August 01, 2014, 09:22:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Melonie Charm recent pictures ?  (Read 6921 times)
ggk
E Cup

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2003, 12:20:25 AM »

Quote:

Of course buying a multi-model mag helps the big boob world in general, but from a very selfish BE-oriented point of view the thought of my money making my favorite model go bigger is a lot more appealing to the mind.

Well you should have no problem. I don't know of a big boob model that wants to go bigger that doesn't have a personal site.  I would be anxious to know of one, as I think your goal of helping them get there is admirable.

rtpoe
U Cup

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2003, 12:23:05 AM »

Melonie, I hope that you and your mother get through this difficult time quickly without any further hardship.

Today is my mom's birthday (she's 73 - we went to see  The Christmas Revels in NYC - I know people involved in the production). Fortunately, she is in good health. I don't know what I'd do if she ever got seriously ill, because of my two sisters and I, there's none of us who can take care of her.

rtpoe  

rtpoe

JOIN THE BEA

"O for a lodge in a garden of cucumbers!
  O for an iceberg or two at control!
O for a vale that at midday the dew cumbers!
  O for a pleasure trip up to the pole!"
-  Rossiter Johnson, Ninety-Nine in the Shade
melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2003, 12:23:23 AM »

Quote:

And that's what it all boils down to - in the end, it's the fans that have to pay for the implants somehow.    I can think of a few model sites I would join if the models in question would have a personal site where I knew they would recieve the majority of the earnings.  

Make a chest bigger - join a big bust model site today!  

Actually, the BEST way to make certain that the models personally benefit the most from money spent by fans is in the purchase of videos (and in particular custom made videos).  Even if a big bust model has a terrific web host (as I do), it's just the reality of business that bandwidth and hosting costs (and I'm not talking about web host profits but actual costs) eat up an easy 1/3 to 1/2 of all website membership receipts.  The credit card processing annual fee and processing fee percentage collected from every membership transaction are on top of the bandwidth and hosting costs.  Throw in a couple of piracy incidents where freeloaders swoop in with a pirated password and rack up bandwidth costs which are 10 or 100 times normal without generating any revenue to cover these costs, and you begin to get the picture that these days operating a pay website is little more than a service which big bust models provide for the benefit of their fans.  As Keisha and Vixen and I have been telling you all along, personal website income is NOT sufficient to cover the cost of new bigger implants.  However, if 100 fans were to order a custom video ...
jaytas
inactive
I Cup

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2003, 12:23:31 AM »

Right. What does what I said have to do with Melonie and the filching of her stuff?

Works a bit like this. To learn about something you need to first know of its existance. So if a system exists that does not give people the chance to see something those people cannot learn about it and therefore cannot then do the right thing.

So. For example lets say you lived somewhere that did not understand about causality you would not be able to understand the linkages between things that seem far removed from each other.

Like for example a system that suddenly had all the constraints taken off it and provided the opportunity to do as you wanted and therefore the crime rate went up. This would then teach people that crime, such as stealing, was not really all that bad. Which is why it happens over there so often.

Captain_Spaulding
inactive
D Cup

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2003, 12:28:11 AM »

I have to agree with Ms. Charm on the realities of copyright protection on the net.  Basically, once a photo gets posted to the net it is essentially out of your control.  Newsgroups, Yahoo Groups and, obviously, unscrupulous ISPs grab a hold and there is very little you can do about it.  Who has the time and resources to make a legal challenge against the perpetrators?  You can threaten legal action but the reality is you are not going to follow through.  All you can hope for is that the true fans, such as you fine folks here at the BE, will be honest enough to help defray the costs of running your web-site.  I'm not saying that it is right, just that it is the reality of the situation.

I think it was Stephen King that said that the Internet has caused many people to think that stealing is cool.  I hate to say it but it looks like he was right.    
melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2003, 12:35:31 AM »

Quote:

Melonie, I hope that you and your mother get through this difficult time quickly without any further hardship.

