Craig_Mercer

• P cup
World's Best Hotel Pool Sighting: 14 years on.
« on: March 28, 2002, 09:35:00 AM »
One of my favorite early sightings occured in a hotel pool. (The Prior topic reminded me). It was the summer of 88 on a family trip through China. Most of the hotels there were top choice, however the most glamorous was the Beijing Hilton a highrise. Anyway, I took time to check out the pool, I was 14 at the time and there was an older college student on thtrip I'd taken a liking to. We decided to hit the pool during a little downtime. We get there and my full attention was torn from her and placed on a huge breasted African woman there with her children. The woman, the wife of a West African dignitary, we soon found out was about a 40-FF cup on an otherwise athletic, not skinny, body. She was stuffed into a leopard print one piece and lounging on the shallow end against the pool wall. I made a couple trips behind her on the perimeter of the pool for a look into her cavernous cleavage. She was incredibly bouyant! Her mams were bobbing and swaying on the surface. I distinctly remember a scowl on her face, it was probably due to her children acting up but could be because of my staring. I remember like it was yesterday. Not that yesterday's sighting was any slouch. (See previous post).
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

peter

Re: World's Best Hotel Pool Sighting: 14 years on.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2002, 10:59:00 AM »
Ahh the good old days.

Thrust

• C Cup
Re: World's Best Hotel Pool Sighting: 14 years on.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2002, 02:07:00 PM »
great story for growinggirls....hint hint.
www.bustygirlies.com

Thrust