St Stephan

Re: Barbie Griffin aka Michelle McCurry aka Sandy Reed aka Veronika Black.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2004, 01:29:31 PM »
I have (with regret) amended the banned list at the top of the GD Forum to include Barbie under her various pseudonyms.

0 ( ( o ! < J
In terra pax in hominibus bonae voluntatis

Avatar with the gracious approval of the lovely Vanessa Montagne.
BEA members will find the full-sized (1.12 MB) animation,
cleansed of clumsy clowning claptrap by cloddish clerics, here.
For the original pictures, and thousands more, visit Vanessa.

Good_Grip

• P Cup
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2004, 02:34:14 PM »
Veronica Black is also one of here akas, I believe.

Good_Grip  
Good_Grip

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2004, 03:11:57 AM »
Quote:

I have (with regret) amended the banned list at the top of the GD Forum to include Barbie under her various pseudonyms.

0 ( ( o ! < J
In terra pax in hominibus bonae voluntatis

Now if only we could get people to read that list.

TheHerald

• Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2004, 01:14:39 AM »
jayjay88 said..
Quote:

..I immediately sent messages to one of the Moderators [He seems to be absent at the moment]..

You are probably referring to Palomine . He mentioned to me in a PM that he has a minor crisis to work out at his business and will not have much time to devote to the BEA for a few weeks. He hopes that members will help the moderators and the owner as much as possible in his absence. I'd say that jayjay88 has set a good example by his efforts along those lines already.    
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

wizard

• F Cup
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2005, 04:24:47 PM »
This woman of many names has not been discussed much here lately so far as I can see. According to the rules no pictures and no links to pictures.. So far so good. Still, I wonder if it is possible ...? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

breastanalyser

• D Cup
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 04:31:14 PM »
This link seems to work wonders.

BelShanar

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2005, 05:53:06 PM »
I will be corrected if I am mistaken, but as I recall, she is one of the ladies out there that is bad luck (not allowed) to talk about here.

Maski

• G Cup
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2005, 06:50:58 PM »
You guys are in trouble!  Why flirt with the rules?  Just stay away from this girl!

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2005, 07:18:13 PM »
I don't think there's a problem with talking about her, we just can't post photos of her.  Anyway, the sites with the most pics of her are
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Angelus

• X Cup
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2005, 07:12:15 AM »
I'm glad this girl was brought up, because I've been meaning to take a couple of shots.  Admins, wasn't it true that you got an email from her MOTHER telling you guys to not post her pics?

And, as a dumb question, do you guys wait til you're served with an official, notarized cease and desist letter before adding someone to the banned models list, or do you just take an email at face value?

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2005, 08:01:40 AM »
 The decision to prohibit content of a given model/source is that of the Owner of the BEA, which stikes me as fair since he's the ONLY individual who bears any significant personal liability for what gets posted here... I cannot speculate as to his exact decision making process, though I assume it varies from case to case. I do know that sometimes a new rule/prohibition stems from receipt of legal documents, and other times it's in response to a direct request from a source/their confirmed representative. It's generally the policy of the BEA to honor all such reasonable requests and IMO, this policy has stood us in good stead thus far: such prudence is definitely a factor in this site's longevity and continued availibility for it's users.

I'm editing the above posts (and logging violations, but not considering temp/banning anyone) to remove the names of websites at which this model has appeared and under what aliases. Providing such information and soliciting it DOES run contrary to the intent of the BEA Owner's policy... it needlessly invites risk for our site, especially given the fact that this particular prohibition was put into place quite a while ago as a matter of legal NECESSITY.

I know some users will bemoan such measures, and they're not mollified by the fact that of the hundreds of thousands of models/sources available online, only a relative few are constrained here. I suggest that if anyone is compelled to deal with such content that they do so elsewhere: NOT at the BEA.

Thanks.