Today is my mom's birthday (she's 73 - we went to see  The Christmas Revels in NYC - I know people involved in the production). Fortunately, she is in good health. I don't know what I'd do if she ever got seriously ill, because of my two sisters and I, there's none of us who can take care of her.

rtpoe  

Thanks so much, Rtpoe.  There's nobody else in my family who can take care of my mother either, but all of my brothers and sisters have "regular jobs" and families of their own so I got 'volunteered' to take care of her since my daily schedule as a big bust model is much more flexible than their 9-5 jobs.  Unfortunately, they overlook the cumulative effect of my being committed to caring for my mother each and every day - putting off that photo shoot for a week or two is one thing, but putting off that photo shoot for 3 months results in this thread!

BTW enjoy the fact that your own mother is in good health - while you can!  
ggk
E Cup

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2003, 12:36:12 AM »

I think it is our responsibility to not make it "cool."
Stealing hurts every industry.  I think we should continue to point out to the pirates that it hurts the very models you admire. Remember how many girls became big boob girls in the 80's and early 90's.  Melonie is an expert on the matter, and she says the benefits no longer match the costs.  My opinion is that pirates are one of the reasons.
melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2003, 12:38:16 AM »

Quote:

I think it was Stephen King that said that the Internet has caused many people to think that stealing is cool.  I hate to say it but it looks like he was right.      

It's not surprising that Stephen King would say that - his material is only published in Book and Hollywood Movie form, and they both pay royalties !  
melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2003, 12:45:32 AM »

Quote:

Stealing hurts every industry.  I think we should continue to point out to the pirates that it hurts the very models you admire. Remember how many girls became big boob girls in the 80's and early 90's.  Melonie is an expert on the matter, and she says the benefits no longer match the costs.  My opinion is that pirates are one of the reasons.  

Absolutely true.  The one piece of related evidence I can offer in regard to the effects of Eastern European business ethics on the adult entertainment industry is the changes which have occurred in American strip clubs after the influx of lots of Eastern European dancers over the past 5 years.  They have certainly changed the character of the clubs, and have also changed the profitability of the clubs for American dancers who 'just dance' if you catch my drift.  Most Eastern European girls are definitely oriented toward maximizing their own short term earnings with no regard for long term consequences to the clubs, to the American dancers they affect indirectly, or to themselves (because unlike the eastern european pirate websites, American police and courts can and will prosecute Eastern European dancers for performing illegal activities in US clubs).  

However, one of the long term consequences of Eastern European dancers on US Clubs has directly affected the big boobs industry. The gradual change in club focus from performing on stage to 'performing' in a private room (if you catch my drift) has been to devalue the role of feature entertainers - which includes big boobs girls.  Feature bookings are now less important since many club customers now go to the club for the private room action rather than the stage performances.  This makes clubowners less likely to book a feature entertainer to draw new customers interested in a stage show at all, reduces the number of feature performances the girl will be paid for if the club does book her, and reduces the number of times per year that a club might book a feature.  Besides this, with club customer emphasis shifting from the stage to the private room, clubowners are more likely to hire a feature who has a more direct appeal to these new customers i.e. a XXX star rather than a big boobs model - all of which result in lower earnings for big bust girls on the club feature circuit.  However, as mentioned earlier, very few people actually make the appropriate cause and effect associations.
shadowcom
E Cup

« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2003, 05:43:57 AM »

Well, the question stays the same - "Can someone post in this thread 1-2 recent (made 1-2-10 days ago) pictures of "MC" ?" That's all. Why do you all spend so many stupid words, then the object of question is 1-2 pictures ?

To Melonie C: - I'm really impressed.    

To all: For most of us - "thank you". For the rest - don't be so stupid then you pretend to discuss very complicated things that you are unable to discuss.

Capitalism... For most of you this is already a bad tale - this is a kind of history of XIX-XX centuries. Now this economic and political formation has different name. Even in Western Countries of Europe and CIS. And most of you don't even know it. You still pretend to live in XIX century.

To EW: "Russia has signed UN conventions on copyright laws just like anyone else"

You are rigth. But read closely the text of this document. Hint: If 1) people don't have any profit of illegally distributed materials; 2) people can't prove that illegally distributed materials are located somethere (mean I-site) - this document "don't work". There are A LOT of opportinities to "jump" this document without any problems. And people do it.

I don't discuss, if it's good or if it's bad - this practice, but if this practice exists and will continue to exist - people can do nothing with it. And any normal people - if he(she) sees that he(she) can get something for free or for good price - you can be sure that this person will get it for good price and not for official price of official distributor. If this person is not mad. Even (c) Microsoft was unable to change anything here. Because with us this is a legal practice. "Law is something like column - impossible to over jump but possible to circumvent" (c) russian proverb.

