ROBRAM89

• G Cup
    • www.robbisplace.freeservers.com
Re: Big Tits versus Little Tits aka Large Small breast comparisons MERGED
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2004, 07:11:21 PM »
Veeeeery interesting...  
"I'm just going out to commit certain deeds." - Homer Simpson

Whink: "But seeing a chick with her whole hand stuffed into her cunt, up to her forearm just doesn't appeal to me."

Me: "Hello, strange man from space! I welcome you, but do not understand your bizarre alien language!"

Tiggo

• Banned User
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2004, 07:25:03 PM »
I have NO insider info about this... but I think that Score magazine is a great institution of big boobs.  Without a doubt, the greatest purveyor of large chested beauties currently on the market, and as such, they don't want to give away everything for free (obviously).

I buy Score almost every month.  I am grateful that there is at least one "high-brow" magazine for the big-boob lover.  

That being said, I have been angry with them, over two concerns; (1) that they didn't give Chelsea Charms Newcomer of the Year and (2) that they rarely seem to discover new American girl talent (except for young, semi-amateur chubby naturals).

Getting back on topic, I agree with the cowbell.  It is VERY HOT when two girls seem to be competing in breast size.  Many who frequent here will be familiar with Wet_T, the supposed "hoax" who took pictures of herself standing next to other well-endowed women in public, pictures which she would name "Battle of the Boobs #14 or #56 or whatever".  

There's a link off of the R&D page of the main BEA site, under "Webdog pages".  Btw, when are they going to update the webdog pages?????

sorry this post is so random, it's new year's for goodness sake.... celebration!!!

bonker

• E Cup
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2005, 12:04:44 PM »
Here's a shot from some candid video I took many moons ago.  I'm sure many of you have seen other shots of her as I posted several a few years back on a couple of Yahoo clubs and candid sites.  

My first post ever on this great site was a candid of this babe too!

This thread reminded me of this particular frame.  This babe's girlfriends must hate her!  

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2005, 12:24:47 PM »
Either that or feel sorry for her...
[Rent this space]

ZoD

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2005, 01:33:51 PM »
Fucking a they feel sorry! For themselves....damn tiny breasts compared to that slima dn stacked girl in the middle....phew
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

lowbloke

• A Cup
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2005, 03:57:01 PM »
Does anyone else like it when you see a very naturally busty babe and a tiny chested babe together? For the comparison? Even better when the big chested gal is young and the flat chested is older. Any example pics like this?

Mod edit to merge this older/smaller thread into the large/current thread on big vs small. -Pal
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:22:45 AM by Palomine »

Squirrelgirl

• D Cup
    • profiles.yahoo.com/ljuvefreya
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2005, 04:47:59 PM »
The girls may not like it as much. Depending on the background and personality of the flat chested or even the bigger chested girl, it may feel uncomfortable to be lined up this way.
The Squirrelgirl
I greatly love Eliza Dushku as Faith in Buffy TVS.

Demolition_Man

• E Cup
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2005, 05:03:47 PM »
This is a classic and a personal favorite of mine.  It's been around the forum for a while. This is from the yahoo group  Sighting, which is a VERY nice group. Welcome to the forum!

Bones

• C Cup
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2005, 05:09:07 PM »
There was a set, with chloe vevrier and a girl named rebecca, and also a linsey set with her and another flat chick. You can find the chloe by googling "chloe and rebecca" and the linseys one can be found on http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/ebeneezer/main.htm under "linsey and other girls".

Yay, first post. Hooray for de-lurking.

funkyboobster

• E Cup
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2005, 05:20:10 PM »
I have no pics, but my wife's best friend is barely an A cup.  My wife is currently wearing a 38I cup nursing bra.

A long running joke I've had w/ my wife is that she could give half her chest mass to her friend and we'd still have two stacked women.

Thrust

• C Cup
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2005, 07:45:14 PM »
Lowbloke,

I'm with you, I love those pictures!  I once created a site called growinggirls, and one of my favorite story subjects was the outgrown story section.  Although I have collected several outgrown pictures in the past, I tend to keep loosing them because of yahoo and computer crashes, however I have been working on another stash, so if you will email me, maybe we can share some stuff.

Thrust [email protected]

dazzler_77

• E Cup
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2005, 11:45:49 PM »
Don't forget Bonker's  classic , which appeared in another thread on the topic recently.

apehanger

• E Cup
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2005, 12:23:15 AM »
It's a turn on when two women with extreme size contrast act like they wish they could trade, the busty one turned on by the petite one and vice versa.

I used to work with a huge busted german woman and a very tiny japanese woman. I saw them once when they thought they were alone and watched the petite one reaching up and massaging the other's huge breasts through her t-shirt. The german woman proudly smiled and leaned into her palms with a contented look on her face. I almost came right then and there.

Somehow, I often ended up as a voyeur to the german's escapades with other company women and can't help but  wonder if she was intentionally trying to get caught by me. I never interrupted or joined in (never dip your pen in company ink) but it provided some wonderful fuel for fantasy.
Apehanger

surfer_99

• C Cup
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2005, 02:35:37 AM »
Comparisons are hot. Even hotter is having a busty girl and a normal girl getting measured side by side. Not too common. Anyone now where I can find something like that?

doggo

• ZZZ Cup
    • flyingrabbits.tv
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2005, 03:27:18 AM »

Quote:

...a busty girl and a normal girl getting measured side by side...

Busty girls aren't abnormal!
doggo - the original doggo. There'll never be another
Flying Rabbits Video
And lots of other stuff