E_W

• X Cup
Re: Melonie Charm recent pictures ?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2003, 12:07:16 AM »
And that's what it all boils down to - in the end, it's the fans that have to pay for the implants somehow.    I can think of a few model sites I would join if the models in question would have a personal site where I knew they would recieve the majority of the earnings.  

Make a chest bigger - join a big bust model site today!

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2003, 12:07:39 AM »
Quote:

My thoughts exactly.  But, if we just accept the behavior (stealing) as the norm and say we can't place blame, it will only mean the demise of the big bust models.  Who here wants that?  

Well, this is the classic argument isn't it !  Short term personal gain versus long term investment for the good of all concerned.  I guess that this is one lesson from the darker side of capitalism which Shadow and other subscribers to foreign pirate websites HAVE learned !

Unfortunately, it's as unfair to blame Shadow and other foreign pirate website subscribers personally any more than it's unfair to blame WalMart customers in the USA.  They all are taking advantage of a personal bargain, with no apparent thought as to the future consequences.  Unfortunately, I doubt that they'll actually make the proper cause and effect association when the day arrives that the WalMart customers are layed off from their US manufacturing jobs which have been exported to China to manufacture cheap products for WalMart they have been getting a bargain price on.  The same thing will probably happen to new North American or Western European big bust models, however I doubt that there will be any Chinese girls willing (or qualified) to take their place.

ggk

• G Cup
    • none
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2003, 12:10:59 AM »

Quote:

I would join if the models in question would have a personal site where I knew they would recieve the majority of the earnings.  

I am not sure it matters. It seems that Melonie has a personal site, but it sounds like the majority of the money goes to running the sight, visa payment, etc.

Buying a Score magazine helps the big boob world too.  Didn't Vixen just get a gig at the AVN show working for Score?  ( A gig I doubt she would get if she didn't go big )

Cameron Diaz doesn't get the majority of the money from the Charlies Angels movies either, but it sure helps her get paid when we all buy tickets. It's a different scale of course, but the principle is the same.

E_W

• X Cup
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2003, 12:15:55 AM »
Of course buying a multi-model mag helps the big boob world in general, but from a very selfish BE-oriented point of view the thought of my money making my favorite model  go bigger is a lot more appealing to the mind.  

ggk

• G Cup
    • none
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2003, 12:18:07 AM »

Quote:

They all are taking advantage of a personal bargain  

I have no problem with the person with the best deal getting the business (walmart). But, if they are stealing the property and giving it away, that is not exactly capitalism in action.  

ggk

• G Cup
    • none
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2003, 12:20:25 AM »

Quote:

Of course buying a multi-model mag helps the big boob world in general, but from a very selfish BE-oriented point of view the thought of my money making my favorite model go bigger is a lot more appealing to the mind.

Well you should have no problem. I don't know of a big boob model that wants to go bigger that doesn't have a personal site.  I would be anxious to know of one, as I think your goal of helping them get there is admirable.

rtpoe

• L Cup
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2003, 12:23:05 AM »
Melonie, I hope that you and your mother get through this difficult time quickly without any further hardship.

Today is my mom's birthday (she's 73 - we went to see  The Christmas Revels in NYC - I know people involved in the production). Fortunately, she is in good health. I don't know what I'd do if she ever got seriously ill, because of my two sisters and I, there's none of us who can take care of her.

rtpoe  
rtpoe

JOIN THE BEA

"I leant upon a coppice gate
    When Frost was spectre-gray,
And Winter's dregs made desolate
    The weakening eye of day."
Thomas Hardy, "A Darkling Thrush"

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2003, 12:23:23 AM »
Quote:

And that's what it all boils down to - in the end, it's the fans that have to pay for the implants somehow.    I can think of a few model sites I would join if the models in question would have a personal site where I knew they would recieve the majority of the earnings.  

Make a chest bigger - join a big bust model site today!  