As I said it before - I don't discuss, if it's good or if it's bad - with us this is a common (and 100% legal!) practice - for example, you can get any packs of software or CDs with MC and other BB models for 2-3 USD only in every shop in Moscow. The same is for Internet-sites - well, if people can buy something for 2-3 USD on the streets, why all these materials can't be located somethere else ? As I wrote - this is 100% legal practice with us. If you don't like it - well, ... you don't like it.

The same is for other residents of Sin cities, etc.  

"You don't have to be old to be wise"
cynic
inactive
E Cup

« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2003, 10:18:36 AM »

re: my only "real world" response to this issue is the well known New York expression "fuggedaboudit"

Hahaha!  You rule Melonie.  Keep on keepin' on!
Kenard
D Cup

« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2003, 11:21:47 AM »

Quote:

#1 - If you must know, my mother has had chronic health problems for the past year or two.        

Melone,
My Heart goes out to you and your mother in these difficult times. Iv been thru this as well. It was possibly the most difficult thing Iv been thru watching my Mother slowly decline and be totaly dependent.  

The up side is you will know in your heart that you have done the best you could for her, and that will be important one day.  

Both of you will be in my prayers.  

I would like help you, You want to Marry me and Ill support you and your modeling will just be Fun money?     OK, probably not, but I have to say you are one of the most awsome women around.  Not only are you insanely sexy, you contine to awe me with you intellect.  You are an amazing woman.  I see your also good to those close to you.  Yes, you would make a wonderful wife

This thread is full of some nasty business, Bottom line to me if you want Melonies photos, Just join her site.  I dont support pirating photos.

I didnt know that the custom Video market is that good for you.  Iv always felt they would be a bit pricey for the content.  But now I am going to reconsider that and look into contracting one.  It will have to be after the holidays, but that will give me time to thing about what I want. Melonie, ever done a Super Heroine theme?  

Big Boobs to You!
ggk
E Cup

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2003, 12:51:14 PM »

Quote:

You are rigth. But read closely the text of this document. Hint: If 1) people don't have any profit of illegally distributed materials; 2) people can't prove that illegally distributed materials are located somethere (mean I-site) - this document "don't work". There are A LOT of opportinities to "jump" this document without any problems. And people do it.

Shadowcom, we know there is a problem with pirate sites. Yes the crooks can shift the stolen property. And yes, they will continue to get away with it.  

The point is YOU are a thief. You are a part of this blight on the big boob industry. You are part of the problem, and it is important for you to be aware of it, whether you choose to do right or wrong by Melonie and other models is now up to you.

Knight
A Cup

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2003, 01:14:47 PM »

It is easy to assume, or expect something. However once it is revealed why things are a certain way, it is amazing how the light reveals the events and attitude changes.

Your a great woman to take on the challenges you are now, and you have nothing but my greatest respect. It is great to see love is still alive and strong in this day and age.  
shadowcom
E Cup

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2003, 04:32:47 PM »

ggk> The point is YOU are a thief. You are ...

"In the mornings small dragon was particularly tedious" (c) Daniel Hood "Dragon justice" 1998.

I'm sorry, - do you know reading ? As I wrote - in conformity with russian law any activity mentioned in my messages is 100% legal. And I really don't care about any opinions of foreigners - I'm not USA resident, and I don't care of any USA laws, concerning these subjects. With us this activity is not considered like the crime. Then it will be considered by russian laws like the crime - well, then I'll be obliged to respect these laws. But not earlier. Do you understand ? Or you are one of these 0,1% that I mentioned before ?

ApesMa
E Cup

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2003, 05:36:27 PM »

Quote:

As I wrote - this is 100% legal practice with us. If you don't like it - well, ... you don't like it.

There's law, and then there's ethics; they aren't the same, and I think you've demonstrated your position pretty clearly.  
melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2003, 07:20:04 PM »

Shadow, after 'sticking up' for your right to legally purchase pirated pics under eastern european laws, despite my personal opinion and the prevailing opinion of virtually everybody else as to the despicable ethics behind such laws and the pirate activities they allow, I thought that perhaps you would cut me some slack.  I should have known better !

