Craig_Mercer

• P cup
Jerri (Pixelust) Lookalike Sotted Nearby!!!
« on: March 26, 2002, 11:12:00 PM »
I cant fully vouch for Jerri being real, but she's definately possible thanks to a recurring sighting at a local home applaince-decor retailer. She's a black woman in her late 20's and she always spots me upon entering so it's alwayd awkward. Tonight she was wering a huge but still skin tight denim workshirt filling out her apron to bursting. absolutely fucking huge. thats as good as I can do. Jst refer to any Jerri pic andput an apron on it!!!
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

kalani

• D Cup
Re: Jerri (Pixelust) Lookalike Sotted Nearby!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2002, 12:06:00 AM »
* hic *  ...darn, I hate it when she does that...  * hic *    

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2002, 04:40:00 AM »
Jerri is a black woman?

So she sees you looking at her while she's looking at you looking back at her and this is a recurring thing? Make one wonder why she keeps coming back for more to look at?

cynic

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2002, 06:19:00 AM »
Craig - why does she always spot you upon entering?  Has she caught you staring - or have you had a conversation with her?

She is probably bored working in a place like that.  Ask her if she ever wants a TV -plugged in so she can follow the Oscars or the NCAA tournament.  You are only mere steps away from being able to say something subtle like, "I should buy you and your friends coffee or something whenever your shift ends."  

By 'friends' you will imply co-workers to her.  But in your mind 'friends' will mean her left one and her right one.