A couple of Wester PA sightings
« on: July 10, 2001, 05:11:00 AM »
I would like to share with everyone a couple of sightings I have had recently in the Pittsburgh area.  I hope to continue doing this depending on how this post is received.

As for my first sighting, it has been an ongoing one for about six months now.  There is a nice restaurant in the Oakland neighborhood of town that is a frequent hangout for college [censored] because of its half-price food after 11pm.  That said, I make it down there quite often.  As aforementioned, about six months ago, I stepped in for some nachos and a couple of Heineken's after a long day of work.  I could not not believe the looks my waitress was sporting.  She was a beautiful black girl, about 5'5", and I guess she was about 125-130lbs (there is a reason for this), or maybe less.  Now for the blow your mind part:  I could not believe the chest that this girl sported!  My jaw literally dropped to the floor.  In my humble opinion, I would venture to say that she must be at least a 34dd (conservative) to a 36e (other 2/3 of her measurements apprx = 22-34).  It was kind of funny watching her work because she did not really appear to "work the room" or try to, as they say.  I am not sure if she is just not aware of the fact the attenion her figure warrants or if she is and just takes it all in stride.  All in all, an amazing sighting.

This second one I just had recently.  I really do not know whether I should think this girl is amazingly hot or feel bad for her.  Just a few days ago, I was in a certain college's art store to pick up a few things.  The girl who helped me out was cute, thin build, and had a great figure except for her posture:  I am not trying to be critical; I just noticed it.  Upon further staring   , I noticed a huge bust.  I would say it must have been 36ddd to a 36ee (other 2/3 = 22-34).  It was too bad that day because she had a jump suit jacket just enough to get an idea of the size of her breast, but not to appreciate them in all their glory.  Anyways, I made it back there today, and lucky me, she was not wearing a bra   !  This proved my hypothesises correct!  She had a very nice chest, but I noticed that her nipples were in opposite directions, and the poor thing's poor posture was accentuated by sheer size of her ample bosom.  To reemphasize, a very pretty girl.  Only downside was that she seems to have a somewhat dry personality, or maybe she was just tired.