OK Shadow, here's one and only one fresh pic (which has yet to be posted anywhere else), which I've posted mostly as a thank-you to my understanding fans and website members.  But I'm also posting it so that you and the eastern european pirates will know that there's no need to move my material to the "retired models" section.  Forgive the poor image quality, but it's straight from the camera's memory card.  My tan has also faded since I hadn't anticipated posing for photos - you and the pirates will just have to live with it I guess !

... I want you to know that I selected this particular pose with you and the eastern european pirates specifically in mind, because you and the eastern european pirates can both "kiss my entire lily white a$$ "! (c) old Brooklyn Proverb !

ggk
E Cup

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2003, 08:06:10 PM »

Thank you Melonie!  That is the treatment he deserves!
Your lilly white skin looks great!  
melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2003, 08:09:33 PM »

Quote:

Quote:

They all are taking advantage of a personal bargain  

I have no problem with the person with the best deal getting the business (walmart). But, if they are stealing the property and giving it away, that is not exactly capitalism in action.    

This, unfortunately, is exactly Shadow's point but viewed from a different direction.  In that different view, WalMart is stealing products from China by stealing the labors of Chinese workers who are not properly paid for their efforts.  I think that Shadow's point of view is that in America what Walmart is doing to Chinese workers is not considered illegal, so why should there be any difference when Russian law allows a Russian company to do exactly the same thing with the product of MY efforts that WalMart is doing with the product of Chinese workers' efforts ?

Even if I am personally displeased with Shadow's use of Russian pirate sites to obtain my pics, I have to admit that I'm probably doing exactly the same thing when I shop at WalMart and buy Chinese made clothing.  However, to be honest, I can't find stretch sports bras anywhere else that will fit me!
ggk
E Cup

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2003, 08:19:34 PM »

I am not sure how much of Walmart's goods are actually manufactured by Walmart?  They sell name brand products that have been around for years.  I am sure certain companies use cheap labor in third world countries, but the same products that walmart has are carried in all their competitor's stores as well. It is walmart's business methods and cost cutting retail measures that allow them to cut costs. At least that is my understanding.

If you think it is unethical to use cheap labor, try to imagine what the level of life would be for the workers there if those companies pulled out of the third world countries.

Slave labor would be a better analogy. If people are imprisoned and forced to make products, then I think the analogy works.
melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2003, 08:34:58 PM »

Quote:

Melone,
My Heart goes out to you and your mother in these difficult times. Iv been thru this as well. It was possibly the most difficult thing Iv been thru watching my Mother slowly decline and be totaly dependent.  

The up side is you will know in your heart that you have done the best you could for her, and that will be important one day.  

Both of you will be in my prayers.

Thank you so much.  Yes it is difficult to watch the daily decline, but I haven't yet adopted the viewpoint that her condition is irreversable.  

Quote:

I would like help you, You want to Marry me and Ill support you and your modeling will just be Fun money?     OK, probably not, but I have to say you are one of the most awsome women around.  Not only are you insanely sexy, you contine to awe me with you intellect.  You are an amazing woman.  I see your also good to those close to you.  Yes, you would make a wonderful wife

been there, done that, it wasn't fun, it wound up COSTING me a lot of money covering my ex-husband's leftover guitar and amplifier bills, never again !  Thanks for the thought, though.

Quote:

This thread is full of some nasty business, Bottom line to me if you want Melonies photos, Just join her site.  I dont support pirating photos.

I certainly appreciate your point of view, but unfortunately a very large percentage of people on the internet do not share it.  Some know that what they are doing is stealing and do it anyway.  Others call what they are doing legal and aren't the least bit guilty about doing it.  Either way I have very little choice but to live with the reality of the situation.

Quote:

I didnt know that the custom Video market is that good for you.  Iv always felt they would be a bit pricey for the content.  But now I am going to reconsider that and look into contracting one.  It will have to be after the holidays, but that will give me time to thing about what I want. Melonie, ever done a Super Heroine theme?  