Actually, the BEST way to make certain that the models personally benefit the most from money spent by fans is in the purchase of videos (and in particular custom made videos).  Even if a big bust model has a terrific web host (as I do), it's just the reality of business that bandwidth and hosting costs (and I'm not talking about web host profits but actual costs) eat up an easy 1/3 to 1/2 of all website membership receipts.  The credit card processing annual fee and processing fee percentage collected from every membership transaction are on top of the bandwidth and hosting costs.  Throw in a couple of piracy incidents where freeloaders swoop in with a pirated password and rack up bandwidth costs which are 10 or 100 times normal without generating any revenue to cover these costs, and you begin to get the picture that these days operating a pay website is little more than a service which big bust models provide for the benefit of their fans.  As Keisha and Vixen and I have been telling you all along, personal website income is NOT sufficient to cover the cost of new bigger implants.  However, if 100 fans were to order a custom video ...

jaytas

• Good listener
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2003, 12:23:31 AM »
Right. What does what I said have to do with Melonie and the filching of her stuff?

Works a bit like this. To learn about something you need to first know of its existance. So if a system exists that does not give people the chance to see something those people cannot learn about it and therefore cannot then do the right thing.

So. For example lets say you lived somewhere that did not understand about causality you would not be able to understand the linkages between things that seem far removed from each other.

Like for example a system that suddenly had all the constraints taken off it and provided the opportunity to do as you wanted and therefore the crime rate went up. This would then teach people that crime, such as stealing, was not really all that bad. Which is why it happens over there so often.

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2003, 12:28:11 AM »
I have to agree with Ms. Charm on the realities of copyright protection on the net.  Basically, once a photo gets posted to the net it is essentially out of your control.  Newsgroups, Yahoo Groups and, obviously, unscrupulous ISPs grab a hold and there is very little you can do about it.  Who has the time and resources to make a legal challenge against the perpetrators?  You can threaten legal action but the reality is you are not going to follow through.  All you can hope for is that the true fans, such as you fine folks here at the BE, will be honest enough to help defray the costs of running your web-site.  I'm not saying that it is right, just that it is the reality of the situation.

I think it was Stephen King that said that the Internet has caused many people to think that stealing is cool.  I hate to say it but it looks like he was right.    

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2003, 12:35:31 AM »
Quote:

Melonie, I hope that you and your mother get through this difficult time quickly without any further hardship.

Today is my mom's birthday (she's 73 - we went to see  The Christmas Revels in NYC - I know people involved in the production). Fortunately, she is in good health. I don't know what I'd do if she ever got seriously ill, because of my two sisters and I, there's none of us who can take care of her.

rtpoe  

Thanks so much, Rtpoe.  There's nobody else in my family who can take care of my mother either, but all of my brothers and sisters have "regular jobs" and families of their own so I got 'volunteered' to take care of her since my daily schedule as a big bust model is much more flexible than their 9-5 jobs.  Unfortunately, they overlook the cumulative effect of my being committed to caring for my mother each and every day - putting off that photo shoot for a week or two is one thing, but putting off that photo shoot for 3 months results in this thread!

BTW enjoy the fact that your own mother is in good health - while you can!  

ggk

• G Cup
    • none
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2003, 12:36:12 AM »
I think it is our responsibility to not make it "cool."
Stealing hurts every industry.  I think we should continue to point out to the pirates that it hurts the very models you admire. Remember how many girls became big boob girls in the 80's and early 90's.  Melonie is an expert on the matter, and she says the benefits no longer match the costs.  My opinion is that pirates are one of the reasons.

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2003, 12:38:16 AM »
Quote:

I think it was Stephen King that said that the Internet has caused many people to think that stealing is cool.  I hate to say it but it looks like he was right.      

