in the center of it all -- New York City, but I am of east Indian descent -- 100 percent -- New Delhi, India, to be exact."




I had seen discussions on the NGs that feature her going into what seemed to be great detail explaining that she was something OTHER than Indian. But you link appears to be genuine and I stand corrected. Thanks.

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 630
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2003, 10:44:30 PM »
lest we forget about Collete Marquise........one o fthe most voluptuous models ever........in her prime.

I can't pinpoint her ethnicity but her features seem to say that part of the world.

*

  • E Cup
  • 328
    • http://www.flyingrabbits.tv/
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2003, 11:17:48 PM »
Don't forget Ariana, a Score model from Afghanistan. 5'4" & 34E cup.

And there was another Asian model in the late 1970s named Diana. Quite plump, but with huge breasts.
 
I am Albert Brennerman.



http://www.flyingrabbits.tv

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24116
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2003, 12:21:11 AM »
Isn't Scoreland's Ariana from Afganistan, not India.

Though I don't know her name, I've seen a few sets of this curvy eastern treat filter through the newsgroups. Certainly not supermodel material, but the overall package is mighty appetizing IMHO. I don't even mind her considerable honker (more easily viewed in profile)... it just sort of adds to her overall personality I think:



Lush, mature, full-bodied and open for business AND pleasure... great substantial nipples too!

*

togolane

  • E Cup
  • 590
Re: Why so few Indian/Pakastani models?
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2003, 06:38:35 PM »
 [image]photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/sunshine-girls2001/
vwp?.dir=/January+2001&.src=gr&.dnm=ssg2(19).jpg&.view=t&.
done=http://p[/image] Nadia Dhawan  

(Edited to bring this thread back to a reasonable width - about the link, see next post)