I used to make quite a few custom videos, although I have been too busy lately to shoot more than one per month or so.  I really enjoy making these as they are very personally focused, almost as good as meeting with a fan in person.  But my comment about custom videos was actually aimed more at Vixen and Kiesha fans, as both of these girls are ready and willing to grow bigger if only they could earn enough money to afford the larger implants !!!!! hint, hint, nudge, nudge (Eric Idle / Monty Python circa 1978)

As far as a super-heroine theme, I have often kicked around the concept of 'TITania', a woman whose super power is her ability to render men unconscious by instantly redirecting all of the blood flow going to their brains !  Any comments on that possible story line ?

melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2003, 09:07:43 PM »

Quote:

I am sure certain companies use cheap labor in third world countries, but the same products that walmart has are carried in all their competitor's stores as well. It is walmart's business methods and cost cutting retail measures that allow them to cut costs. At least that is my understanding.

I really hate being put in a position of having to defend Shadow about this, but facts are facts ...

I'm sure that other pirate CD vendors in Russia are also offering the same collection of my pirated pics, and that this competition between "legal retailers" is responsible for the low $2.99 price that Shadow reports.  It still doesn't mean that they paid an appropriate wholesale price for the CD by US or Western European standards.  This is exactly the same principle that WalMart and its competitors are following when they sell Chinese or Mexican made jeans for $12 a pair rather than paying an appropriate wholesale price for jeans made in the US and selling them at a much higher approprate retail price.  This is the reason that Levi Strauss no longer manufactures jeans in the US.  It is also the reason that there will be extremely few new big bust models in the future other than those rare girls who, like myself, are literally in love with the concept of huge boobs and who will pursue them for their own sake regardless of potential ability to profit from them !

ggk
E Cup

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2003, 11:00:01 PM »

I misunderstood something. I thought Shadow simply went to a site that was stealing your pix, and not charging a thing.  I thought he said all he was paying was for his ISP, and then said he wouldn't tell me the link to the stolen pix, as if this would hurt my feelings.

I am not sure Levis not producing Jeans in the US is a problem.  I am sure no new big boob models is though.

shadowcom
E Cup

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2003, 02:18:25 AM »

To ApesMa: There's law, and then there's ethics; they aren't the same, and I think you've demonstrated your position pretty clearly

Who's speaking about ethics here ? USA ethics is something really new in world science. For sure, this topic becomes more and more funny.

To Melonie Charm: Thank you very much. As far as I can see, you finally decided to remove some fluid from your breasts. This means that unfortunately all these rumors about your breasts-health, that I heart recently via Internet (and that were the main reason of apparition of this topic), were correct. I always told that string based medical cosmetic technologies (based on use of artificial fibres of any kinds) can make problems one day for patients.

To all: After long conversations I received a g-material and information that I wanted. Now topic is over. Thanks a lot to all participants of it.

melonie_charm
F Cup

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2003, 04:36:23 AM »

Just to let everybody know, I am not having any problems whatsoever with my breasts.  But there's no point in allowing them to fill up to maximum size or to stretch and grow even larger if I'm not planning to do photo shoots in the very near future!  Besides, with the holidays coming, I'm virtually assured of being a "bad girl" and indulging in too many margaritas or other salty food and WHAM my boobs will be refilled overnight by the resulting fluid retention !
jaytas
inactive
I Cup

« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2003, 10:47:42 AM »

You would have done well as an apparatchik Shadowcom. Or maybe with the Stasi with your ethics I am thinking. Law is meant to be based on ethics.

ggk
E Cup

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2003, 12:27:16 PM »

Shadowcom is amazing!  Well Melonie, I guess coming to the rescue of someone with so little moral fiber, has very little reward.  IMO he is no fan, just a selfish parasite.  "I see your breasts are smaller, that is why I haven't been able to steal recent pix of you." Amazing.
Pixeltiger
E Cup

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2003, 04:07:01 PM »

Late in as returning from much needed holiday very far out of the loop.

Mel you are, as always, such a class act. Like all the decent folks here, we wish you the best.

I was gonna write a reprimand to Shadowcom here but realised there is no point. Best not to dignify him with a response.

Pixeltiger

PS. Mel will you marry me  
shadowcom
E Cup

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2003, 02:52:29 AM »

As I wrote - topic becomes more and more funny. It's time to stop it, as I mentioned it before.

jay> You would have done well as an apparatchik Shadowcom.

Apparatchik = stateman Thank you. However, they are not pais well, that's why I'm not sure that I'll like it.

>Or maybe with the Stasi with your ethics I am thinking.

Stasi does not exist already 13 years. However, most of ex-Stasi specialists are working now for BRD secret police. Anyway, you are right - Stasi had its own ethics.

