Real BE! (possibly)
« on: July 11, 2001, 07:38:00 PM »
http://wren-spot.com/rd/78tits.htm

go here and read the top two items. I was responsible for the first post, and the next one; well I'm not too sure weather I truly believe it but if so...

WHO'S HOLDING OUT ON US?!! he says sweetly.

FYI subjects are
"pah, not so impossible" and "egad, a reply"

They call me the pervert.
Now you know why.      

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: invisible pervert ]

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
Re: Real BE! (possibly)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2001, 10:22:00 PM »
Do they call you the pervert because you have a perverse delight in sending articles with numerous misspelling, to someone that notoriously loathes the most trivial spelling errors?

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: Prophet Tenebrae ]

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2001, 04:12:00 AM »
Heh.
[Rent this space]

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2001, 04:55:00 AM »
Well maybe it's my perverted sense of fun, and a lack of being near a spell checker too.

Anyway, you is missin' da point. Maybe I've just "hopfully" started the ball rolling on the holy grail of all sites BE. Maybe if my insane persistance gave up we may not know that much. I do it for all of you as well as myself.

We want the truth, maybe (**108** my pants) we may yet get it.  

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2001, 06:53:00 PM »
Yes, well hope is everywhere and I suppose that the best way for you to keep hope alive, Pervert, is to go out there and arouse as many women as possible, as you suggest the chances of results are greatly improved with increased numbers. Although the "law of averages" being involved in a small percentage of women gaining numerous cup-sizes is questionable, doesn't that mean maths would have some sort of interesting application - outside of prime numbers?

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2001, 12:55:00 AM »
Here is a clip I made of the Discovery Channel -real time BE

[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: sheber ]

[Rent this space]

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2001, 03:54:00 AM »
Oh do stop bitching about the principles of math and get us some dirt, otherwise what in hellfire is the point of this place?!  

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2001, 06:07:00 AM »
Well, beyond the morphed photographs, the stories, the magazines, the video reviews, the trading, the broadening of horizons, the meeting of interesting people, why, I guess this place is completely pointless!

Don't be dumb. We are not a corporation that can put millions into developing a real BE enabler.

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2001, 06:47:00 AM »
I've met some women who, if their breasts expanded 25% through accumulating blood, would pass out. My (soon to be ex) wife, for instance. I'm trying to think back if I saw anything like this going on, but I have to say that I was too preoccupied to take measurements.