Argyle

• X Cup
Linda Vaughn--"Racing's Dolly Parton"
« on: December 08, 2003, 08:29:13 PM »
I've often wondered why motorsports' Golden Girl, Miss Hurst Golden Shifter herself, Linda Vaughn, doesn't get more attention from ...well....breast afficionados.  If JLH and B.Spears and those other flatchested-by-comparison pop starlets get so much attention here, surely you all would be interested in Linda.

To summarize, Linda Vaughn was, is and always shall be the definitive race trophy queen.  

During the 'sixties and 'seventies, she appeared at thousands of motor races across the world, filling out flashy costumes, posing for thousands of pictures with drivers and fans. She serves in perpetuity as Miss Hurst Golden Shifter (Hurst is a manufacturer in automobile industry).  Her interviews were always peppered with colloquialisms in the tradition of Dolly Parton (both women are "built, southern, blond, and flashy").  One writer's estimate of her figure went something like "40-24-37", but she never said in public, allowing as how a woman's measurements were her own business.

Surely, some of you fellow mammary maniacs remember her...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lindavaughn/

E_W

• X Cup
Re: Linda Vaughn--"Racing's Dolly Parton"
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 08:31:13 PM »
Well if only I was born about 30 years earlier...    

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 08:46:01 PM »
The only reason she's not as well-known as smaller, more recent chest queens is of course time's passage and the sheer number of starlets/personalities/models/etc... thrust upon the public. LV is lovely... from her vintage (and from her appearance) is it safe to assume that she is unaugmented? Or is she?

Gtech

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 08:57:20 PM »
I'm curious....what size do you think she is?  In some of those pics she looks HUGE!!!!!

ptb010

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 09:00:58 PM »
As I recall, there is another rather busty young lady currently running in the ACRA series, but I can't recall the name. And, of course, I only have the word of others that she was busty - they wouldn't give back my binoculars untill she was in her car.

- ptb "now I take two pairs" 010  
I'm always hearing about these 'powers that BE'. Wish I had some.

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 09:05:14 PM »
Quote:

is it safe to assume that she is unaugmented? Or is she?

I'm willing to bet that she is absolutely natural.  Augmentations were extrememly rare in the early 'sixties, when she came to prominance.  Not only that, LV is what you'd call a "real Southern Girl", totally genuine, and I doubt anyone in her hometown of Dalton, Georgia heard of "boob jobs" back then.  I could be wrong, but I doubt it.  Watch her in Gumball Rally--a nice scene running toward the camera, with the expected motion in the ocean.  Also, in a 1973 magazine story, the writer notes that Linda's Mama was quite blessed in that way, too.

Gtech

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 10:41:19 PM »
Dalton, GA..........damn just down the road.

Zasha

• Flexy Lady
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2003, 04:08:10 AM »
Linda is natural - and a total sweetheart.  Hubby and I met her at a performance show this fall where she was signing autographs.

We got to visiting, and she, noting my physique, asked about the attention that I received.  She related a hilarious story about the newest neighbor that had moved in - she said that between he and his son, they wore out three dogs in two years walking by her house.

Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2003, 05:51:30 AM »
May I just say -- VROOOMMMMM!

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2003, 04:30:10 PM »
I'll never forget an old quote from Sports Illustrated- "Linda and her 'ahem' demeanor indefatigable" while showing a down shirt shot of her decolletage!
[Rent this space]

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2003, 06:14:41 PM »
Quote:

I'll never forget an old quote from Sports Illustrated- "Linda and her 'ahem' demeanor indefatigable" while showing a down shirt shot of her decolletage!  

Yep.  Quite an apt quote.

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2003, 06:16:45 PM »
Quote:

I'm curious....what size do you think she is?  In some of those pics she looks HUGE!!!!!  

I wouldn't want to begin to guess.  At 5'6", those measurements I refer to above are reasonable.  As for a cup size--borderline D/DD?

Dunno.

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2003, 06:28:58 PM »
Here're a few tidbits about Linda, culled from articles and books I've read.

Linda formed a troupe of "Hurstettes"--race trophy queens who represented the Hurst Company, who travelled from race to race.  None had such epic proportions as Linda, but June Cochran, Playboy Playmate of the Year 1962, came fairly close.

"Wow!  A hundred and forty inches of t*ts in the same room!"
--Buddy Baker, on observing Linda and two of her "Hurstettes" at an awards banquet.

"Nothing ever falls in our laps"
--LV explaining her family's most noticeable genetic trait

LV dated twice World Champion Jim Clark for awhile.  His death reportedly hit her pretty hard.

Linda appeared in two movies--1976's Gumball Rally and 1983's Stroker Ace, as herself.

glockshootr

• B Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2003, 06:02:24 PM »
On the subject of busty hot chicks in racing...you need to check out Pam Hardy www.junglepam.com. She was Jungle Jim Liberman's "sidekick" in the nhra in the early to mid 1970's backing his top fueler in the lights.She really played to the crowd.Bespecled with long brown hair, Short shorts and allmost ALWAYS braless she was a sight to behold with those dd's in full swing! She was and still is a class act  
"women should wear tight clothes and men should carry powerful handguns"

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2003, 11:56:43 AM »
You forgot to mention she was notorious for showin' up at the startin' line or timing tower wearing, go-go (knee high) boots, hotpants (extremely short, tight shorts for you youngsters) & a halter top (frequently one that was crocheted w/ an extremely "loose" weave) through which her nipples would peek out.  
CyberPlainsDrifter
Still Ridin' the cyberplains...