>Law is meant to be based on ethics

There do you see the law in common world ? Ask USA president about it. Modern world is based on total hypocrisy, and ethics and law are only the means of it. Statemen keep them in mind only then it's necessary to explain to someone the necessity of theirs questionable acts. And the same is for other people.

One difference among West (USA, Western Europe countries) and East (ex-USSR) is an absence of this hypocrisy in policy. Eastern statesmen do the same things as western but don't hide them under the mask of hypocrisy. And yes, it looks more cruel for western people, having a habit to see the same things "covered" by mask or by spectacles of hypocrisy. That's why, why do you speak about the things that don't exist ?

To gkk: Now I'm 100% sure that your IQ is even lower than that one of USA president J.Bush Junior. That's why, now I have no doubts about reasons, because this person could be elected for this high state post.

ApesMa
E Cup

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2003, 08:05:39 AM »

Go away, troll.  
shadowcom
E Cup

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2003, 10:58:13 AM »

Well, finally, to stop this stupid conversation, - almost all members of BEA, in this case are also stealers, thiefs, etc. As also almost all participants of this conversation are.

Why ? I explain. Most of you visit sections with tons of stolen photos, mangas, video-clips, photomanipulated photos and images etc. And you like them. The same do I - here and anythere else. And no one of you gives the questions about origin of these materials, about permission of theirs publication here, copyrigths, etc. And they all are stolen. Or maybe some of you has a permission to post/stock them here ? All they are illegally placed here. Or maybe someone of you has a permission to do photomanipulations ? No. Except for maybe the case of Alicia.

Hint: "Why do you see small stone in my eye but don't see the rocks in yours owns ?" What's why I speak about hypocrisy in my messages. "Remove first the log of wood from your own eye and you'll get to know how to remove small chip from the eye of other person". (c) ...

E_W
inactive
H Cup

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2003, 11:25:20 AM »

You've pleaded your case, and yes, minor copyright violations in one form or another are common here, but bragging about having obtained lots of pics from a site illegaly in front of the copyright holder who is a member of this board is a sure way to alienate most people here, especially the few models who regularly post here.  Do not bite the breast that feeds you.  Hippocrisy or not, what you're doing is very harmful to this board.  
ggk
E Cup

« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2003, 12:13:50 PM »

Quote:

To gkk: Now I'm 100% sure that your IQ is even lower than that one of USA president J.Bush Junior.  That's why, now I have no doubts about reasons, because this person could be elected for this high state post.  

So you are stealing from Melonie and insulting her because you don't like George Bush? Maybe so. Perhaps being a scumbag thief like you is the way to go, and I'm not smart enough to realize it.  I think we understood your level of intelligence the minute we read your first post in this thread.
E Cup

« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2003, 06:12:08 PM »

So if someone else is doing something illegal than its ok for you to do so?  Hmmm.  I guess human beings do not respect their fellow human beings as much as they think they do.  And I am not talking about existence of war here, I personally think that war was built into our DNA as a form of population control.  What I am talking about is being personally responsible for one's own actions.  This is accomplished through self restraint and not passing the buck.  That means not blaming everyone else for your problems and realizing where and who you are and dealing with it.  I am not condoning the actions of politicians or high paid corporate execs.  I feel they should each be personally held responsible, but so should all of us.  Refuse to take part in their games by refusing to buy products or use services that take advantage of someone else in a way that you yourself would not wish to be taken advantage of.

And another thing, its quite ironic that the hyprocraticly labeled "communist" Russia is now creating a generation of cut-throat capitalists; individuals desiring to benefit from the misfortune of others.  Say what you want about the West, but at least I can practice life the way I ethically believe it should be practiced without the Gestapo knocking down my door.  Sometimes we do have to lock horns with those elected to government positions and in some cases some have died for those causes, but guess what, the system is still here it still chugs on and yes change does happen.  Maybe not overnight but it does happen and that's better than no change at all.

"My advice to all around the world: Get off your ass, stop blaming your parents, the government, and the world for your problems.  Think of all those around you as family and take care of where you live because its not only yours but it belongs to every living thing around you and every generation to come after you.  If you do wrong regardless of how you paint it, you are guilty of sowing the seeds of pain and sorrow."

"Now, say goodnight Gracie."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program