It's not surprising that Stephen King would say that - his material is only published in Book and Hollywood Movie form, and they both pay royalties !  

melonie_charm

• G Cup
    • www.meloniecharm.com
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2003, 12:45:32 AM »
Quote:

Stealing hurts every industry.  I think we should continue to point out to the pirates that it hurts the very models you admire. Remember how many girls became big boob girls in the 80's and early 90's.  Melonie is an expert on the matter, and she says the benefits no longer match the costs.  My opinion is that pirates are one of the reasons.  

Absolutely true.  The one piece of related evidence I can offer in regard to the effects of Eastern European business ethics on the adult entertainment industry is the changes which have occurred in American strip clubs after the influx of lots of Eastern European dancers over the past 5 years.  They have certainly changed the character of the clubs, and have also changed the profitability of the clubs for American dancers who 'just dance' if you catch my drift.  Most Eastern European girls are definitely oriented toward maximizing their own short term earnings with no regard for long term consequences to the clubs, to the American dancers they affect indirectly, or to themselves (because unlike the eastern european pirate websites, American police and courts can and will prosecute Eastern European dancers for performing illegal activities in US clubs).  

However, one of the long term consequences of Eastern European dancers on US Clubs has directly affected the big boobs industry. The gradual change in club focus from performing on stage to 'performing' in a private room (if you catch my drift) has been to devalue the role of feature entertainers - which includes big boobs girls.  Feature bookings are now less important since many club customers now go to the club for the private room action rather than the stage performances.  This makes clubowners less likely to book a feature entertainer to draw new customers interested in a stage show at all, reduces the number of feature performances the girl will be paid for if the club does book her, and reduces the number of times per year that a club might book a feature.  Besides this, with club customer emphasis shifting from the stage to the private room, clubowners are more likely to hire a feature who has a more direct appeal to these new customers i.e. a XXX star rather than a big boobs model - all of which result in lower earnings for big bust girls on the club feature circuit.  However, as mentioned earlier, very few people actually make the appropriate cause and effect associations.

shadowcom

• PERMANENTLY banned racist moron
    • http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/queengazongaarchive
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2003, 05:43:57 AM »
Well, the question stays the same - "Can someone post in this thread 1-2 recent (made 1-2-10 days ago) pictures of "MC" ?" That's all. Why do you all spend so many stupid words, then the object of question is 1-2 pictures ?

To Melonie C: - I'm really impressed.    

To all: For most of us - "thank you". For the rest - don't be so stupid then you pretend to discuss very complicated things that you are unable to discuss.

Capitalism... For most of you this is already a bad tale - this is a kind of history of XIX-XX centuries. Now this economic and political formation has different name. Even in Western Countries of Europe and CIS. And most of you don't even know it. You still pretend to live in XIX century.

To EW: "Russia has signed UN conventions on copyright laws just like anyone else"

You are rigth. But read closely the text of this document. Hint: If 1) people don't have any profit of illegally distributed materials; 2) people can't prove that illegally distributed materials are located somethere (mean I-site) - this document "don't work". There are A LOT of opportinities to "jump" this document without any problems. And people do it.

I don't discuss, if it's good or if it's bad - this practice, but if this practice exists and will continue to exist - people can do nothing with it. And any normal people - if he(she) sees that he(she) can get something for free or for good price - you can be sure that this person will get it for good price and not for official price of official distributor. If this person is not mad. Even (c) Microsoft was unable to change anything here. Because with us this is a legal practice. "Law is something like column - impossible to over jump but possible to circumvent" (c) russian proverb.

As I said it before - I don't discuss, if it's good or if it's bad - with us this is a common (and 100% legal!) practice - for example, you can get any packs of software or CDs with MC and other BB models for 2-3 USD only in every shop in Moscow. The same is for Internet-sites - well, if people can buy something for 2-3 USD on the streets, why all these materials can't be located somethere else ? As I wrote - this is 100% legal practice with us. If you don't like it - well, ... you don't like it.

The same is for other residents of Sin cities, etc.  
"You don't have to be old to be wise"