Norbert

• B Cup
Hello

I saw an unmorphed, somewhat candid photograph in the forum today which caught my eye; It depicted two young women and presumably their dates wantonly baring their breasts for the hungry eye of the camera, and perhaps unintentionally any interested parties with internet access. One girl was significantly larger than the other. I reproduce it here for reference.

I am interested in pictures in which multiple women are shown, with one or several possessing significantly greater assets than their lesser peers. An element of hauteur, or even degradation would not be unwelcome.

I find this angle of comparison and implied derision for a less-endowed party arousing, yet strangely underdeveloped in the fetish's scope. For a textual example, I refer you to the story entitled "Talk Show Guests" by The P of T, under the Big Breast Stories section of Chili Palmer's Free Story Archive.

Feel free to discuss at your lesiure. Thank you.  

Norbert

• B Cup
Re: Big Tits versus Little Tits aka Large Small breast comparisons MERGED
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 01:43:29 PM »
Here is another no doubt familiar example of Chelsea, Maxi, and a woman who's handle I believe is Mini Mounds. Implied subservience right there in the name.  

Sorry - the policy is 1-1-1-1
One picture-per thread-per user-per day. Your attached image has been deleted. Since you are new (just registered) please review the policies and rules of the individual forums which are "pinned" at or near the top of each forum's list of messages. Thanks.

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 01:15:13 PM »
I agree norbert, those kinds of pix are cool!  but rare.  I just love the short girl in your photo, she's short, curvy and those breasts!!  

Hudd

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 02:07:05 PM »
In mid 2002, www.christinamodel.com posted a series with the model Destiny who is quite small. Of course, Christina was quite big - even then. Here is one of my favorites.  

DrHyde

• Z Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 02:18:47 PM »
Quote:

In mid 2002, www.christinamodel.com posted a series with the model Destiny who is quite small. Of course, Christina was quite big - even then. Here is one of my favorites.  

This is like comparing Mount Rushmore to some pebbles you find in your driveway. Having Christina sitting next to Destiny shows truly how gigantic she really is.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 05:04:39 PM »
This is the sort of topic that always gets my attention and when you said "discuss at your leisure" I just had to jump in...

I put this out for discussion before:

For those who want to follow the whole thread it is here in the forum at Your BEA opinion welcome.

It am very surprised by the reactions that women have to other women in terms of their chest. The degree to which these reactions run can be very extreme and in a few cases become destructive to the relationship.

If one just tosses two women together the casual observer is typically compare the two. Being social animals we are always scanning the environment to ascertain the “status” of the group, even if it is a “group” of randomly clumped women in a photo. This is interesting but not all that gripping. I find the entire emotion and reactive aspect that something as basic, and I might add uncontrollable, as natural breast size has on longer term relationships and personalities.

I do not want to get very analytical (however tempting) but I have seen many different interactions from a wide range of people whenever a disparate breast situation has occurred. It has tended to fall into four camps -

My Groups of Long-Term Woman to Woman Disparate Breast Interaction
(groupings that occur outside a monitored environment, e.g. classroom, clinic, office)

Group 1 - “The breast of both worlds” or the “I’m OK, you’re OK let’s revel in our uniqueness grouping”. This is by far the most healthy relationship that typically comes out of a situation of mutual appreciation of each other as friends. Regardless of the number of women involved, so long as they each possess a healthy self confidence, a comfortable “pecking order” is left understated and breasts never become an issue.

Group 2 - “The ignore the elephants in the living room” or the “You’re so lucky to have (or not) those things”. This is what I have seen the most of, especially between just two ladies -  where a direct comparison is nearly automatic. Depending on the personalities and the circumstances this can range from a nearly reverential compliment to an envious resentment. Breasts have become an issue but it can run both ways, big wishing for small, small desiring big, small despising big, etc...

Group 3 - “The weapons of mass distraction” or the “Those things are out to get me”. This is unfortunately the second most common type of grouping that I have run into. A variant of group 2, it has degraded to the point where one or some of the group have internalized their reactions to the point where they begin to drive the entire evolution of the group dynamic. In other words, individuals start to act on their feelings and feel justified or can rationalize it to the point of acceptance. Unlike group 2, group 3 will have teasing, jokes, embarrassment, or other acts of “sabotage” to the group. I should point out that not always is it a case of the “have not” going after the “have so”.

