• C Cup
  • Admirer of large breasts - 日本語でどうぞ
Number 11's Gallery updated
« on: December 09, 2001, 11:38:00 PM »
Yes, I'm back.  I'm sorry it's been over a year since I last updated it, but I finally found both the time and some decent new material.  Enjoy!

Number 11

Pacman

• Woka Woka
  • It's my wife. Don't send horny shit to me.
Re: Number 11's Gallery updated
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2001, 12:02:00 AM »
It's like 3am here and I have to say have haven't been this excited in a long, long time.

In a time when I was down on the BEA and the boob community in a whole, not only does Bust Artist give us something new, but you also do.

Thank you both so much, you don't really understand the smiles that you put on my face or so many others.

Now Mr. 11 sir (note I call those I truly respect sir), will you PLEASE stick around?

I swear to god, if I have to write a 10 page report on why I am glad to have you around for every update you post, I will do so.

It's about damn time we stopped being negative and started thanking folks again.

Thank you 11, thank you very, very much.

And for the rest of you toying with the idea of coming out of retirement or hibernation, please do. Some of us miss you more than we can ever truly express.

For art and photos:
http://pacman9920.deviantart.com
I remember blogs before blogs existed:
http://logg64.wordpress.com/

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2001, 01:25:00 AM »
Number 11 -

Wow.  The clips of the girl in green from your latest update were absolutely incredible.  And I've always been a huge Miki Sawaguchi fan - she's just stunning in that red dress in the clip on your page.  Thanks a ton for sharing this incredible material! Over the years you've posted some great stuff.  Thanks!

capper

Gtech

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2001, 02:10:00 PM »
Oh the girl in green is unreal!!! WOW!! Once you get her vid, PLEASE share that also.