soonersfan

• E Cup
Re: carribean breasts...who is this woman?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2002, 09:33:08 PM »
I'll tell you how I found your site.  In your profile or in one of your posts at hooters.dk, you mentioned that your e-mail address is [email protected].  You can look up anyone's profile at yahoo by typing in profiles.yahoo.com/ followed by their username into your web browser.  So, I entered in profiles.yahoo.com/caribmodel.  Of course, there were no links to this particular site.  So, next thing I did is enter in briefcase.yahoo.com/caribmodel and photos.yahoo.com/caribmodel -- you can find anyone's public files by doing this (entering in the correct username, of course).  Again, I found nothing.  Since yahoo owns geocities, you can also enter in www.geocities.com/ followed by the yahoo username.  So, I tried entering in www.geocities.com/caribmodel.  Again, I got nothing.  Finally, I tried entering in www.geocities.com/caribmodel/index.htm and www.geocities.com/caribmodel/index.html, and hit paydirt with the index.htm site.  I only know about all of this, because I've been looking up a lot of yahoo profiles ever since yahoo opened up their clubs section.  Just chalk it up to experience.  Sorry if I caused you any trouble, but I thought that we had the right to know what Almendra really looks like.  And I still think that she looks hot!  Thanks for bringing her to our attention!

As for Wet T, you can see her yahoo profile at http://profiles.yahoo.com/wet_t_ and her website is at http://www.geocities.com/wet_t_.  Enjoy!  

Caribmodel

• C Cup
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2002, 07:17:31 AM »
Thanks a bunch soonerfan. This is smart, A good lesson how to find things on the endless horizon of the cyberspace.
So Mrs. Best chest.
Amazing proportion and good shape.
Do you know more about her Mrs Wet_T?
Is she real or are they silicone enhanced?
Her email is there but I dear to ask, Normally women with this kind of asset, don’t like that question at all, and I don’t want to upset her.
But I would love to know more about her.

soonersfan

• E Cup
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2002, 08:43:13 PM »
She claims that she is all natural, but a lot of people here think that her pictures are morphed.  They think this because all of her pictures are small and do not show a lot of detail, therefore it is difficult to examine them in minute detail to see whether or not they have been digitally altered.  And I tend to think that they're right.  Wet_t_ says that she enters in a lot of wet t-shirt contests.  So, if she is so brave entering these contests (and if she is real), then I would think that she'd be brave enough to post highly detailed and revealing photos of herself, but she doesn't.  That's my two cents on her, and that is all I know about her (other than what she has listed on her website).  Hope this helps!  

Caribmodel

• C Cup
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2002, 11:13:48 PM »
Thanks this information to me is worth more then 2 cents.
If Wet_T_ has won and participated in so many Wet T contests back then in 98, there should be some more photos somewhere available. Specially when she does this Oil wrestling and uses her weapons. Sure would have wanted to be the one threaded this kind of weapon. I like to find out, if one can make her to pose for some more photos with better resolution. This kind’ a proportion just dazzle my mind.

Here I attach a photo of my personal and all time exotic favorite Yanine, I think it is the first shot, since she had her baby daughter about one month ago. She thinks she looks ugly and fat and totally out of shape, and does not want to pose yet. But sure those milk jugs are full and inviting to me. I guess I am a bit jealous about her baby who can linger around those tender silky voluptuous boobs, enjoying this fountain of sweet nutrition. But well who promised that life would be fair and easy.

Caribmodel

• C Cup
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2002, 11:20:12 PM »
Seems the photo was too big too attach, it just did not work
let's try a smaller version  

soonersfan

• E Cup
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2002, 04:41:42 AM »
Wow!  That's an awesome picture of Yanine!  Thanks for sharing it, Caribmodel.  By the way, I was wondering, aren't Yanine Diaz and Yelaine Betancourt the same person just posted under two different names?  I find them (or her, if they're the same person) to be quite extraordinary and beautiful.  And I'm in awe of the fact that Yelaine has an engineering degree!  I know how tough it is to study engineering from personal experience!

One last thing--I just wanted to let you know that when you look at someone's briefcase at Yahoo, you should be logged into Yahoo with your own account.  Sometimes users put restrictions on who can access their pics in Yahoo Briefcase, and you need to be logged in to see these.  If not, you'll just get a message saying that the briefcase is empty.  Here is a Yahoo Briefcase for a young woman who is attractive, but not busty, which is an example of this: briefcase.yahoo.com/angelina_vespa.  If you're not logged in, you can't see her pics.  But after you log in, you can see them and check her out.  And you know how to see her profile, right?  Now is the time to test out your new found knowledge of looking up info on people in Yahoo Profiles and then seeing their webpage at Geocities (and this woman has one there, too, if you're interested).

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2002, 05:27:20 AM »
Can anyone tell me the story behind the 'Wet T' girl ruse...
the site is very well designed...a lot of care taken to try to
create a real character,
...thanks, jayjay
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Caribmodel

• C Cup
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2002, 09:20:00 AM »
Soonerfan
Yanine and Yelaine are almost identical, except that Yanine gets naked (once in a while) while Yelaine does not.
So if you are looking for node photos you only find Yanine, if you look for clothed photos you find also Yelaine.
As of the Big_T, I am also into investigating what is the story behind, what is so far behind her geocities website, which often is shut down, because of exceeding the bandwidth. Are there other posts about her in this forum or in others. If we could get the facts together, then we will. You mention she claims her as 100% natural, but is does not mention anything on her homepage. Where from did you retrieve this information?

soonersfan

• E Cup
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2002, 03:37:00 AM »
Caribmodel,

I could have sworn that I read that she claimed that she was all natural.  Well, I looked on her website and could not find any quotes to back me up.  Perhaps I just remembered incorrectly?  I'm not sure.  Is there anyone else here that can back this up or shoot it down?

For your info, there have been posts about wet_t_ in the past.  I could only find this one:

Morphed or not ? What is up with this chick ?

Hope this helps in your quest.  I wouldn't waste too much time on her, though.  

Caribmodel

• C Cup
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2002, 09:54:18 AM »
Soonersfan

Thanks for your advice, it is once again very much appreciated.
It seems there is are real mystery behind.
Supposedly she lives in Forth Lauderdale. Does anybody in here know where?
This would bring light in the story

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2002, 12:31:31 PM »
One thing's for sure. She's no Sammy. HeHeHe!!  

Caribmodel

• C Cup
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2002, 03:41:12 PM »
Mammeistro you in here???
Holy cow. hope you are fine...
Did you get a hold on Sammy yet?
Any progress at all?
Hope you'll end up in the room with her.  

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2002, 05:59:11 PM »
Just though I'd crash your thread the same way you crashed the Sammy thread.

Get a hold of Sammy? Now that's an idea!

End up in a room with her? Heck, it would be a lot more fun to have run of the whole house, if you know what I mean!!  

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2002, 06:26:00 PM »
Interesting info on the two names 'Yelaine' and 'Yanine'...clothed or sometimes nude, especially since the names are so close...i emailed her about a year ago just to say i liked her looks and she had a fan in London...[sent it in Spanish]...and got a friendly reply from her.
She IS nice looking and her breasts have a beautiful shape to them...they look natural to me.
......jayjay
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

soonersfan

• E Cup
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2002, 05:30:06 AM »
Caribmodel:

Fort Lauderdale is in Florida and is ~30 miles (50 kilometers) north of Miami.  I don't know how this will bring light to the story, however.