Group 4 - “The scarlet letter” or the “We use a different part of the alphabet than you”. This is the rare but unfortunate downgrade of group 3 - ostracizing an individual. This is still a group because the isolated individual is not “removed” from the group but rather put into a state of perpetual example. They ironically become necessary to the larger or dominant aspect as a reminder of what it is that makes them unique. Again, breast size simple needs is to have relative difference and also there is not big over small or small over big prevalence.

I could mention some cute anecdotes but I have said my bit here for today.    

BE Together...

jachere11

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2004, 12:10:41 AM »
I find this kind of "competitive comparison" quite exciting at times as well. One real-life incident that I was privileged to witness occurred when an inflated ex-GF of mine badly overshadowed an unpleasant, stuck up gal we knew and disliked who had just gotten implants. It happened at a pool party when the implant chick (5'10", about 39" with a D) was wearing a slightly too small bikini and my GF (5'9", 44" and a EE) pranced in wearing 3" heels and an even smaller bikini. Gasps from almost the entire crowd of 30 or so . Big smile from ex, angry look from implant gal! More details available upon request!

maybeenuf4u

• E Cup
    • n/a
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2004, 01:06:36 AM »
One time I had gone up to NH to get some cheap cigarettes and beer. On the way I go by a strip club, that sometimes hosts big bust entertainers. So while I was waiting in line, a big bust entertainer comes in (dressed down but you could still tell) and heads for the back of the store, not sure what she was buying, probably the same as I.

The cashier, a young girl, who was flat chested, noticed the reaction that every one in line, and probably the whole store gave this girl said "I feel so DEPRIVED!" I still remember this after 20 years.    

cynic

• G Cup
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2004, 01:25:08 PM »
I totally love this phenomenon as well when it happens.  I think the smaller-chested girls are very brave for posing next to their bustier counterparts.  Keep the pics and the psychoanalyzing coming.  Here's a pic...  

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2004, 01:53:15 PM »
another of that same series..  

Hurricane_Ditka

• D Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2004, 04:15:52 AM »
I think its pretty hot when two models, one large and one small pose together. Here is a great example...

Do you guys have anymore good sets like those?  

Hurricane_Ditka

• D Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2004, 04:18:12 AM »
Lol, i suck at posting pictures...

its a scoreland pic, but its one that is free.

edit: i finally figured out how to attatch photos, lol. Is this considered a violation of the 1-1-1 rule where i posted a link then a pic? I hope not, if it is im sorry.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2004, 04:40:39 AM »
HD, nowhere in the site rules does it say that unmorped Score copyrighted images are allowed if 'they're free.' Such images are NOT permitted here based on the agreement that the Owner of this site made with the Score Group. Please do NOT post, attach or link to any such images in the future. Also, you were correct in that your second post did consitute a posting frequency violation... why you would do so knowingly is a bit odd.... you could have edited one or the other of your posts to remove the link or attachment so as to NOT violate site rules.

Please read the site rules that all users are obliged to abide by and be more careful in the future. If you are unclear about whether a particular image is safe to post per the rules, please contact any one of the 5 moderators about it BEFORE you post/link it publicly in the forums. Thanks.

ROBRAM89

• G Cup
    • www.robbisplace.freeservers.com
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2004, 10:40:05 PM »
Quote:

the agreement that the Owner of this site made with the Score Group

What was the nature of this "agreement," exactly?  
"I'm just going out to commit certain deeds." - Homer Simpson

Whink: "But seeing a chick with her whole hand stuffed into her cunt, up to her forearm just doesn't appeal to me."

Me: "Hello, strange man from space! I welcome you, but do not understand your bizarre alien language!"

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2004, 11:41:55 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

the agreement that the Owner of this site made with the Score Group

What was the nature of this "agreement," exactly?  

I'm not privy to the specifics, but if you consult the rule thread linked in my signature, you'll see the relevant rule that resulted from this agreement... i.e.: BEA site rule 2a. To wit:

Quote:

2. The following images are prohibited in the Forums (and in the Galleries):

A. All unmorphed images of any model that are the copyrighted property of SCORE or any/all of its subsidiaries (including, but not limited to, Score/Scoreland/The Score Group, Voluptuous/XL Girls, 18eighteen, Leg Sex, Naughty Neighbors, Linsey's World, Chloe's World, Sarenna's World, TiffanyTowers.com, Autumn-Jade.com, DesireasWorld.com, InesCudna.com, BustyKerryMarie.com among others);