Chili_Palmer

• D Cup
    • www.hooters.dk >>>Chili
Come & Get It!
« on: September 22, 2001, 12:24:00 PM »
Okay folks, here we go...

There are 43--count 'em--43, new stories or chapters just uploaded to my Free Story Annex.

We've got new authors, old authors, anonymous authors and combined authors. Favorites like Barrowclough, Lynda Schwid and Derob Jacobs; classics from Cheyenne Chaste Moon, Ed Miller and Harry Kuntz; we've got PE, Big Dick, BE and Big Breast, plus every combination thereof. We've got a brand new Stormbringer section, filled to the brim with sluts worshipping big cocks.

So take a break, there's sure to be something in here for everybody.

Have fun!

Chili

Chili Palmer
Webmaster/Host, A Cup of Chili: Ultra
http://www.hooters.dk >>>Chili
Chili's Free Story Annex located @
http://www3.bearchive.com/~chilipalmer99/index.htm

Re: Come & Get It!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2001, 03:20:00 PM »
43 STORIES!!!

Uh, Chili, you've rendered me speechless!

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2001, 12:13:00 PM »
43 STORIES! YOW!

Thank You!

rtpoe  

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Arnisboy

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2001, 06:33:00 PM »
Once again, Chili's done it! My thanks!  

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2001, 10:39:00 PM »
Chili,

Thanks for a great update. And thanks also to the authors who contributed.  Compliments in particular the authors the few stories I've gotten to read so far.  I hope they'll continue writing:

The Bionic Freshman by Unknown- Terrific story!  Is there a sequel forthcoming?

Janet's Milk 5- by Eduardo Corbicula
A great take on what's become a classic series, co-starring a character from one of my stories, Rick!  Also an author who goes by the name of Wklsddcl wrote Janet's Milk 6 (which is at the Mark T story archive. I think parts 1-4 are also in the misc or unknown authors section of the Mark T Story ARchive.)

The Deepest Fuck of All-by Sam
Terrific fantasy voyeur/swinger story up close and personal witness of a massively hung black man taking his gorgeous wife.

Ancient Truth by Max Deep
Max could be a sci-fi writer?  The lead-in 2 chapters are a terrific read even if there is no sex in them.  Chapt. 3 is worth the wait.  Are there more chapters forthcoming?

Buzz

P.S. If you like what you see, take a moment to write a comment to Chili.  It's a lot of work to do these updates.

[ September 26, 2001: Message edited by: Buzz D. Love ]

Boobwatch One

• L Cup
    • Breasts in Movies
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2001, 01:49:00 AM »
Fantastic update, Chili!  I for one really, really appreciate the work you do for BE/PE!
Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2001, 04:26:00 AM »
And if you want to buy groceries please proceed to the next state over, look at all the billboards, then take a u-turn and go to your local store ...

Why send people to hooters.dk when they just need to click on the Chili story link in the main menu here?

-Munch "No offense to hooters, I just like keeping things simple" Wolf

Chili_Palmer

• D Cup
    • www.hooters.dk >>>Chili
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2001, 09:31:00 AM »
Actually, I send people to Hooters.dk for the pictures. If someone here is that stupid that they cannot figure how to get to the story archive that's also here, well....

But, to make you happy, I have updated my signature to include both locations.

Chili

Chili Palmer
Webmaster/Host, A Cup of Chili: Ultra
http://www.hooters.dk >>>Chili
Chili's Free Story Annex located @
http://www3.bearchive.com/~chilipalmer99/index.htm

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2001, 02:09:00 AM »
Thanks Chili!  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle